PDA

View Full Version : systems

jon bon jovi
28th November 2005, 15:19
does anyone have 20 best horse racing systems e-book.is it any good? or any systems that they have bought or made that are willing to give by email.thanks.

vegyjones
28th November 2005, 15:20
I doubt if anyone has seen any that are actually any good?

vegyjones
28th November 2005, 15:21
Why do you need them provided by e-mail?

jon bon jovi
28th November 2005, 15:23
they must be good becfause people buy them.

vegyjones
28th November 2005, 15:24
They are called MUGS! :D

vegyjones
28th November 2005, 15:24
Plenty of good advice here though...

and all the members here have access to some very profitable systems!

jon bon jovi
28th November 2005, 15:25
because i here that people dont want to many people knowing if there good.

jon bon jovi
28th November 2005, 15:28
could you help with which ones to look at onthis website there are so many systems but seem to be people just making them up.thanks

Win2Win
28th November 2005, 15:28
The vast majority of these 'systems' are freely available if you search the web. I downloaded over 1000 in 2 days a year back,.

jon bon jovi
28th November 2005, 15:32
i am new to the web and not very good at searching.i have tryed but all that comes up is people selling them.do you know any good websites or what do you type in when searching.thanks.

vegyjones
28th November 2005, 15:34
www.win2win.co.uk is very good :wink

jon bon jovi
28th November 2005, 15:40
have you heard of don armstrong telephone tipster.he seems the best around tipping big price winners everyweek.can you check anywhere if he is be honest.

jon bon jovi
28th November 2005, 15:42
www.win2win.co.uk is very good :wink
i take it means no.

vegyjones
28th November 2005, 15:49
Most paid for systems are cons!!!

Why not read the info here to find out more! :doh

mathare
28th November 2005, 15:54
because i here that people dont want to many people knowing if there good.So they'd e-mail them to a random stranger like yourself? :splapme

jon bon jovi
28th November 2005, 15:54
i have read most but which threads have good systems.most just semm to be giving system selections.will you tell me what you type in when searching for the free systems or would you share any of the 1000 you have.

jon bon jovi
28th November 2005, 15:56
So they'd e-mail them to a random stranger like yourself? :splapme
i didnt say they would be botherd who gets them but the number of people.

wb
28th November 2005, 15:57
jon, I searched for ages for that winning system, signed up with so called 'tipsters' etc. and all were rubbish. there is no 'magic system' out there that you can just buy, and live happily ever after.

the win2win.co.uk site is the best available, trust me. Keith (the boss) is here on the forum to help with any questions and does not dissappear like the other 'tipsters' after they get your money. Dont buy anything yet. Try the bets on the win2win site first, and see how you get on. there are plenty of systems on this forum too that members put up. Some are worth following, others not :yikes: (not mentioning any names) :)

As I said, most of these paid systems are a waste of money, and are freely available if you do a bit of searching on the web, but you will loose on them. I know cos Ive tried them

mathare
28th November 2005, 15:58
i didnt say they would be botherd who gets them but the number of people.And they would want to increase that number because...?

jon bon jovi
28th November 2005, 15:58
thanks.

TheOldhamWhisper
28th November 2005, 16:06
You could start off by reading through a few of the threads, set yourself up with a betting bank to suit your finances (remember that you should NEVER play with money you cannot afford to lose) and then start off with the FREE A and A+ horses to build up your bank.

Whilst doing this, you ca read up on staking plans and betting bank management on the site and on the forum to prepare yourself for joining up as a full member where you get access to so much more including some highly profitable systems (both backing and laying).

The boss does all the work providing the qualifiers - you just have to work on how to get the best out of them.

If you're just here to try and find a 'magic' formula for printing money, you came to the wrong place. But if you came looking for steady long-term profits guaged over years rather than months, you've been lucky enough to stumble across (probably) the best site on the Internet.

wb
28th November 2005, 16:09
By the way, are you just looking for a system to follow (where the horses are given) or are you looking to get a system, and then do the work yourself?

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 12:38
By the way, are you just looking for a system to follow (where the horses are given) or are you looking to get a system, and then do the work yourself?
either.i wasnt looking for a quick profit or systems that would make thousands in weeks.just small profit every month.by the way is the premiun line at 1.50 min any good on this website how many tips each day do you get?are they short prices?but most important do any win?if so lets say i put a £5 on each tip plus1.50min ringing everyday would you make a small profit most weeks.or cbecause your paying 5 0r 6 pound everyday ringing be loosing money.

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 12:43
Calm down JBJ...

Your going at this with the wrong attitude entirely.
If you are going to bet, you have to have a long term attitude to winning,
not expecting to make money EVERY month!

There is lots of advice on the main site, and plenty enough on this forum...
Sit and read most of it... it should give you some huge pointers!

Don't rush in and lose money because you don't understand things!

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 12:51
Calm down JBJ...

Your going at this with the wrong attitude entirely.
If you are going to bet, you have to have a long term attitude to winning,
not expecting to make money EVERY month!

There is lots of advice on the main site, and plenty enough on this forum...
Sit and read most of it... it should give you some huge pointers!

Don't rush in and lose money because you don't understand things!
i think you are missing the point.i know it is impossible .to make money every week.but if you pay 1.50min you expect to hane winners.does that the tipping line is rubbish.as i said yesterday don armstrong i think is the best check his website and you will see what i mean.i am not new. i have been betting since i was 12.im just trying to see whats best backing my own horses?finding systems?or tipping lines.

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 12:53
His OWN website is not going to say he is Crap is it? :doh

If you doubt that this site is any good, just look at the number of members!

All together, I think Keith's systems are more than 900 points up!

Win2Win
....the way is the premiun line at 1.50 min any good on this website how many tips each day do you get?are they short prices?but most important do any win?if so lets say i put a £5 on each tip plus1.50min ringing everyday would you make a small profit most weeks....

You will find the answers in the advert
"Professional Lays Via SMS
86% SR - Average Odds 4/1 - Profit = 49pts*
Send the word: FALSIES to 81814
Updated Daily at 12:30pm
You will have winners, but long term will profit.
Do not lay over 10.5
Charged at £1.50 + your standard network SMS charge
Click Here for Staking, Advice & Questions
*Since 18th Oct 2005 to best exchange prices.
Proofed daily to newspaper & members.

"

That's £4900 to £100 stakes in less than 6 weeks.

vegyjones
And Keith don't advise unrealistic 100 pounds a point bets!

Win2Win
29th November 2005, 12:54
I just did :laugh......Actually you have to proof to the RP in £100, but £10 is more realistic. I don't know any 'average' punters that use £100.

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 12:57
Visit this site every day look at the main page and the free tips, and decide for yourself. You are asking for help, but how can you trust what people say.

Honesty comes from telling you how it is. If you want to bet cheaply, join WillHill put 10 in it and bet 1 penny on a system. You will soon get to know how good or bad the free stuff is.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 12:58
His OWN website is not going to say he is Crap is it? :doh

If you doubt that this site is any good, just look at the number of members!

All together, I think Keith's systems are more than 900 points up!
i wasnt saying it was crap.thats why i was asking members so i can get a feel for how good they are.as you said yesterday tipping lines are cons.i just want to find one that in real.thats why i am asking.900 points up is that the tiping line or the members one.how many tips a day?average price?HOW long on the phone for?.thanks for reply.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 13:02
You will find the answers in the advert
"Professional Lays Via SMS
86% SR - Average Odds 4/1 - Profit = 49pts*
Send the word: FALSIES to 81814
Updated Daily at 12:30pm
You will have winners, but long term will profit.
Do not lay over 10.5
Charged at £1.50 + your standard network SMS charge
Click Here for Staking, Advice & Questions
*Since 18th Oct 2005 to best exchange prices.
Proofed daily to newspaper & members.

"

That's £4900 to £100 stakes in less than 6 weeks.
i can only ring.no text.or laying.i can only bet at bookies.are lay and back or just l;ay.

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 13:05
My experience of Keith's phone line tipping found it to be most effecient at telling you the tips.

There was a site that did grade all the tippers around but I have lost track of that site.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 13:09
My experience of Keith's phone line tipping found it to be most effecient at telling you the tips.

There was a site that did grade all the tippers around but I have lost track of that site.
i have been on the website is he on there?i might be wrong but laying a horse means backing it to loose does it.if so you cant do that at bookies.is the tipping line backing horse to win or laying or both.

Win2Win
29th November 2005, 13:11
Laying can only be done on the exchanges.

Sample members page is here http://www.win2win.co.uk/sample.html

The free bets & systems on this site are in long term proven profit.

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 13:15
Falses is backing to lose, but there are backing to win systems around this site too.

If you are able to get on the internet at this time every day then you should be able to use betfair which is where laying horses mostly occurs, Bet365 also did some backing to lose betting at one time.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 13:18
Laying can only be done on the exchanges.

Sample members page is here http://www.win2win.co.uk/sample.html

The free bets & systems on this site are in long term proven profit.
am i missing somethink?sorry if you have answerd.i know text service is layingand icant do that.but i mean is the telephone premium line laying or backing.i cant join paying members.thats why iam t.p line.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 13:21
Falses is backing to lose, but there are backing to win systems around this site too.

If you are able to get on the internet at this time every day then you should be able to use betfair which is where laying horses mostly occurs, Bet365 also did some backing to lose betting at one time.
i cant bet on line.but can get on internet everyday which is why i am looking for premium line only backing not laying or systems only backing.

mathare
29th November 2005, 13:22
am i missing somethink?sorry if you have answerd.i know text service is layingand icant do that.but i mean is the telephone premium line laying or backing.i cant join paying members.thats why iam t.p line.The phone line is for a laying service.

But for amount you spend on tipsters premium rate lines you could join the members club and get access to all the members systems (8 or 9 at present) for backers plus a couple of layers. Plus pro tips, advice on the members forum etc. etc. etc.

mathare
29th November 2005, 13:22
i cant bet on line.Why not?

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 13:26
Why not?
i dont have credit card.so could not join members or bet on line.i hear on betfair you bet against punters not bookies it might sound stupid but how do you know they will pay up.

Win2Win
29th November 2005, 13:30
You don't need a CC for the members if you use BT, you can pay via DD or have it added to the cost of your phone bill.

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 13:40
Gambling with a credit card is more expensive as the credit companys charge you. You ought to be with the halifax or abbey and have a switch /solo/electron visa card.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 13:41
You don't need a CC for the members if you use BT, you can pay via DD or have it added to the cost of your phone bill.
what is dd?.how do they add it to your phone bill.i would able to do it that way.how much is it how long does membership last.but are most bets lays because no point in joining wont be able to back them.but if i just backed horse to win by that i mean backing his tips to win and leaving his lays would you still make profit backing themneveryday do you get pin number would that be given over phone if paying threw bt phone bill.sorry for asking so many questions.thanks.

flaming norah
29th November 2005, 13:49
Patience JBJ (by the way love your music and your hairdo in the keep the faith video is fabulous)

There is also the option of signing up for just 24hours, gives you a chance to look around and see if this site is what you're looking for.

What I did, is lurked here every day for about 9 months, I patiently read anything and everything, took note of how many members were satisfied with the paid service how long they stuck around etc etc and then decided last may (ish) to sign up. Even then I didn't actually gamble for at least the first fortnight after signing up (by this time i'd learned gambling was rarely if ever a get rich quick scheme so was prepared to be patient... there's that word again) and after that only used very small stakes (still do, especially in terms of what some members use).

The thing about this site compared to many others that offer paid membership is it's transparency, you're given a choice. Ie, you can hang around on this bit of the site and get to know people, get advice etc etc and you can also pay and use the full forum and the tip service. When i was first looking around most sites wanted your money first before you were allowed to see anything except for their (mostly) outlandish claims and pushy money grabbing patter.

In my opinion, the members here that encourage newcomers to sign up to the full service do so knowing when used correctly it is excellant value for money. Certainly it offers more than most (if not all) other sites I had visited prior to signing up here.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 13:56
hope you bought my new album best since these days.is there any where on the website u can read about paying threw bt pone bill.do you think its best to start by betting on free bets at very small stakes.and build up very slowly then join after a couple of weeks by staring opf with 24hr membership will it work out costing more joining each day or joining on long term.

flaming norah
29th November 2005, 14:05
A lot of people on here started out on the free bets and have done well enough to see the benefit of signing up for the full service a few weeks later.
As for joining on a daily basis, well yes in the long term it would cost you more. The reason I suggested it is because you (quite rightly) seem a little cautious about parting with money, i was too which was why a waited a while and used the free service with tiny bets. But I think it would be worthwhile to you at some point joining for 24 hours as a one off so you could see if the service is for you, as a pose to signing up for a full month only to realise it perhaps wasn't for you.

Here's a bit of info i copied and pasted reguarding bt click and buy....

General Questions for Customers

What are the benefits of using BT click&buy?
The Internet offers a rich variety of content and services. With the technology boom behind us, web-sites need to generate revenue in order to pay for free content and allow them to invest in new premium services. But paying for content often requires either committing to a monthly subscription or entering credit card details on to an unfamiliar site.

BT click&buy allows you to make small payments to a wide variety of content providers but you only need to register with us once in order to set up your account. This means we won't need to take your payment details again. Once you have registered you can immediately buy content and services from participating web-sites by simply clicking on the BT click&buy button and entering your user name and password. There is no sign-up fee or subscription.

With BT behind the service, you can be assured of its safety and security. We employ the highest security measures to keep your personal details safe and we provide a full support service (Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturdays 10am-4pm, Sundays/Bank Holidays closed), ready to answer any question you might have. Then, there's the BT click&buy site which offers you a personal area to manage your account. You can see what content you're subscribing to, check out your account status and make use of our detailed billing system, which shows you exactly what you spent and when. The BT click&buy site also gives you instant access to a range of sites offering premium digital content, as well as exclusive offers.

How can I register as a customer?
It's easy to register with BT click&buy, all you have to do is go to our homepage and you will see the 'Register Now' box. You can then register in quick and easy steps.

Where can I get information about my BT click&buy account?
You can keep a track of what you spend online with BTclick&buy, in the 'Bills & Payment' section on the left, and also in 'Transaction Summary'. You can also access the 'Restrictions' section to set yourself a spending limit for the month, so you don't go over budget.

What if a Content Provider doesn't deliver content as promised?
No problem. If you feel that a provider's content doesn't live up to their recommendation, you can let us know by emailing us at support@btclickandbuy.com or phoning us on 08702 406195 (Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturdays 10am-4pm, Sundays/Bank Holidays closed). We'll then take a look at your claim and if we can refund the money it will be credited to your BT click&buy account.

Where can I change my password?
You can change your password easily in the 'My Settings' section. All you have to do is enter your old password together with your new one and it's done.

What if I want to cancel my membership?
That's no problem. As a customer you don't even have to cancel your membership, you just stop using our service. If you're not accessing content we won't be charging you.

What if I have general questions about BT click&buy?
If you have any questions that aren't answered on this site then you can send us an email at support@btclickandbuy.com or if you'd like to speak to someone in person, you can call us on 08702 406195 (Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturdays 10am-4pm, Sundays/Bank Holidays closed).

What if a content provider doesn’t deliver the content that I’ve paid for?
In the unlikely event that you have a technical problem with receiving the content or service you have paid for, please call our Customer Care Team on 0870 406195. They will be able to help you (Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturdays 10am-4pm, Sundays/Bank Holidays closed). If you have received the content but have an issue of some sort, by all means call us and we can look at your claim.

Hope this helps.................as for your latest album......Father Christmas is bringing it to me, glad to hear its a goodun :spinning

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 14:08
When you start betting professionally, you start with an amount you are prepared to lose. An amount that you can afford to lose. Its your nights out at the pub, cinema, concert, football match. An amount you would be happy to pay for entertainment.

Now divide that amount into 100 bets OR use 3% of what you have currently to use for each bet, (less percentage if the system has long loseing runs).

Now stop thinking of it as a way to get rich and look at it as entertainment or a hobby that you like to do everyday not as something that will make you rich.

You now start to bet statistically rather than hoping you got the right horse for each and every race.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 14:13
thanks for all your help.hope you dont mind if i get back and need any more help.as for album amazing ignore crap bands like u2 oasis stick to proper rock.as you have helped me i have found a website mostly free like this but very very very helpful it is not allowed without the site owner's permission have you been on it what do you pros think of it let me know looks very good.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 14:18
When you start betting professionally, you start with an amount you are prepared to lose. An amount that you can afford to lose. Its your nights out at the pub, cinema, concert, football match. An amount you would be happy to pay for entertainment.

Now divide that amount into 100 bets OR use 3% of what you have currently to use for each bet, (less percentage if the system has long loseing runs).

Now stop thinking of it as a way to get rich and look at it as entertainment or a hobby that you like to do everyday not as something that will make you rich.

You now start to bet statistically rather than hoping you got the right horse for each and every race.
how do you choose winners i have horses i follower my main3 are forest gunner high profit the kiddykid gone abit awol but still had nice prie wineers and take the stand backed it to win last year gold cup got over 100-1 £30 on it i thought it was a cert unlucky 2nd.backed it for years now get on when it runs on fast ground.will win this year gold cup.now kicking king is a cripple.

flaming norah
29th November 2005, 14:25

Completely agree with all of this, especially the bit about treating as entertainment, that is what it is to me. I really enjoy doing it, I enjoy it especially when i'm papertrading some stupid system i made up in the middle of the night.

It's fun, especially on winning days, probably less on losing days which we all have. I had three losing days in a row a week or so a go which saw my bank drop from about £380 to about £335. Knowing how succeptable i am to panic, self doubt and the occasional rash decision I have taken to paper trading, till my confidence in what I do returns. This will ensure I can stick to my rules when I get back to using real money again in a few days or so.

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 14:27
"how do you choose winners" - if I knew that I wouldn't be here :D

sparkyminer
29th November 2005, 14:33
I'd remove that link jbj before someone does it for you and gives you some great big neg rep.:)

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 14:36
I'd remove that link jbj before someone does it for you and gives you some great big neg rep.:)
why?its free take a look it has alot great stats and a system showing 259.28 profit take alook.

mathare
29th November 2005, 14:36
I'd remove that link jbj before someone does it for you and gives you some great big neg rep.:)Now who would do a thing like that...

sparkyminer
29th November 2005, 14:39
why?its free take a look it has alot great stats and a system showing 259.28 profit take alook.
Read the rules young man!:)

flaming norah
29th November 2005, 14:40

Problem is JBJ, you're not allowed to post links like that on here, for all we know you could be the owner of that site heavily disguised as Jon Bon Jovi, or you could at least be affiliated with the site in such a way that you get paid for bringing people to the site, best not to do it again :hearty

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 14:41
Now who would do a thing like that...
any of you change your mind shareing your tips or systems.ill put one i found up.

sparkyminer
29th November 2005, 14:42
any of you change your mind shareing your tips or systems.ill put one i found up.
You can share all ours, just pay the subscription.:)

flaming norah
29th November 2005, 14:44
There's a free tip available for the 3.40 at Hereford on the main site page.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 14:44
Problem is JBJ, you're not allowed to post links like that on here, for all we know you could be the owner of that site heavily disguised as Jon Bon Jovi, or you could at least be affiliated with the site in such a way that you get paid for bringing people to the site, best not to do it again :hearty
sorry did not know.honest.just a stupid punter.do people really get paid.just trying to give you all help not that you need it of course.is any on here make a prifit £200 month on here.

mathare
29th November 2005, 14:47
any of you change your mind shareing your tips or systems.ill put one i found up.I share all my football tips each and every week. Many forum regulars post their system selections in the free area of the forum. Keith runs free systems on his webpage and dishes out free tips and has a stab at placepots and all sorts. What more do you want?

sparkyminer
29th November 2005, 14:47
And another thing. Punctuate your posts. They're bloody hard to read. :anger

mathare
29th November 2005, 14:48
sorry did not know.honest.just a stupid punter.do people really get paid.just trying to give you all help not that you need it of course.is any on here make a prifit £200 month on here.FFS!

Yes, each and every member here has a guaranteed profit of at least £200 a month :rolleyes:

mathare
29th November 2005, 14:48
And another thing. Punctuate your posts. They're bloody hard to read. :angerSorry. I will try harder next time :wink

flaming norah
29th November 2005, 14:49
From what I can gather there are quite a few and probably quite a few who make more and some who make less. It depends on many factors not least the amount of money per bet being one, ie if evey bets £1 £200 is unlikely (though not impossible) however if your bets are £10 + the scenario is a more likely one. It's also important to mention that there are downs as well as ups as any gambler will know. I doubt people would stick around if they consistantly lost month on month though.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 14:52
does anyone want to know the system i have found?

Win2Win
29th November 2005, 14:57
does anyone want to know the system i have found?
Does it involve sheep? :sex1

jon bon jovi
From what I can gather there are quite a few and probably quite a few who make more and some who make less. It depends on many factors not least the amount of money per bet being one, ie if evey bets £1 £200 is unlikely (though not impossible) however if your bets are £10 + the scenario is a more likely one. It's also important to mention that there are downs as well as ups as any gambler will know. I doubt people would stick around if they consistantly lost month on month though.

is that profit just of being a member? or do you have selections from your own systems.

MarcusMel
You can post system rules in the systems section or you can post the selections and trial the system.

andyp
29th November 2005, 14:58
no harm in sharing JBJ.

However be careful you dont post any adverts :yikes:

flaming norah
29th November 2005, 14:58
JBJ, look at me........

:23_116_6[

I'm reduced to tears.............in an unrecognisable language!!!
If you have a system to post, please think carefully before doing so, ie don't link to anything or advertise anything etc etc.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 14:59
Does it involve sheep? :sex1

no.it gives a very good profit.are you sure you dont wanet to know?its free.

mathare
29th November 2005, 15:01
no.it gives a very good profit.are you sure you dont wanet to know?its free.As Marcus says, post the rules and selections in the appropriate area. Keep a running total of profit/loss and an accurate strike rate and let people judge for themselves if it is any good

sparkyminer
29th November 2005, 15:02
FFS Post the damn thing. Just don't post any links without Win2Win's permission.

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:02
How many more times...

If you feel the urge to share it,
post it in the Systems thread on the forum!

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:18
That's falseinfo there JBJ

If each bet is 5, then 5 is 1point...

So about 52 points profit altogether!

That's still good, but false info!

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:20
[QUOTE=vegyjones]That's falseinfo there JBJ

If each bet is 5, then 5 is 1point...

So about 52 points profit altogether!

That's still good, but false info

as you can tell i is new to systems.do you think it's any good?

flaming norah
29th November 2005, 15:21
""hope you grateful""

Indeed :hearty

It seems plausable, it may suit some people, have you been following this, either with real money or paper trading?

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:21
Where's JBJ's post gone that I replied to? :doh

mathare
29th November 2005, 15:24
Where's JBJ's post gone that I replied to? :dohSorry - I've been tidying.

Post moved to where JBJ was told to post the rules ie in the rules area...

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:25
my system was that good they took it off.i have 1 more £5,922 profit too a £100 win.do you want to know.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:26
Sorry - I've been tidying.

Post moved to where JBJ was told to post the rules ie in the rules area...
sorry.

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:27
I saw it.... :D

WHile your at it,you can move finnpark's posts to the trash can! :laugh

jon bon jovi
""hope you grateful""

Indeed :hearty

It seems plausable, it may suit some people, have you been following this, either with real money or paper trading?

it's one i found on web.as you know can't say where.looks good though.

mathare
my system was that good they took it off.i have 1 more £5,922 profit too a £100 win.do you want to know.Why not demonstrate the first system you posted is as good as you say it is? It has not been deleted, it has been relocated to where you were asked to put it.

At the minute you are just posting a load of numbers with no proof. Show us all how good the system is by posting the qualifiers (in the right place please :)) and maintaining a profit/loss and strike rate

mathare
29th November 2005, 15:28
I saw it.... :D

WHile your at it,you can move finnpark's posts to the trash can! :laughI can't, it's full of your posts :D

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:29
My system is currently

+ 190 points to 5 point stakes after 8 days :D

And it's free, because I'm lovely! :D

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:30
you are the pro's i am useless at things like that could you find the selections put them up.

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:30
I can't, it's full of your posts :D

Yes, and they are absolutely useful and important...

they don't deserve to be in the trash can :doh :D

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:31
you are the pro's i am useless at things like that could you find the selections put them up.
You're having a laugh ain't ya??? :laugh

Do you want us to put the best on for you too :doh

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:32
My system is currently

+ 190 points to 5 point stakes after 8 days :D

And it's free, because I'm lovely! :D

where is your system?i will put the £5000 profit system up.on system page give me 5mins.

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:33
On the systems pages? :doh

mathare
29th November 2005, 15:34
you are the pro's i am useless at things like that could you find the selections put them up.Certainly. And let me know next time you go for a dump so I can come round and wipe your :butthead: for you

If you can't be bothered finding the selections how are you going to know which horses to bet on? Or can you walk into your local bookmakers and tell him which horses you would have bet on once the day's racing is over and collect what you would have won? Or do you just give him a few hundred quid and the system rules and ask him to give you a call back when the bank has reached ten grand?

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:35
Certainly. And let me know next time you go for a dump so I can come round and wipe your :butthead: for you
So much better than the phrase I used! :laugh :laugh

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:43
thank u for your nice comments.i give you a system for nothink that shows profit.and you moan?system 2 now up check it.

mathare
29th November 2005, 15:45
i give you a system for nothink that shows profit.and you moan?I have given proven systems out for no reward, I'm allowed to moan.

I turned a grand into five times that in about 6 weeks using a system I published on this forum. I have a successful laying system for football available for free on the forum. I published the full list of all my football systems including rules and past results having spent most of the summer developing and testing them using 13 years worth of data. I have earned moaning rights.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:51
I have given proven systems out for no reward, I'm allowed to moan.

I turned a grand into five times that in about 6 weeks using a system I published on this forum. I have a successful laying system for football available for free on the forum. I published the full list of all my football systems including rules and past results having spent most of the summer developing and testing them using 13 years worth of data. I have earned moaning rights.

ok fair enough.point me where your systems .

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:53
:laugh :laugh

:punch2

mathare
29th November 2005, 15:57

Typical, the mythical £1000 challenge area has been trimmed and my sartorial lays are lost but I still have them in a spreadsheet.

http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=31425

That covers all my football systems

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:59
Typical, the mythical £1000 challenge area has been trimmed and my sartorial lays are lost but I still have them in a spreadsheet.

http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=31425

That covers all my football systems

cheers.i bet your oasis fan.

mathare
29th November 2005, 16:03
cheers.i bet your oasis fan.OK, I see my Oasis fan and raise you your entire poodle rock collection :doh

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:07
OK, I see my Oasis fan and raise you your entire poodle rock collection :doh

so i was right.thought so.your attitude represents people like who them.poodle rock liven on a prayer these days and 1000 other songs better than all there manc scum music. no offense.wanted dead or alive..........

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:18
as usual oasis fan done a runner.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wb
29th November 2005, 16:18
so i was right.thought so.your attitude represents people like who them.poodle rock liven on a prayer these days and 1000 other songs better than all there manc scum music. no offense.wanted dead or alive..........

:doh I hav'nt a clue what any of that means

mathare
29th November 2005, 16:19
as usual oasis fan done a runner.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaI'm going to assume you were talking to me here. I'd watch your step if I were you...

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:21
:doh I hav'nt a clue what any of that means

what it means is bon jovi kick oasis's fat heads in music.simple.

wb
29th November 2005, 16:21
as usual oasis fan done a runner.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't know if this is some sort of joke (I did not understand the earlier post) but you have not done yourself any favours here already. It would not be a good Idea to start insulting other members that have been around a while and are respected here on the forum.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:22
I'm going to assume you were talking to me here. I'd watch your step if I were you...

is that you noel?

Win2Win
29th November 2005, 16:22
Dead or Alive....used to like them in the early 80's....now they sound like puffs :)

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:23
Don't know if this is some sort of joke (I did not understand the earlier post) but you have not done yourself any favours here already. It would not be a good Idea to start insulting other members that have been around a while and are respected here on the forum.

i am not insulting antone just oasis fans.as for insulting say do you want me to wipe your ass i think thats insulting.

andyp
29th November 2005, 16:24
Only thing i can suggest JBJ is, if you are having a joke with somebody or being sarcastic... use the smilies! :D Ooo :yikes: :wink

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:25
Dead or Alive....used to like them in the early 80's....now they sound like puffs :)

that's very harsh you have no taste in music.get new album and you see what real music is.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:26
Only thing i can suggest JBJ is, if you are having a joke with somebody or being sarcastic... use the smilies! :D Ooo :yikes: :wink

sorry as i have said i am new.do people think i am being serious. :doh

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 16:30
Jon Bon Jovi is a pranny...

and the singer is a crap tonless waste of space!

Now THAT'S Insulting :D I thank you! :laugh

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:32
Jon Bon Jovi is a pranny...

and the singer is a crap tonless waste of space!

Now THAT'S Insulting :D I thank you! :laugh

have you just come off the deaf and dumb bus. :)

andyp
29th November 2005, 16:35
sorry as i have said i am new.do people think i am being serious. :doh

Its just every now and again we get some tools on here, abusing everyone, not listening to anyones advice, advertising (spamming)... it just gets a bit boring.

But if you stick to the smilies, people will know yer havin a laugh! :wink

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:35
i seem to be taking on the whole website.i can't believe you are all oasis fans.well everyone has somethink bad in there life.brainwashed?

presto
29th November 2005, 16:37
JBJ better than all there manc scum music

better than:
stone roses
happy mondays
carter USM
the charlatans
inspiral carpet's
james

i don't think so :D

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 16:38
Words do not tell you the emotion behind them unless you use an emoticom or smily face. So people find it difficult to understand what you are saying. If you dont start a sentence with a capital letter others will still think you are saying the same thing and it makes it difficult to read which is their problem.

You can only offend people who feel strongly about somthing and you insult their feeling. Good spelling is not required on this forum. Getting intention and meaning accross is important.

for example
(rant mode on)
What is it with young people theses days! Why can't they learn to comunicate properly. Anybody who cant communicate properly should have their eyes cut out and their voices muted.
(rant mode off)

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:41
Words do not tell you the emotion behind them unless you use an emoticom or smily face. So people find it difficult to understand what you are saying. If you dont start a sentence with a capital letter others will still think you are saying the same thing and it makes it difficult to read which is their problem.

You can only offend people who feel strongly about somthing and you insult their feeling. Good spelling is not required on this forum. Getting intention and meaning accross is important.

for example
(rant mode on)
What is it with young people theses days! Why can't they learn to comunicate properly. Anybody who cant communicate properly should have their eyes cut out and their voices muted.
(rant mode off)

thank u someone has a sense of humour.you must be bon jovi fan. :giggle

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:43
better than:
stone roses
happy mondays
carter USM
the charlatans
inspiral carpet's
james

i don't think so :D

bettet than them all.are you a fan of bands on drugs.seems so? :rolleyes:

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 16:44
He has a good taste in whores. Accoding to an interview I saw!

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:46
He has a good taste in whores. Accoding to an interview I saw!

i watched that.isnt he married?

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 16:48
We are all stupid,

Yet you are having a conversation with Marcus,
the only forum member to have been proven clinically insane! :yikes:

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:49
We are all stupid,

Yet you are having a conversation with Marcus,
the only forum member to have been proven clinically insane! :yikes:

INSANE TOO U NORMAL TOO ME WHAT'S THAT MAKE? :doh

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 16:50
Attitudes maketh the person and the marrage - what has who you have sex with, have to do with who you want to live with? No idea why such a fuss is made of it. Humans are programmed to behave in certain ways under circumstances.

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:52
Attitudes maketh the person and the marrage - what has who you have sex with, have to do with who you want to live with? No idea why such a fuss is made of it. Humans are programmed to behave in certain ways under circumstances.

I THOUGHT MY SPELLING WAS BAD.IT IN CHINESE? :rolleyes:

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:55
Got To Go Now Be Back Tomorrow.with More Great Tips Systems And Advice.hopefully More Bon Jovi Fans.i Will Give Cert Tomorrow A Horse What Will Win Easy.tune In Tomorrow 1.00pm.have A Nice Day.plug.

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 16:57
I THOUGHT MY SPELLING WAS BAD.IT IN CHINESE? :rolleyes:

I'm dyslexic - got the certificate to proove it too (sticks tounge out with childish nah nah noises)

wb
29th November 2005, 19:36
More Great Tips Systems And Advice.hopefully ..

Did I miss your great tip today :doh

if you have any tips for tomorrow, make sure they are posted before the race, otherwise you will never be taken seriously.
Regarding Bon Jovi, I actually like them. Saw them live twice and loved it... but It is a bit childish to say 'bon jovi are the best and all other bands are crap.........' I love oasis too, they are also a great live band.

bigcumba
29th November 2005, 21:41
simple.

I think we've already worked that out about you...

bigcumba
29th November 2005, 21:44
Got To Go Now Be Back Tomorrow.with More Great Tips Systems And Advice.hopefully More Bon Jovi Fans.i Will Give Cert Tomorrow A Horse What Will Win Easy.tune In Tomorrow 1.00pm.have A Nice Day.plug.

Must Remember That All Words Begin With Capital Letters.....:rolleyes:

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 22:02
Tut Big C, you know children require patience of a saint (and the occasional whack for one's own sanity):D

bigcumba
29th November 2005, 22:08
Tut Big C, you know children require patience of a saint (and the occasional whack for one's own sanity):D

I know Marcus, we should be used to that with Vegy :)

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 22:11
:mad:

bigcumba
I just realised our JBJ was born in 1987... that says a lot! Jeez, I first saw Bon Jovi in 1984 supporting Kiss in Glasgow, before our JBJ was even an itch in his fathers boxers....

bigcumba
:mad:

So what do you want - patience or a smack? :D

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 22:15
Ooh, a smack please :D

With that paddle you keep in the bedroom :wink

bigcumba
29th November 2005, 22:30
With that paddle you keep in the bedroom :wink

Trust you to stick your oar in!

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 22:36
How am I supposed to find a witty reposte to that without looking gay! Ooo

bigcumba
29th November 2005, 22:45
How am I supposed to find a witty reposte to that without looking gay! Ooo

:laugh :laugh how often are you rendered speechless!

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 22:46
Only when I have my mouth full...

:giggle

Doh! :splapme

Win2Win
30th November 2005, 01:23
Only when I have my mouth full...

...of Big C's skiddy undies :D

jon bon jovi
30th November 2005, 12:28
Did I miss your great tip today :doh

if you have any tips for tomorrow, make sure they are posted before the race, otherwise you will never be taken seriously.
Regarding Bon Jovi, I actually like them. Saw them live twice and loved it... but It is a bit childish to say 'bon jovi are the best and all other bands are crap.........' I love oasis too, they are also a great live band.

Hi.im still alive.just.tip will be here shortly.1.10pm plumpton.i have had about 30 tips of this person and about 18 winners.he's very good.especially in small fields.by the way bon jovi are the best but not all other bands are crap.rem,brad paisley,faith hill,moby and more.good morning.smells like a good day for winners.any thoughts 1.10?

Win2Win
30th November 2005, 12:29
Yes, it's after 1:09 :)

jon bon jovi
30th November 2005, 12:32
Yes, it's after 1:09 :)

FUNNY.will anyone be backing my inside info tip.

wb
30th November 2005, 12:35
FUNNY.will anyone be backing my inside info tip.
what tip?

vegyjones
30th November 2005, 12:35
Err, probably... but probably not because you tip it! :doh

wb
30th November 2005, 12:36
Some tips for today:

dont stand up in a canoe
dont P**s against the wind
dont fry bacon naked

jon bon jovi
30th November 2005, 12:39
what tip?

tip is from a person who really does have contacts with stables.have had many winners and was up by £100 quid but spent money.stupid or what.
out of 9 tips with no more than 7 runners 8 have won.bigger fields still good but about 48% s.r. looks poor race the tip race small stakes i will put on it all of them are cripples on form.

jon bon jovi
30th November 2005, 12:41
Err, probably... but probably not because you tip it! :doh

not my tip?it will cost me £10 and giving it away for free.

wb
30th November 2005, 12:53
NAME OF HORSE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

not sure if you think this is teasing us, but it is not. we have far to many of our own selections to be worrying about, so can you just give the bloody 'tip' or forget about it

jon bon jovi
30th November 2005, 12:56
NAME OF HORSE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

not sure if you think this is teasing us, but it is not. we have far to many of our own selections to be worrying about, so can you just give the bloody 'tip' or forget about it

will get it in next hour.promise.i have a tip from stabe insider now where do i put it.

wb
30th November 2005, 13:01
will get it in next hour.promise.i have a tip from stabe insider now where do i put it.

fun bets

jon bon jovi
30th November 2005, 13:12
fun bets
two tips now up.main one soon.

jon bon jovi
30th November 2005, 13:45
tip now up.

bigcumba
30th November 2005, 19:55
very good.especially in small fields.

So's wheat.

bigcumba
30th November 2005, 19:56
.stupid or what.

Hell, these multiple choice questions are difficult!

tovarich
30th November 2005, 21:30
ive jusy spent yhe last hower reeding thees post nad wont tosay a bog thank yoo to jon jon Bovi.i huvnt laffed so much since mi grannnie fel of hur byke! :D :D :D

Win2Win
30th November 2005, 21:35
ive jusy spent yhe last hower reeding thees post nad wont tosay a bog thank yoo to jon jon Bovi.i huvnt laffed so much since mi grannnie fel of hur byke! :D :D :D
You've got Vegy's keyboard Ooo :laugh

bigcumba
30th November 2005, 21:42
Some rep coming your way for that Tovarich, that had me laughing - somewhere between Stanley Baxter and the daft 'French' cop in Allo Allo!

tovarich
30th November 2005, 22:19
You've got Vegy's keyboard Ooo :laugh

I did wonder where the sticky stuff came from, and here's me licking my fingers thinking it was condensed milk off my coffee cup!!! :D