PDA

View Full Version : try this system

dances
5th November 2005, 20:17
hi people i havent a clue about systems . like real system that is with spreads etc. if thats what a system is . am i makeing sense . :doh . anyway the point is maybe some one could have a look at this and create a system for a couple of weeks . all this week ive looked at trainers with only one horse at a meeting( strawberry dale 33/1 j bethell) win d wintle yakimov 33/1 placed . doncaster etc . these are just two of many i backed them both today and during the week i had a couple aswell. thing is i know the jumps season has started and it could be chance but not the way its working out. m johnson wolverhampton spitting image i got him at 8/1. the other thing i noticed is horses that havnt run in more than 200 days and are entered in midweek races again the trainer only haveing i r 2 at a meeting like p bowen last tuesday had a good day and tizzard during week . one more example jon jo o neil buck whaley southell win 7/1. there must b some one who can combine this jargon ive written into some sort of system. :D

dances
5th November 2005, 20:19
oops ive posted in wrong section feel free to move it

dances
5th November 2005, 20:33
because i havent the patience to go through every card if some one else has just out of intrest they should post all trainers with only one horse at meeting tomorrow on the site and the horses that havent run in over 200 days .c how it works out.