PDA

View Full Version : Open Ada's eSafe - Game 2 - RULES

TheGoodGuy
6th March 2006, 20:31
The idea is that I have an eSafe which has a 7 digit combination required to open it.

Rules:

The eSafe will initially contain £34.

14 different people will be required to register to start the game.
Each person will be allocated a number between 1 & 14.
This number will correspond to one of the 14 ‘National Lottery’ Thunderballs..

People will remain ‘owners’ of their Thunderball number for as long as it takes until their number is actually drawn in the Wednesday & Saturday Thunderball draws.
After the first draw, people may ‘own’ a maximum of 2 Thunderball numbers at any time.

Once a Thunderball draw has taken place:

The person registered to the drawn Thunderball now has the opportunity to post a 7 digit combination of their choice to try and open my eSafe.

I will respond to their chosen combination by stating how many numbers they have guessed correctly followed by how many of those are actually in the correct position of the combination sequence, ie “You have correctly named 3 numbers, of which 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.”

If the chosen combination fails to open the eSafe, another player may now register to take the place of the person who has just failed to open it and take ‘ownership’ of the now vacant Thunderball number.

This will be the first person to correctly answer a question that I will post on the REGISTER thread.

The amount of money in the eSafe will change from draw to draw according to the following rules:

RULE 1.
Each time the drawn Thunderball matches one of the Main balls drawn, the monetary equivalent value of the Thunderball will be ADDED to the total in the eSafe.

RULE 2.
Each time consecutively drawn Thunderballs are either both odd or even, the monetary equivalent value of the most recently drawn Thunderball will be DEDUCTED from the total in the eSafe.
However….
Each time consecutively drawn Thunderballs alternate odd/even or even/odd, the monetary equivalent value of the most recently drawn Thunderball will be ADDED to the total in the eSafe

NOTE:
The above rules are used to determine the amount in the eSafe that will be up for grabs in the NEXT draw, NOT the amount currently being played for.

The only exceptions to this are:

If your name is highlighted in the list of ‘owners’ and your Thunderball is drawn, the eSafe contents will be DOUBLED until you post your chosen combination.
If you correctly post the combination to open the eSafe you win the doubled prize amount.
If you fail to open the eSafe, the contents return to the original amount and the game continues.

The eSafe contents will be immediately REDUCED by £14 every time someone posts a combination when they are NOT entitled to and ALSO if they FAIL to post a combination by the required deadline when it IS their turn to do so.

Ada.