PDA

View Full Version : love football then watch for free

lowe1
28th August 2005, 10:42
Shamelessly stolen from elswhere on the net.

This has nothing to do with Sky in any way. You are not watching Sky Sports or indeed any available UK channel so when you see adverts on eBay or anywhere else offering such a service, they are telling you a lie or breaking the law (if someone is actually streaming from the Sky feed).

Normally these services are on offer for a fee - such as £2 per match or £6.99 for a full season.

What you are paying for is normally a link to a website that is streaming the match and the quality is appalling.

Here is how to get live football matches on your PC for absolutely nothing and it is completely legal.

You need a program called "ppStream". This program acts as a gateway to the broadcasts and I'll explain how it works in a moment.

You have to go to - http://www.ppstream.com/bin/ppstreamsetup.exe - this will download the program - which is totally safe from spyware etc. - and you must install the software. Once it has been installed all you need to do is open it and a little icon will appear in your tray next to your PC clock in the bottom right of your screen. The program is Chinese as are the broadcasts, so if that's a problem for you - you can always listen to the radio.

When the program opens, you'll see a list on the left hand side, this is the available channels, but as they are in Chinese and your PC isn't, all you'll see is complicated looking symbols. Don't worry, it is fairly straight-forward.

The channels that show football are as follows -

GUANDONG SPORTS - shows live Premiership football matches on a Saturday/Sunday/Midweek and this is the channel in your list that looks like - ¹ã«ÌåÓý - you'll see it no problem.

ESPN - Shows live Premiership games as above but with English commentary, however the quality isn't as good as Guandong Sports. It looks like - ÉÂÎ÷ÌåÓý - on your list of channels.

Star Sports - Shows all sorts of live sport including tennis from the ATP tour, athletics, boxing (including World Title fights from all over the world) and the channel looks like - ÎÀÊÓÌåÓýÌ - or StarSports - it depends and changes sometimes between the two. This channel is in English.

Goal TV 1 - Broadcasts Man Utd TV, Live French League, Live SPL matches and can be found under - GoalTV1

Goal Tv 2 - Broadcasts Chelsea TV, Live French League, Live SPL matches and can be found under - GoalTV2

CCTV5 - Shows Live Bundesliga on a Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. International matches and various matches from all over the world - can be found under - CCTV5

All you have to do is double click on the channel name and it will open automatically - you need to have Windows Media Player for it to run. To watch full-screen all you need to do is double click on the screen. It works best (obviously) with broadband and 1mb is fine. You have to give it a minute or two to load up and once the feed begins, it will stutter for about 20 seconds but just give it time to settle and it will run perfectly with no buffering or stuttering.

The quality is superb.

I've checked out a couple of Channels and they include MUTV and Chelsea TV.

Also most Premiership games, as well as games from the big European leagues are shown on one channel or another to feed the masses on the other side of the world who love European football.

Other channels show other sports. I've just seen Athletics, possibly the same meeting that Sky are covering at the moment.

The quality is better than anything I've encounterd and as an avid sports fan and punter its superb, though it is a minute or two behind.

yesterday i watched the chelsea game without any interuptions

trust me people this download is top quality

tony

p.s anyone who downloads and starts enjoying prem footie for free is welcome to throw some rep my way :D :D :D

tony

http://www.ppstream.com/bin/ppstreamsetup.exe

yerotsluap
28th August 2005, 10:58
The only problem I have had with PPstream is its tendancy to stutter and rebuffer

lowe1
28th August 2005, 11:11
The only problem I have had with PPstream is its tendancy to stutter and rebuffer

i watched a full game yesterday for the first time using ppstream, apart from a few seconds here and there it was near perfect

tophatter
28th August 2005, 11:48
Are Hearts on live ? :)

Seriously though, are you sure this all above board? It sounds a bit dodgy.

lowe1
28th August 2005, 11:56
Are Hearts on live ? :)

Seriously though, are you sure this all above board? It sounds a bit dodgy.

trust me TH all above board, these are all normal chinese channels if you looked now you have some stupid program on like takashi's castle :D just download and try and you can always remove the program

Win2Win
29th August 2005, 19:01
English is here http://www.streamsports.net/PPstream.html