PDA

View Full Version : System

tippatcom
25th December 2005, 23:57
Hello boys !
Please help me and tell me what do you thinh :wiggle:

My Horse racing system is this:
Always bet the favourite horse in England to be "placed" often 1-3 place. I test that and won 18/20 picks.

Did you test it ? :wiggle:
Best to do it in England or US ?

TheOldhamWhisper
25th December 2005, 23:59
It might work if you were betting place only in non-handicaps but I think it would be very risky due to the short prices involved.

sparkyminer
26th December 2005, 00:01
Bloody hell, that was quick Oldham.:)

tippatcom
26th December 2005, 00:17
Do you have any good system to use?

TheOldhamWhisper
26th December 2005, 00:20
Have a look around the site - many people post system selections and profit/loss figures. You might also want to read some of the information available on the main page of the site (http://www.win2win.co.uk/).

tippatcom
26th December 2005, 00:27
Thanks,
I will look, but can you recomend me someone?

MarcusMel
26th December 2005, 00:55
The owner of this site! is a good recomendation:D

or if want to create your own get RSB (Racing Systems Builder)

MarcusMel
26th December 2005, 01:16
Re: The system you suggest, how do you know which horse is going to be favorite? If you place the bet a minute before the off there would have to be a big enough price difference between the favorite and 2nd fav for you to be sure that they were not going to swap. Would the system work as well for the 2nd fav or if the favorites are joint? One has to be careful when checking out a system as suggested that you don't fool yourself with what the final SP results tell you and what actually happens in the betting market just before the race starts.

Win2Win
26th December 2005, 09:47
The system doesn't work, we trialled it her in 2003 for around 18 months. Good SR, but no profit, not even when squeezing a little extra out from the exchanges.

tovarich
27th December 2005, 10:22
Thanks,
I will look, but can you recomend me someone?

Check out "THE GOODS" (NAPS). Currently showing 11 points profit from 11 selections and a 55% strike rate. :wiggle: This system is still only under test, could be anything but looks promising.