PDA

View Full Version : Daily Quiz site down?

TheOldhamWhisper
26th May 2005, 18:47
Getting database errors when trying to access the Daily Triv game.

bigcumba
26th May 2005, 18:54
yep same here....

GlosRFC
26th May 2005, 20:38
And here

alianzalima
26th May 2005, 21:39
i got on at about 3.15 but it took an eternity to load so they were having problems then.
Iain

GlosRFC
27th May 2005, 15:27
Seems to be fine today - even if my answering skills aren't :(

Nearly the end of this quiz so any suggestions for topics next month? The current set of questions are pretty easy so I can either ratchet up the difficulty level to intermediate or intermediate/hard, widen the scope of the questions to include the rest of the world, or pick an entirely different category from General Knowledge such as:
Music Trivia Mix
History & Geography
Mixed Sports Trivia
Bible Trivia
Movie Trivia
Science & Technology
Hobbies
Famous People *
The 1980s
The 1970s

* My personal choice as I think this could be entertaining

So the options are a) leave alone, b) same category but harder questions, c) same category but not just UK, d) a new category of questions. Or e) let me surprise you from time to time :D

Any views?

Fadetoblack
27th May 2005, 15:29
Movies and Music all they way!!!! That'll get me back involved....I really wasn't very well up on british trivia, seeing as though I only ever get as far as old trafford.

bigcumba
27th May 2005, 15:34
old trafford.

And that's a pretty trivial place these days.... :laugh

bigcumba
27th May 2005, 15:36
Forgot to answer the question... anything but Bible Trivia :yikes: I'd be happy with a single main subject for the month and maybe the odd surprise thrown in say once a week...

GlosRFC
8th June 2005, 17:05
;fire Who suggested Movies as the main topic - I'm gettting absolutely stuffed this :censored: month