PDA

View Full Version : Jockey/Trainer conversation

frontrunner
3rd December 2005, 16:58
I backed URBAN DREAM when I went to chepstow 23rd November over 2 miles. The horse appeared to run in snatches and was doing his best work when the race was over. There was only a small crowd that day so off I went to the 4th spot post to try and hear what R.Johnson had to say to R.Farrant when he came back. Johnson said that the horse will be suited by a step up in trip to around 2m 4f on better ground than the days good-soft at somewhere like Taunton.

Frontrunner
:spinning

frontrunner
7th December 2005, 18:28
URBAN DREAM runs in the 12.50 at Taunton on thursday with R.Johnson again on board over 2m 4f on decent ground.

Frontrunner

wb
7th December 2005, 18:29
by the sounds of it it looks like it could be worth a couple of quid

Racer
8th December 2005, 01:48
Could be, and at least you'll know it is trying....BUT

What if another trainer is also out to win this race and maybe another and another?
That's the only thing I find a problem.

But I do hope that it does win and that the info you passed on doesnt become deflated in price.

Good luck!

inittowinit
8th December 2005, 13:55
Nice!! and drifted to 8 or 9 in running!

Fadetoblack
8th December 2005, 13:56
Brilliant stuff...watch the run of rep...

Thanks for that frontrunner.

frontrunner
8th December 2005, 14:58
Thank you for those kind comments people :) I'm on a bit of a high at the moment due to URBAN DREAM winning the feeling is kinda Orgasmic :happyboun

Frontrunner

wb
8th December 2005, 15:47
lovely! had a fun bet on this myself :)

Racer
8th December 2005, 15:48
Could be, and at least you'll know it is trying

Welldone, it was trying and did the job.

Congrats! :)

on the nose
8th December 2005, 16:57
well done frontrunner had a few quid on it glad when a couple fell :spinning
thanxs otn

Water Skater
8th December 2005, 19:53
thanks mate have some rep :happyboun

coupled it with Hernandos Boy

markwales
8th December 2005, 19:59
Top quality as always FR.... I had a similar experience with a nag called Kodiac a couple of years back which has since paid me back a lot. Finished a fast finishing 3rd on debut in a decent maiden, listened to Seb Sanders talking to the owner saying it should've won, and will win soon....then got injured for a season, and won first time back on the track, followed by a couple of handicaps at nice prices.