PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bets

Sandman
22nd May 2005, 15:16
I would like to operate a single bank, and use the Stepping Plan for staking on the A+ and Pro Bets.

Would anyone advise against this? :yikes:

Win2Win
22nd May 2005, 15:28
YES :yikes: .....and probably every member on here would as well.

tophatter
22nd May 2005, 15:32
Stepping plans are not the way to go for a beginner. If you had a Base Bet of 0.5% or lower or a small bank you want to bet with and still get that nervous buzz out of maybe, but professionaly speaking the answer is no. You compound the thing by having a single bank for all the systems and A bets. The answer is emphatic no to staking like that. Banks are like women, if you have more than one keep them sepearate and never mix them!

Sandman
22nd May 2005, 15:35
OoooH!
After days of research, I arrived at a dodgy conclusion. Typical!!
Thanks!!

tophatter
22nd May 2005, 15:42
It will be like that for a while yet mate. The simplest way is the best way. Start off by using small seperate banks off £100 and stake 3% of that recalculating daily. You will probably find after six months of tweaking and experimenting that is how you will end up staking anyway!

Sandman
22nd May 2005, 15:51
Thanks for that. Softly softly I guess. I would certainly prefer to take it steady.

Can anyone point me to the results for the A Pro bets? I can see the A+ ones....

Profit Seeker
22nd May 2005, 16:44
I dont think there are any A bet results mate

Sandman
22nd May 2005, 16:46
Oh...okay

Thanking you!

Win2Win
22nd May 2005, 17:02
I don't have time to publish results for every single system/method I do, but I try to cover what I can. Some members may have what your looking for, my personnal A lists will not be the same as the sites as I can add the odd one for myself a few minutes before a race.

Sandman
22nd May 2005, 17:29
No probs. No complaints.
Understandable.
the A+ bets are proving to be useful. Is the % SR much different between A+ and A?

Sandman
22nd May 2005, 17:32
And sorry... another question.
The A+ results start from Fait Le Jojo
Any idea when that was?

Sandman
22nd May 2005, 19:27
Just wondered, so that I can include the time span in my calculations....?