PDA

View Full Version : monthly membership

wb
13th September 2005, 18:16
Im going to get the monthly membership in a few days, after making some profit from the free site and the 48 hour access.

I have 3 questions??? :)

1. if you sign up on say for example, on the 20th of the month, does it expire on the 20th of the next month or does it run from the start of the month to the end of the month?

2. As i live in Ireland, and use Euro, does anyone know if the price i will pay is the sterling price simply converted at current exchange rates, or do paypal charge extra because of the currency change?

3. can you access 'upstairs' members forum as soon as you get the monthly access, or do you have to be signed up for a certain amount of time before you are given access

thanks a million :spinning

piggy
13th September 2005, 18:28
1. doesn't matter what time of the month you sign up you get a month from when you pay
3. just follow the instructions and email keith and he will send you the password.
dont know about the euro bit, hope this helps

wb
13th September 2005, 19:22
1. doesn't matter what time of the month you sign up you get a month from when you pay
3. just follow the instructions and email keith and he will send you the password.
dont know about the euro bit, hope this helps

Thanks Piggy, hopefully FTB or one of the other Irish members will read this and be able to tell me.

Thanks again

wb
13th September 2005, 20:09
or do paypal charge extra because of the currency change?

thanks a million :spinning

Sorry, that should have read BT click&buy, not paypal

Win2Win
13th September 2005, 22:41
Your bank will convert to Euro's at the exchange rate, and maybe will bung on a 2% charge as rip-off banks do. Natwest now charge for farting in the queue :D

Laf
13th September 2005, 23:09
Although I'm not currently a subscriber, I have been in the past. I used BT click&buy and the amount was charged to my credit card and was a direct exchange of Sterling to Euro with no extra charges.

wb
13th September 2005, 23:49
thanks everyone, im going to sign up in a couple of days :spinning

Win2Win
14th September 2005, 09:48
I'll tell the wife she can get the catalogue out again :laugh

wb
14th September 2005, 10:18
I'll tell the wife she can get the catalogue out again :laugh

very good :)