PDA

View Full Version : members forum

xblade
2nd March 2006, 10:45
hi, i have just signed up for a months membership 2 days ago and still cant receive the area in the forum. It says within 24 hours, i do not know what to do with the systems e.g. staking so am not able to use the info on the members page, therefore losing membership time, does anyone know how i can access this info another way or get in touch with the guy who runs this site.
Thanks

mathare
2nd March 2006, 10:46
Have you followed the instructions on the members page and e-mailed the relevant info to the given address?

xblade
2nd March 2006, 10:50
yeah done all that

vegyjones
2nd March 2006, 10:57
Copy and paste this

Dear Keith

I find it absolutely disgusting that you have failed to get my account up and running in the supposed 24 hours that you say on your site. This is totally unacceptable and I don't think that this is any way to run a business.

Unless you ensure that my account is working in the next 3 hours, I will issue you with a court summons, as I am missing out on some of the humorous and witty postings of the infamous Vegyjones.

Unless I am fully compensated for missing said posts, posts that would surely end my current state od depression and perhaps prevent my prevailing suicide attempt, I will be demanding £50,000 in compensation...

unless said suicide attempt is successful.

Yours
Xblade

Send that to Keith@sheepshagger.com

or write to Keith at

The Sheeps Hagger
Wales

Should sort out your problems! :wink

YOU'RE BANNED, PINKY

Win2Win
2nd March 2006, 11:34
I never got the email, sorry! I'll upgrade you within 5 minutes.

My secretary, Vegy, is not what he used to be since all the members started using him :sex1

xblade
2nd March 2006, 11:39
ok thanks for your help

vegyjones
2nd March 2006, 11:42
YOU'RE BANNED, PINKY
That's not very nice :ermmm