PDA

View Full Version : lazy punters

maxi01
15th May 2005, 11:18
:) Hi! Wonder if anyone can help.Ihave received a mailing shot from perpetual racing regarding (amongst others) a system of following trainers at certain courses this they call "the lazy punters black book".Seems to work very well .Before i part with required £99 i wondered if anyone had purchased this book and is it as good as they state?

bigcumba
15th May 2005, 11:26
Welcome to the forum John! In all honesty I'd keep your money and use it to sign up to Win2Win - £35 for your first month, and much more chance of making a profit, plus loads of advice and help from all the other members on here. That way you'll have saved £64 and you should benefit from all Keith's systems and all the other advice on here as well.:)

Anything that 'seems to work very well' almost certainly won't when you fork out for it.....

TheOldhamWhisper
15th May 2005, 11:49
Amongst all the other gems of information available, we have the JTS which runs on similar lines (Jockey/Trainer combinations at certain tracks) and is one of the biggest money making systems we have (although there can be long losing runs which is only to be expected when dealing with high odds).

The one other advantage is that whilst the authors of the book are unlikely to ever bother talking to you, this site's owner is also an active member of the forum and willing to answer questions and offer personal help (within reason) to his membership - you won't get that from a book!

maxi01
15th May 2005, 12:00
:) Cheers really appreciate all your help!

Win2Win
16th May 2005, 02:58
They used RSB as the main data for that book :), along with Raceform Update.