PDA

View Full Version : Jon Bon Jovi's System

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:07
nothink at all to advertise.here it is.hope you grateful.

RULES:
on any day, select the horse which has the least number of days since it's last win.
if there is more than one qualifier in differnt races on same day they are all bet equally to win.
if there is more than one qualifier in the same race the race will be ignored..

STAKEING:
5pts to on each selection.

PAST RESULTS:
results based on 5pts wins [100 bets]
total stakes:500pts
total returns:759.28pts
PROFIT +259.28pts.
see no advertising.

Past results are no guarantee of future performance of this system

mathare
29th November 2005, 15:21
Post moved to where it really belongs

Win2Win
29th November 2005, 15:22
....see no advertising....
...or CAPS LOCK :D

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:22
Ah,here it is! :D

MarcusMel
29th November 2005, 15:26
Hello I remember this one - Keith trialed it a couple of years back.

One problem with this is that the LTO in the racing post does not take account of the prevous days runners accurately.

andyp
29th November 2005, 15:30
Thanks for the post JBJ, very kind of you. I will watch this with interest.

A bit of advice from myself, If you are after systems check out the rest of this systems area... you will pick up some good tips. EastYorkshireRacing is hot on horse ratings, Presto is making a killing out of a bizarre, simple but brilliant system and Vegy is currently running a profitable system (did i just say that) :yikes: . Also Gogga (when he gets to post) has a very profitable system running! Keep an eye out for Tovarichs 'something new' system.. worth a bet!

Also there are a lot of football systems on the go, some of which will make you a bit of cash.

But if its profit year on year you are after, then i suggest you sign up and follow Keiths systems. He has shown nothing but profit! But not just this, you will learn so much, even the most experienced punter will find it difficult not to learn something new with the advice on offer!

Anyway, good luck.. hope you stick around cos it is a good laugh here and hopefully you can brag about your bank balance this time next year! :wink

Keep your eye out for any posts by Tophatter... he has posted some brilliant tips, hints and advice!

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 15:32
He wants everyone else to post the selctions "for" him... :yikes: :yikes:

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:40
system 2.hope your grateful again.

TOPWIEGHTS SYSTEM

a profitable system which involves betting to win on topwieghts in all N.H handicaps races run over a trip of less than 3 miles on a tight track.[list of tight tracks on web easy to find.

results to 100 win level stakes 163 bets
PROFIT £5,922
to 5 points win bets PROFIT +296.10pts.

------ Tight tracks below - Added in By Marcus With thanks to CDsystems.
Bangor
Cartmel
Catterick
Musselburgh
Folkestone
Fontwell
Hereford
Kelso
Kempton
Lingfield
Liverpool (Mild)
Market Rasen
Newton Abbot
Perth
Plumpton
Southwell
Stratford
Taunton
Uttoxeter
Warwick
Wincanton
Wolverhampton
Haydock XHdl
Wetherby XHdl
Fakenham XX
Windsor XX
---------

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:44
thank you.1st or 2nd system selections?

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:47
Thanks for the post JBJ, very kind of you. I will watch this with interest.

A bit of advice from myself, If you are after systems check out the rest of this systems area... you will pick up some good tips. EastYorkshireRacing is hot on horse ratings, Presto is making a killing out of a bizarre, simple but brilliant system and Vegy is currently running a profitable system (did i just say that) :yikes: . Also Gogga (when he gets to post) has a very profitable system running! Keep an eye out for Tovarichs 'something new' system.. worth a bet!

Also there are a lot of football systems on the go, some of which will make you a bit of cash.

But if its profit year on year you are after, then i suggest you sign up and follow Keiths systems. He has shown nothing but profit! But not just this, you will learn so much, even the most experienced punter will find it difficult not to learn something new with the advice on offer!

Anyway, good luck.. hope you stick around cos it is a good laugh here and hopefully you can brag about your bank balance this time next year! :wink

Keep your eye out for any posts by Tophatter... he has posted some brilliant tips, hints and advice!

thanks at last some being grateful.is this because i am a bon jovi that people are being rude.

wb
29th November 2005, 15:54
thanks at last some being grateful.is this because i am a bon jovi that people are being rude.

Its not that people are being ungrateful jon, its just that you come on here, post links, and dont listen to the advice. Then you ask us to be grateful because you give us a system :doh In my opinion, the only way to prove your system is to post your selections before the race, and keep a running bank total. It is considered bad etiquette to tell everyone how much you have earned (if you are not going to post selections) , or to post selections after the race. Why not try the £1000 Mythical bank challenge.

Regards,

Wayne

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 15:57
Its not that people are being ungrateful jon, its just that you come on here, post links, and dont listen to the advice. Then you ask us to be grateful because you give us a system :doh In my opinion, the only way to prove your system is to post your selections before the race, and keep a running bank total. It is considered bad etiquette to tell everyone how much you have earned (if you are not going to post selections) , or to post selections after the race. Why not try the £1000 Mythical bank challenge.

Regards,

Wayne

it was a joke when i said that you should be grateful.as for selections i only got it couple a days ago of web.i wasn't saying back them. just letting everyone know the rules.

MarcusMel
If I have time I will run them through this years data some time.

mathare
Its not that people are being ungrateful jon, its just that you come on here, post links, and dont listen to the advice. Then you ask us to be grateful because you give us a system :doh In my opinion, the only way to prove your system is to post your selections before the race, and keep a running bank total. It is considered bad etiquette to tell everyone how much you have earned (if you are not going to post selections) , or to post selections after the race. Why not try the £1000 Mythical bank challenge.And that is why Wayne has 4 green blobs - the lad talks a lot of sense

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:03
If I have time I will run them through this years data some time.

thanks.

wb
29th November 2005, 16:05
it was a joke when i said that you should be grateful.as for selections i only got it couple a days ago of web.i wasn't saying back them. just letting everyone know the rules.

Fair enough. But if they are worth their salt, you should try the £1000 challenge. Very often, people don't have the time to work out all the selections for themselves, for example, I am busy with keiths bets my own two systems and my own method bets, right now, I cant find time to work out more selections to follow so It is handy if someone posts selections before the race so we can all keep an eye on it. I currently have 2 mythical £1000 banks on the go, one is showing profit, :wiggle: and the other (started today) is not. ;fire But I will wait a good few months to see if they profit long term.

Hope you take the advice here, because In my opinion, it is the best gambling forum and website on the net, and it you would be missing out if you do not listen to the members. Although I only joined recently, look at the join date of most of the other members. That says it all

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:09
Fair enough. But if they are worth their salt, you should try the £1000 challenge. Very often, people don't have the time to work out all the selections for themselves, for example, I am busy with keiths bets my own two systems and my own method bets, right now, I cant find time to work out more selections to follow so It is handy if someone posts selections before the race so we can all keep an eye on it. I currently have 2 mythical £1000 banks on the go, one is showing profit, :wiggle: and the other (started today) is not. ;fire But I will wait a good few months to see if they profit long term.

Hope you take the advice here, because In my opinion, it is the best gambling forum and website on the net, and it you would be missing out if you do not listen to the members. Although I only joined recently, look at the join date of most of the other members. That says it all

i will listen 100%.

Win2Win
29th November 2005, 16:19
I see you found how to use QUOTES :)

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:30
I see you found how to use QUOTES :)

yes thanks to you very grateful. :)

vegyjones
29th November 2005, 16:31
But you still need to learn grammar. Hopefully, that will come in year 5! :D

jon bon jovi
29th November 2005, 16:38
But you still need to learn grammar. Hopefully, that will come in year 5! :D

ive just learnt how to spell my name is it right.
JAN BEND JOVER
please say it's right. :doh

Win2Win
30th November 2005, 01:29
No, it's spelt S-H-I-R-L-E-Y :D

chemicalsky
30th November 2005, 11:44
Jan Bend Jover sounds like a Dutchman giving an order to his gay lover Ooo

jon bon jovi
30th November 2005, 12:30
Anyone know selections for system 1?i will be giving my inside info tip shortly.1.10 plumpton.

samantha1303
30th November 2005, 13:41
Cat - 2.00 - Comical Errors

jon bon jovi
30th November 2005, 13:46

thank you.

jon bon jovi
30th November 2005, 15:17

2nd unlucky.

MarcusMel