PDA

View Full Version : A Bets

Win2Win
25th October 2005, 20:05
With the review of how I done the A+ bets proving a very good success with 48pts profit since they started a few months back, I have now finished my review of the information I supply for the A bets.

Their is no change in when the appear in the evening, but freebies, and members will find more selections appearing at 12:30pm in the future. I have added a new table for these bets on the free page so they clearly stand out.

I will also be running the A Bets P/L on the same results page as the JTS & A+.

I'll be adding another free system for the NH season soon, and maybe an AW one if I can get one that isn't to taxing for my brain :)

wb
25th October 2005, 20:24
good stuff keith,

keep up the good work. I followed the freebies for about a year or two before becoming a member and they proved profitable.

Im working on an all weather system myself. Still in profit after a month of paper trading. May try the mythical 1000 bank thing soon :)

wb
25th October 2005, 22:03
The midday bonus info.

is this A+, A, B or C info - or will you be stating that when you post it?

Win2Win
25th October 2005, 22:07
Stating it, no C or B bets.

Profit Seeker
12th November 2005, 12:18
Excuse me if I'm missing something, but I thought the A+ bets were started long before Aug 05?

Win2Win
12th November 2005, 12:47
New format after a revison.

Profit Seeker
12th November 2005, 12:58
Is the 46 points from August then?

Win2Win
12th November 2005, 13:07
No!! :doh

Tweaks are constalntly made to all methods/systems to prevent slippage, if i reset them every time that happened, they's seldom get off zero....and as it's the same basically the same system/method their is no need for a reset!

Profit Seeker
12th November 2005, 13:19
Oh ok, that's just how it comes across.

Win2Win
12th November 2005, 13:22
It's only a marker to give people who look at the results in a year a general idea of when it started, I'll be doing it to them all eventually.

Win2Win
12th November 2005, 13:48
I'll change it to March later to make you happy though :) No good running a web site if I'm confusing PS :D

Profit Seeker
20th November 2005, 14:55
It wasn't confusing, it was very clear. 400+pts started Aug 05. 100% of anyone new to the site would read it exactly how it is...except the first race was October '04 :doh

Don't know how you picked Hakim as your only A bet, nice call. Unfortunately I had pennies on compared to Tanterari, for a second I thought Pipe would show contrast to his abysmal Aintree record, sadly not.

dances
20th November 2005, 14:59
thanks win 2 win for hakim im now finished my betting for the day due to that sustantial win. time for a stroll on the beach nw .

tophatter
20th November 2005, 15:58
Don't know how you picked Hakim as your only A bet, nice call. Unfortunately I had pennies on compared to Tanterari, for a second I thought Pipe would show contrast to his abysmal Aintree record, sadly not.

Blimey you know how to look on the bright side dont you? If you only had pennies on it compared to the other horse that will be because the bank on the system you use on the other horse is bigger yes?

So the smaller bank has been given a nice boost which is good news. That is how small banks become bigger banks.

It could be argued that the better result was the one that made you less money as it was a much bigger points profit. If you had them in the same system and had such contrasting stakes that would be another story but that is why we have separate banks.

Im going to make it a mission to get you thinking positively. You have the stickability side of things and you seem to have the banks all sepearate so all we need now is to get you thinking positively which will in time improve your results.

Profit Seeker
20th November 2005, 16:04
There is no positive way to look at a 3.7% strike over fences at Aintree TH. I don't have an A bank, just have a little bit on the odd A bet if they're nice prices, especially after I missed Kingscliff yesterday :rolleyes:

tophatter
20th November 2005, 16:10
I see, well there is a positive though in that you won a little bit back on a fun back then isnt there?

You backed the losing horse as a system bet. System bets have you place bets you might not place as method bets but if the system is profitable thats fine. It was only one point you lost on that race when all is said and done.

Win2Win
20th November 2005, 16:29
Your supposed to have a seperate bank for A & A+, they have a good SR & ROI%. I thought you wanted to make money :doh

Jonny2621
20th November 2005, 16:43
Blimey you know how to look on the bright side dont you? .......Im going to make it a mission to get you thinking positively.

There's a man who likes a challenge :D

BTW 24s on Hakim, nice call boss :wink

Win2Win
20th November 2005, 17:40
BTW 24s on Hakim, nice call boss :wink
Can you lend us a fiver? :D I want to put it on my head with an industrial stapler :yikes:

Jonny2621
20th November 2005, 17:54
thats what the big issue bloke said this morning......least i think thats what he said...... :doh