PDA

View Full Version : Open Ada's eSafe - Game 2 - IN PLAY

TheGoodGuy
10th March 2006, 23:59
THUNDERBALL OWNERS DRAW 1 - SATURDAY 11th MARCH.

1. Fadetoblack
2. Vegyjones
3. Mathare
4. Sparkyminer
5. Scaaty
6. Glynners
7. Silax
8. Markwales
9. Jonahjones
10. Samantha1303
11. Andyp
12. John
13. Iron Chris
14. Bigcumba

The Safe contents being played for in Draw 1 is £34.

The 7 digit combination has now been set.
The combination is made up of the digits 1 through to 0.
Digit(s) in the combination can occur more than once.

The person whose Thunderball is drawn on Saturday evening must post their 7 digit choice of combination on this thread by NO LATER than midnight Tuesday 14th March.
Failure to do so will result in the Safe contents being reduced by £14.

If your name is highlighted in the above list and your Thunderball is drawn, then you will win DOUBLE money - £68, if your chosen combination opens the safe.

A different person will be chosen at random & highlighted in each Thunderball Owners List posted before each draw.
People may be highlighted more than once throughout the game but NOT in consecutive draws.

If the chosen combination fails to open the Safe, then the drawn Thunderball becomes available for new ownership.

The new owner will be determined by the first person correctly answering a question that I will post on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at some time AFTER Draw 1 but BEFORE midnight Tuesday.

Saturday's drawn Thunderball will determine whether the Safe's contents go up or down for Wednesday's Draw 2.
See 'Game 2 RULES' thread for details.
This will be made clear in the Wednesday Draw post, where the updated Owners List will also appear.

Good Luck to you all

Ada.

Iron Chris
11th March 2006, 09:18
Thanks for running the game again Ada, looking forward to seeing how long it lasts this time...:)

TheGoodGuy
11th March 2006, 20:54
SATURDAY 11th MARCH DRAW 1 RESULT

2 15 21 29 32 TB=1

Fadetoblack - You have until midnight Tuesday to post your chosen 7 digit combination.

If you post the correct combination you take £34 into the final stage of the game..
If it is incorrect, the game continues.
If you fail to post a combination by the above deadline the prize amount will be immediately REDUCED by £14.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 1 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 20:30 on Monday.

Ada.

Fadetoblack
11th March 2006, 21:07
hmmm between 1 and 0 eh....

Iron Chris
13th March 2006, 23:01
Where are you fade...Ooo

vegyjones
13th March 2006, 23:03
Yes, Matt made thr pize money sink with a no show on the first go last time... don't follow suit! :D

Fadetoblack
14th March 2006, 14:08
ok...

TheGoodGuy
14th March 2006, 16:11
Fadetoblack,

Your combination: 6892013 has FAILED to open my safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 3 of the combination numbers OF WHICH 0 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
(Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:3; BLACK PEGS:0)

Ada.

mathare
14th March 2006, 16:15
Decent enough start FTB

TheGoodGuy
14th March 2006, 16:32
Applying RULES to determine prize money for Draw 2 (Wed March 15th):
(See Game 2 - Rules thread for full explanation)

Draw result Wed 8th Mar: 3 14 17 19 34 TB 3
Draw 1 result Sat 11th Mar: 2 15 21 29 32 TB 1

RULE 1: N/A
RULE 2: odd/odd: -£1

PENALTIES: N/A

Draw 1 prize money:£34
Adding RULES/PENALTIES: -£1

Draw 2 prize money is therefore: £33.

CHOSEN COMBINATIONS SO FAR:

Draw 1: 6892013 - 3 correct numbers OF WHICH 0 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.

THUNDERBALL OWNERS FOR DRAW 2 - WEDNESDAY 15th MARCH

1. Bigcumba
2. Vegyjones
3. Mathare
4. Sparkyminer
5. Scaaty
6. Glynners
7. Silax
8. Markwales
9. Jonahjones
10. Samantha1303
11. Andyp
12. John
13. Iron Chris
14. Bigcumba

The safe contents being played for in Draw 2 is £33.

The 7 digit combination has been set.

The person whose Thunderball is drawn on Wednesday evening (Draw 2) must post their 7 digit choice of combination on this thread by NO LATER than midnight Friday 17th March.
Failure to do so will result in the prize money being permanently reduced by £14.

If your name is highlighted in the above list and your Thunderball is drawn, then you will take DOUBLE money - £66, through to the final stage of the game, if your chosen combination opens the safe.

A different person will be chosen at random & highlighted in each Thunderball Owners List posted before each draw.
People may be highlighted more than once throughout the game but NOT in consecutive draws.

If the chosen combination fails to open the safe, then the drawn Thunderball becomes available for new ownership.

The new owner will be determined by the first person correctly answering a question that I will post on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at some time AFTER Draw 2 but BEFORE midnight Friday.

Wednesday's draw numbers will determine whether the prize money goes up or down for Draw 3. This will be made clear in Saturday's Draw post, when the updated Owners List will also be posted.

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
16th March 2006, 00:29
WEDNESDAY 15th MARCH DRAW 2 RESULT

2 7 17 25 32 TB=9

Jonahjones - You have until midnight Friday to post your chosen 7 digit combination.

If you post the correct combination you take £33 into the final stage of the game..
If you fail to post a combination by the above deadline the prize amount will be immediately REDUCED by £14.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 9 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at around 22:30 on Friday.

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
17th March 2006, 00:13
Just thought I'd post the Emailed receipt I received today from CRISIS, the charity which has benefitted from Silax's £25 winnings from Game 1.

Please accept this email as a formal receipt for your generoud gift of £25 received by Crisis UK on the 7th of March 2006

we thank you for your support

James Kavanagh
Supporter Care Executive

Ada.

silax
17th March 2006, 02:45
well done ada
i have now reserved my place in heaven and maybe you have too
well done

bigcumba
17th March 2006, 08:52
:) well done guys, a good charity to support.

Iron Chris
17th March 2006, 09:38
WEDNESDAY 15th MARCH DRAW 2 RESULT

2 7 17 25 32 TB=9

Jonahjones - You have until midnight Friday to post your chosen 7 digit combination.

If you post the correct combination you take £33 into the final stage of the game..

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 9 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at around 22:30 on Friday.

Ada.

COME ON Jonah, don't let us down...:yikes: :wink

vegyjones
17th March 2006, 10:33
They're all trying to keep us in suspenders Chris :D

TheGoodGuy
17th March 2006, 21:04
:snooze

Tick tock, tick tock....

4 hours to go and counting, Jonah....

Ada.

vegyjones
17th March 2006, 22:25
Jonah, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUU????

bigcumba
17th March 2006, 22:57
I've just e-mailed him... 2 hours to go, so keep your fingers crossed he's still awake!

TheGoodGuy
18th March 2006, 00:03
Not looking too good guys....

Jonah has just an hour now to respond, otherwise you lose £14 out of your potential prize money as a penalty.
Bear in mind the RULES will dictate another addition or deduction depending on Wednesday's Thunderball result as well.

Here's hoping...

Ada.

jonahjones
18th March 2006, 00:37
Jeez folks I have only just seen this. Give us 2 minutes and I'll be back. :)

jonahjones
18th March 2006, 00:43
Right, here goes nothing!

9 7 3 8 9 2 5

Sorry for the late response! :)

TheGoodGuy
18th March 2006, 00:54
Jonahjones,

Your combination: 9738925 has FAILED to open my safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 4 of the combination numbers OF WHICH 0 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
(Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:4; BLACK PEGS:0)

Ada.

jonahjones
18th March 2006, 00:59
Cheers anyway Ada. Many thanks for taking the time to run the game. Apologies again for late response.

TheGoodGuy
18th March 2006, 01:13
Applying RULES to determine prize money for Draw 3 (Sat March 18th):

Draw 1 result Sat 11th Mar: 2 15 21 29 32 TB 1
Draw 2 result Wed 15th Mar: 2 7 17 25 32 TB 9

RULE 2: odd/odd: -£9

PENALTIES: N/A (just about!!!)

Draw 2 prize money:£33
Adding RULES/PENALTIES: -£9

Draw 3 prize money is therefore: £24.

Draw 1: 6892013 - 3 correct numbers OF WHICH 0 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
Draw 2: 9738925 - 4 correct numbers OF WHICH 0 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.

THUNDERBALL OWNERS FOR DRAW 3 - SATURDAY 18th MARCH:

1. Bigcumba
2. Vegyjones
3. Mathare
4. Sparkyminer
5. Scaaty
6. Glynners
7. Silax
8. Markwales
9. Iron Chris
10. Samantha1303
11. Andyp
12. John
13. Iron Chris
14. Bigcumba

The safe contents being played for in Draw 3 is £24.

The person whose Thunderball is drawn on Saturday evening (Draw 3) must post their 7 digit choice of combination on this thread by NO LATER than midnight Tuesday 21st March.
Failure to do so will result in the prize money being permanently reduced by £14.

If your name is highlighted in the above list and your Thunderball is drawn, then you will take DOUBLE money - £48, through to the final stage of the game, if your chosen combination opens the safe.

If the chosen combination fails to open the safe, then the drawn Thunderball becomes available for new ownership.

The new owner will be determined by the first person correctly answering a question that I will post on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at some time AFTER Draw 3 but BEFORE midnight Tuesday.

Saturday's draw numbers will determine whether the prize money goes up or down for Draw 4. This will be made clear in Wednesday's Draw post, when the updated Owners List will also be posted.

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
18th March 2006, 21:08
SATURDAY 18th MARCH DRAW 3 RESULT:

8 29 30 32 33 TB=2

Therefore...

Vegyjones - You have until midnight Tuesday to post your chosen 7 digit combination.

If you post the correct combination you take £24 into the final stage of the game.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 2 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 20:30 on Monday.

Ada.

Iron Chris
18th March 2006, 21:44
Ooo ... and you've lost you ball..:wink

vegyjones
19th March 2006, 00:47
Oh :censored:, the way I answer the questions, Ive got no chance of getting one back :(

vegyjones
20th March 2006, 22:57
Well, I already know I've lost my ball! :(

This could be my one and only chance to win the prize money!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!

My guess is.....

8 4 2 5 7 6 4

TheGoodGuy
20th March 2006, 23:06
Vegyjones,

Your combination: 8425764 has FAILED to open my safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 3 of the combination numbers OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
(Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:2; BLACK PEGS:1)

Ada.

PS.
Vegy, I hope you will continue to follow & support the game, & who knows, if you go on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 22:30 Friday, you'll be one of the first to see the next question to own Wednesday's drawn Thunderball for Saturday's game.

vegyjones
20th March 2006, 23:09
I certainly will continue to follow Ada,

Just to make sure Chris doesnt win if nothing else :laugh

And I will certainly be online at 10-30 on Friday in an attempt to reclaim a ball! :D Just make the question a bit easier, along the lines of which four letters follow in the sequence a,b,c would be a good start :laugh

mathare
20th March 2006, 23:11
Just make the question a bit easier, along the lines of which four letters follow in the sequence a,b,c would be a good start :laughBut you'd get that one wrong!

TheGoodGuy
20th March 2006, 23:14
As it happens....

The next question requires no googling... all you'll need is the ability to count & to know your alphabet. That's all I can say.

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
20th March 2006, 23:31
Applying RULES to determine prize money for Draw 4 (Wed March 22nd):

Draw 2 result Wed 15th Mar: 2 7 17 25 32 TB 9
Draw 3 result Sat 18th Mar: 8 29 30 32 33 TB 2

RULE 2: odd/even: +£2

Draw 3 prize money:£24
Adding RULES/PENALTIES: +£2

Draw 4 prize money is therefore: £26.

Draw 2: 9738925 - 4 correct numbers OF WHICH 0 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
Draw 3: 8425764 - 3 correct numbers OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.

THUNDERBALL OWNERS FOR DRAW 4 - WEDNESDAY 22nd MARCH:

1. Bigcumba
2. Mathare
3. Mathare
4. Sparkyminer
5. Scaaty
6. Glynners
7. Silax
8. Markwales
9. Iron Chris
10. Samantha1303
11. Andyp
12. John
13. Iron Chris
14. Bigcumba

The safe contents being played for in Draw 4 is £26.

The person whose Thunderball is drawn on Wednesday evening (Draw 4) must post their 7 digit choice of combination on this thread by NO LATER than midnight Friday 24th March.

If your name is highlighted in the above list and your Thunderball is drawn, then you will take DOUBLE money - £52, through to the final stage of the game, if your chosen combination opens the safe.

The new owner will be determined by the first person correctly answering a question that I will post on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at some time AFTER Draw 4 but BEFORE midnight Friday.

Wednesday's draw numbers will determine whether the prize money goes up or down for Draw 5. This will be made clear in Saturday's Draw post, when the updated Owners List will also be posted.

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
23rd March 2006, 00:24
WEDNESDAY 22nd MARCH DRAW 4 RESULT:

3 13 18 19 31 TB=13

Therefore...

Iron Chris - You have until midnight Friday to post your chosen 7 digit combination.

If you post the correct combination you take £26 into the final stage of the game..

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 13 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at around 22:30 on Friday.

Ada.

Iron Chris
23rd March 2006, 14:06
I think this one might run for a while yet...:laugh ..but here goes..:)

7 5 2 9 1 0 7

TheGoodGuy
23rd March 2006, 23:05
Iron Chris,

Your combination: 7529107 has FAILED to open my safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 4 of the combination numbers OF WHICH 2 are in the correct position of the combination sequence.
(Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:2; BLACK PEGS:2)

The next question to be answered correctly, to become the new owner of Thunderball 13 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 22:30 Friday.

Ada.

mathare
23rd March 2006, 23:18
Good going there Chris

TheGoodGuy
25th March 2006, 00:05
Applying RULES to determine prize money for Draw 5 (Sat March 25th):

Draw 3 result Sat 18th Mar: 8 29 30 32 33 TB 2
Draw 4 result Wed 22nd Mar: 3 13 18 19 31 TB 13

RULE 1: +£13 - Thunderball matches main number
RULE 2: even/odd: +£13

Draw 4 prize money:£26
Adding RULES/PENALTIES: +£26

Draw 5 prize money is therefore: £52.

Draw 3: 8425764 - 3 correct numbers OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
Draw 4: 7529107 - 4 correct numbers OF WHICH 2 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.

THUNDERBALL OWNERS FOR DRAW 5 - SATURDAY 25th MARCH:

1. Bigcumba
2. Mathare
3. Mathare
4. Sparkyminer
5. Scaaty
6. Glynners
7. Silax
8. Markwales
9. Iron Chris
10. Samantha1303
11. Andyp
12. John
13. Vegyjones
14. Bigcumba

The safe contents being played for in Draw 5 is £52.

The person whose Thunderball is drawn on Saturday evening (Draw 5) must post their 7 digit choice of combination on this thread by NO LATER than midnight Tuesday 28th March.

If your name is highlighted in the above list and your Thunderball is drawn, then you will take DOUBLE money - £104, through to the final stage of the game, if your chosen combination opens the safe.

The new owner will be determined by the first person correctly answering a question that I will post on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at some time AFTER Draw 5 but BEFORE midnight Tuesday.

Saturday's draw numbers will determine whether the prize money goes up or down for Draw 6. This will be made clear in Wednesday's Draw post, when the updated Owners List will also be posted.

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
25th March 2006, 21:03
SATURDAY 25th MARCH DRAW 5 RESULT:

8 15 30 33 34 TB=1

Therefore...

Bigcumba - You have until midnight Tuesday to post your chosen 7 digit combination.

If you post the correct combination you take £52 into the final stage of the game.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 1 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 20:30 on Monday.

Ada.

bigcumba
27th March 2006, 12:28
quick guess as it's early in the game

vegyjones
27th March 2006, 12:53
Poor effiort BigC :ermmm

:laugh

bigcumba
27th March 2006, 12:55
I'm only setting it up for when I get another guess :)

TheGoodGuy
27th March 2006, 19:33
Bigcumba,

Your combination: 9820714 has FAILED to open my safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 4 of the combination numbers OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
(Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:3; BLACK PEGS:1)

The next question to be answered correctly, to become the new owner of Thunderball 1 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 20:30 Monday (tonight).

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
27th March 2006, 21:10
Applying RULES to determine prize money for Draw 6 (Wed March 29th):

Draw 4 result Wed 22nd Mar: 3 13 18 19 31 TB 13
Draw 5 result Sat 25th Mar: 8 15 30 33 34 TB 1

RULE 2: odd/odd: -£1

Draw 5 prize money:£52
Adding RULES/PENALTIES: -£1

Draw 6 prize money is therefore: £51.

Draw 4: 7529107 - 4 correct numbers OF WHICH 2 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
Draw 5: 9820714 - 4 correct numbers OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.

THUNDERBALL OWNERS FOR DRAW 6 - WEDNESDAY 29th MARCH:

1. Markwales
2. Mathare
3. Mathare
4. Sparkyminer
5. Scaaty
6. Glynners
7. Silax
8. Markwales
9. Iron Chris
10. Samantha1303
11. Andyp
12. John
13. Vegyjones
14. Bigcumba

The safe contents being played for in Draw 6 is £51.

The person whose Thunderball is drawn on Wednesday evening (Draw 6) must post their 7 digit choice of combination on this thread by NO LATER than midnight Friday 31st March.

If your name is highlighted in the above list and your Thunderball is drawn, then you will take DOUBLE money - £102, through to the final stage of the game, if your chosen combination opens the safe.

The new owner will be determined by the first person correctly answering a question that I will post on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at some time AFTER Draw 6 but BEFORE midnight Friday.

Wednesday's draw numbers will determine whether the prize money goes up or down for Draw 7. This will be made clear in Saturday's Draw post, when the updated Owners List will also be posted.

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
29th March 2006, 23:25
WEDNESDAY 29th MARCH DRAW 6 RESULT:

1 8 25 27 32 TB=14

Therefore...

You probably didn't want this again so soon, but...

Bigcumba - You have until midnight Friday to post your chosen 7 digit combination.

If you post the correct combination you take £51 into the final stage of the game.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 14 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 22:30 on Friday.

Ada.

vegyjones
29th March 2006, 23:44
:laugh Bet you weren't expecting your 2nd guess so soon after the first Campbell! :D

bigcumba
30th March 2006, 12:43
:yikes: OK,

TheGoodGuy
30th March 2006, 13:32
Bigcumba,

Your combination: 7535392 has FAILED to open my safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 5 of the combination numbers OF WHICH 2 are in the correct position of the combination sequence.
(Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:3; BLACK PEGS:2)

The next question to be answered correctly, to become the new owner of Thunderball 14 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 22:30 Friday.

Ada.

bigcumba
30th March 2006, 13:44
5 of the combination numbers OF WHICH 2 are in the correct position .

Cheers Ada, we're getting there slowly but surely :)

TheGoodGuy
1st April 2006, 12:14
Applying RULES to determine prize money for Draw 7 (Sat April 1st):

Draw 5 result Sat 25th Mar: 8 15 30 33 34 TB 1
Draw 6 result Wed 29th Mar: 1 8 25 27 32 TB 14

RULE 2: odd/even: +£14
PENALTIES: -£14 (Posting of 2 answers to same question by same person on Game 2 REGISTER thread.)

Draw 6 prize money:£51
Adding RULES/PENALTIES: ( +£14 -£14) £0

Draw 7 prize money therefore remains at: £51.

Draw 5: 9820714 - 4 correct numbers OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
Draw 6: 7535392 - 5 correct numbers OF WHICH 2 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.

THUNDERBALL OWNERS FOR DRAW 7 - SATURDAY 1st APRIL:

1. Markwales
2. Mathare
3. Mathare
4. Sparkyminer
5. Scaaty
6. Glynners
7. Silax
8. Markwales
9. Iron Chris
10. Samantha1303
11. Andyp
12. John
13. Vegyjones
14. Fadetoblack

The safe contents being played for in Draw 7 is £51.

The person whose Thunderball is drawn on Saturday evening (Draw 7) must post their 7 digit choice of combination on this thread by NO LATER than midnight Tuesday 4th April.

If your name is highlighted in the above list and your Thunderball is drawn, then you will take DOUBLE money - £102, through to the final stage of the game, if your chosen combination opens the safe.

The new owner will be determined by the first person correctly answering a question that I will post on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at some time AFTER Draw 7 but BEFORE midnight Tuesday.

Saturday's draw numbers will determine whether the prize money goes up or down for Draw 8. This will be made clear in Wednesday's Draw post, when the updated Owners List will also be posted.

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
1st April 2006, 20:21
SATURDAY 1st APRIL DRAW 7 RESULT:

10 11 12 30 32 TB=14

Therefore...

Fadetoblack - You have until midnight Tuesday to post your chosen 7 digit combination.

If you post the correct combination you take £51 into the final stage of the game.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 14 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 20:30 on Monday.

Ada.

Fadetoblack
1st April 2006, 20:24
It's like fate isn't it? Seeing as though I only got in late last night. I'll start working on this now Ada.

Iron Chris
4th April 2006, 13:05
It's like fate isn't it? Seeing as though I only got in late last night. I'll start working on this now Ada.

Just a little nudge FTB...:wink

Fadetoblack
4th April 2006, 13:05
Oh I know...:wink

mathare
4th April 2006, 13:29
He's torn between a combo that has a good chance of being a winner and one with only a slight chance. The difference is that if the first one is wrong it could leave someone with a tap-in whereas the second one is either right or very wrong and no use to anyone else.

Maybe.

Fadetoblack
4th April 2006, 13:42
I don't think I have a chance of nailing it but hopefully it will be of help to the next person...(see those weighing scales over there>>>>>)

vegyjones
4th April 2006, 13:43
:laugh :laugh That deserved so many more laughing smilies, but I didn't want to stop the forum working properly! :D

Fadetoblack
4th April 2006, 17:58
Ok I haven't got a clue and there's some brain matter spilling out of my ear. A good time to stop.

Here's a token effort just for fun:

TheGoodGuy
4th April 2006, 19:46
Fadetoblack,

Your combination:7591034 has FAILED to open my safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 6 of the combination numbers OF WHICH 2 are in the correct position of the combination sequence.
(Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:4; BLACK PEGS:2)

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
4th April 2006, 20:03
Applying RULES to determine prize money for Draw 8 (Wed April 5th):

Draw 6 result Wed 29th Mar: 1 8 25 27 32 TB 14
Draw 7 result Sat 1st April: 10 11 12 30 32 TB 14

RULE 2: even/even: -£14

Draw 7 prize money: £51
Adding RULES/PENALTIES: -£14

Draw 8 prize money is therefore: £37.

Draw 6: 7535392 - 5 correct numbers OF WHICH 2 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
Draw 7: 7591034 - 6 correct numbers OF WHICH 2 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.

THUNDERBALL OWNERS FOR DRAW 8 - WEDNESDAY 5th APRIL:

1. Markwales
2. Mathare
3. Mathare
4. Sparkyminer
5. Scaaty
6. Glynners
7. Silax
8. Markwales
9. Iron Chris
10. Samantha1303
11. Andyp
12. John
13. Vegyjones
14. Bigcumba

The safe contents being played for in Draw 8 is £37.

The person whose Thunderball is drawn on Wednesday evening (Draw 8) must post their 7 digit choice of combination on this thread by NO LATER than midnight Friday 7th April.

If your name is highlighted in the above list and your Thunderball is drawn, then you will take DOUBLE money - £74, through to the final stage of the game, if your chosen combination opens the safe.

The new owner will be determined by the first person correctly answering a question that I will post on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at some time AFTER Draw 8 but BEFORE midnight Friday.

Wednesday's draw numbers will determine whether the prize money goes up or down for Draw 9. This will be made clear in Saturday's Draw post, when the updated Owners List will also be posted.

Ada.

silax
4th April 2006, 20:57
Fadetoblack,

Your combination:7591034 has FAILED to open my safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 6 of the combination numbers OF WHICH 2 are in the correct position of the combination sequence.
(Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:4; BLACK PEGS:2)

Ada.
thick ******:D

Fadetoblack
5th April 2006, 00:15
I was too busy having sex with random female models.

mathare
5th April 2006, 09:22
I was too busy having sex with random female models.You mean those Real Doll things?

bigcumba
5th April 2006, 10:02
Nah, he means one of his 'Butch' Barbie collection

TheGoodGuy
5th April 2006, 23:22
WEDNESDAY 5th APRIL DRAW 8 RESULT:

6 14 20 23 24 TB=2

Therefore...

Mathare - You have until midnight Friday to post your chosen 7 digit combination.

If you post the correct combination you take £37 into the final stage of the game.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 2 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 22:30 on Friday.

Ada.

mathare
6th April 2006, 09:34
Oh bugger! :yikes:

Iron Chris
7th April 2006, 16:59
Bump for Mat..:wink

mathare
7th April 2006, 17:11
Cheers Chris - I had forgotten all about this.

vegyjones
7th April 2006, 22:16
Mat :yikes: Don't go to bed without doing this! Ooo

mathare
7th April 2006, 22:40
Chill fellas, I have over an hour yet. And I might need it...

mathare
7th April 2006, 23:13
I don't think this is 100% correct but I think it's a decent stab at it.

Had I remembered this morning I would have spent the day playing in Excel trying to crack the code but instead I have reverted to scribbling on bits of paper and making a few educated guesses. Excel came in at the very last minute to help - by picking a random number between 1 and 3 to select the final code I used haveing found 3 that worked. So my guess is:

TheGoodGuy
7th April 2006, 23:22
Mathare,

Your combination: 3573194 has FAILED to open my safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 5 of the combination numbers OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
(Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:4; BLACK PEGS:1)

Ada.

mathare
7th April 2006, 23:25
Blimey, that's rubbish!

Sorry everyone but that was shocking wasn't it?

TheGoodGuy
7th April 2006, 23:44
Applying RULES to determine prize money for Draw 9 (Sat April 8th):

Draw 7 result Sat 1st April: 10 11 12 30 32 TB 14
Draw 8 result Wed 5th April: 6 14 20 23 24 TB 2

RULE 2: even/even: -£2

Draw 8 prize money: £37
Adding RULES/PENALTIES: -£2

Draw 9 prize money is therefore: £35.

Draw 7: 7591034 - 6 correct numbers OF WHICH 2 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
Draw 8: 3573194 - 5 correct numbers OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.

THUNDERBALL OWNERS FOR DRAW 9 - SATURDAY 8th APRIL:

1. Markwales
2. Iron Chris
3. Mathare
4. Sparkyminer
5. Scaaty
6. Glynners
7. Silax
8. Markwales
9. Iron Chris
10. Samantha1303
11. Andyp
12. John
13. Vegyjones
14. Bigcumba

The safe contents being played for in Draw 9 is £35.

The person whose Thunderball is drawn on Saturday evening (Draw 9) must post their 7 digit choice of combination on this thread by NO LATER than midnight Tuesday 11th April.

If your name is highlighted in the above list and your Thunderball is drawn, then you will take DOUBLE money - £70, through to the final stage of the game, if your chosen combination opens the safe.

The new owner will be determined by the first person correctly answering a question that I will post on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at some time AFTER Draw 9 but BEFORE midnight Tuesday.

Saturday's draw numbers will determine whether the prize money goes up or down for Draw 10. This will be made clear in Wednesday's Draw post, when the updated Owners List will also be posted.

Ada.

silax
8th April 2006, 00:30
I don't think this is 100% correct but I think it's a decent stab at it.

Had I remembered this morning I would have spent the day playing in Excel trying to crack the code but instead I have reverted to scribbling on bits of paper and making a few educated guesses. Excel came in at the very last minute to help - by picking a random number between 1 and 3 to select the final code I used haveing found 3 that worked. So my guess is:

thick ****** :wink

samantha1303
8th April 2006, 02:16
Silax I know you are joking with Mat, but seriously have you worked it out?

silax
8th April 2006, 09:52
Silax I know you are joking with Mat, but seriously have you worked it out?
don't be silly sam but as reigning mastermind champ i get to call everyone thick fookers if they get it wrong.
to tell you the truth i won't even try to work it out unless my ball drops

bigcumba
8th April 2006, 10:29
unless my ball drops

now it all becomes clear... :D

mathare
8th April 2006, 12:18
thick ****** :winkYep, can't argue with that

TheGoodGuy
8th April 2006, 20:12
SATURDAY 8th APRIL DRAW 9 RESULT:

1 4 7 14 33 TB=14

Therefore...

Bigcumba - You have until midnight Tuesday to post your chosen 7 digit combination.

If you post the correct combination you take £35 into the final stage of the game.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 14 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 20:30 on Monday.

Ada.

bigcumba
8th April 2006, 20:34
woohoo! will it be 3rd time lucky....:)

sparkyminer
9th April 2006, 10:44
woohoo! will it be 3rd time lucky....:)
Why are BigC's balls so popular?:doh :D

bigcumba
9th April 2006, 22:30
This must be pretty close.... or maybe not...

TheGoodGuy
9th April 2006, 23:18
Bigcumba,

Your combination:7540943 has FAILED to open my safe, but what I can tell you is...

You have correctly picked 6 of the combination numbers OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
(Using the Mastermind game scoring system: WHITE PEGS:5; BLACK PEGS:1)

Ada.

silax
10th April 2006, 00:10
This must be pretty close.... or maybe not...

thick ****** :wink

vegyjones
10th April 2006, 00:17
I agree with Silax :laugh

bigcumba
10th April 2006, 07:25
I agree with Vegy.... :rolleyes:

mathare
10th April 2006, 09:25
I refuse to agree with Vegy as a matter of principle

TheGoodGuy
10th April 2006, 21:02
Applying RULES to determine prize money for Draw 10 (Wed April 12th):

Draw 8 result Wed 5th April: 6 14 20 23 24 TB 2
Draw 9 result Sat 8th April: 1 4 7 14 33 TB 14

RULE 1: Thunder ball matches main number: +£14
RULE 2: even/even: -£14

Draw 9 prize money: £35
Adding RULES/PENALTIES: £0

Draw 10 prize money therefore remains at: £35.

Draw 8: 3573194 - 5 correct numbers OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.
Draw 9: 7540943 - 6 correct numbers OF WHICH 1 is in the correct position of the combination sequence.

THUNDERBALL OWNERS FOR DRAW 10 - WEDNESDAY 12th APRIL:

1. Markwales
2. Iron Chris
3. Mathare
4. Sparkyminer
5. Scaaty
6. Glynners
7. Silax
8. Markwales
9. Iron Chris
10. Samantha1303
11. Andyp
12. John
13. Vegyjones
14. Bigcumba

The safe contents being played for in Draw 10 is £35.

The person whose Thunderball is drawn on Wednesday evening (Draw 10) must post their 7 digit choice of combination on this thread by NO LATER than midnight Friday 14th April.

If your name is highlighted in the above list and your Thunderball is drawn, then you will take DOUBLE money - £70, through to the final stage of the game, if your chosen combination opens the safe.

The new owner will be determined by the first person correctly answering a question that I will post on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at some time AFTER Draw 10 but BEFORE midnight Friday.

Wednesday's draw numbers will determine whether the prize money goes up or down for Draw 11. This will be made clear in Saturday's Draw post, when the updated Owners List will also be posted.

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
12th April 2006, 23:18
WEDNESDAY 12th APRIL DRAW 10 RESULT:

11 15 20 31 33 TB=9

Therefore...

Iron Chris - You have until midnight Friday to post your chosen 7 digit combination.

If you post the correct combination you take £35 into the final stage of the game.

The question to become the new owner of Thunderball 9 will be posted on the Game 2 REGISTER thread at 22:30 on Friday.

Ada.

vegyjones
12th April 2006, 23:20
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I got a feeling he's gonna win this now! :(

Iron Chris
13th April 2006, 08:26
:laugh :laugh

I think it is still too early mate, but haven't tried working it out yet...:wink

mathare
13th April 2006, 09:40
I think it's crackable now but my money is on the person after Chris breaking it open

silax
13th April 2006, 10:43
i wonder if my ball will finally drop

bigcumba
13th April 2006, 12:25
i wonder if my ball will finally drop

just remember to cup it gently, or get someone else to do it for you as it'll be a wee bit sensitive to begin with.....

actually I should just have said '******* eunuch' :yikes: :D

Iron Chris
13th April 2006, 20:33
I have got a code that fits..:D , but is there still more than one at this stage.. :doh . Will I take the crown away from Silax.. :wink , or will I get the Silax verdict on a duff guess..:wink .

Well here goes.. :yikes:

7 0 5 9 3 5 4

We will see what Ada makes of it later.. Ooo

bigcumba
13th April 2006, 20:43
best of luck Chris, looks like a good guess to me.... but then again what do I know about good guesses!

Iron Chris
13th April 2006, 20:51
Thanks BigC..:) . I am fairly confident (ish..:D ), but probably just setting myself up for an even bigger Silax remark..:wink

sparkyminer
13th April 2006, 20:52
How about 'Cocky ******'?:D

Iron Chris
13th April 2006, 20:55

at least yeah...:laugh

bigcumba
13th April 2006, 21:19

That sounds like dodgy Geordie pub grub :yikes:

TheGoodGuy
13th April 2006, 23:20
Iron Chris,

Hmmmmm....

Thick ******, cocky ******....

It's better than that my friend.....

You're a CLEVER ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your combination 7059354 has successfully opened my safe.

Well done &....

:REDanceda CONGRATULATIONS :icon_win:

:party

You are taking the contents of the safe, £35 into the final stage of the game.

If Silax's crown will fit, then it's yours!!!!!!!

Your final prize money will be decided by the Thunderball draw this Saturday.
If you are away this weekend as it is Easter, I will change the prize money deciding draw until next Wednesday.

Please confirm....& well done you smart ar*ed ******!!!:wink

Ada.

silax
13th April 2006, 23:26
well done chris
and a really good game ada cheers

Iron Chris
13th April 2006, 23:30
:REDanceda :REDanceda :REDanceda

Thanks Ada...:D

Will be around, though going out Saturday night so will miss the draw..Ooo ..but that is not a problem..:wink

Iron Chris
13th April 2006, 23:31
well done chris
and a really good game ada cheers

Cheers Silax..:)

TheGoodGuy
13th April 2006, 23:33
Iron Chris.....

Don't log off just yet...

Let me post the final stage procedure....

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
13th April 2006, 23:38
Throughout the game so far, the Thunderball has dictated who got to have a shot at opening the eSafe and also the prize amount to be carried forward into this final stage of the game…. so guess what……
Saturday’s drawn Thunderball will determine the final prize money amount you will actually walk away with.

Final Stage Rules

1. You must choose 9 of the 14 Thunderballs as yours for Saturday’s draw.

The remaining 5 will become mine.
Of these 5 I will split them into one group of 3 and one group of 2.

Prize Allocation

If Saturday’s drawn Thunderball is:

One of your chosen 9 then you will win 100% of the final prize amount.
One of my group of 3 then you will win 50% of the final prize amount.
One of my group of 2 then you lose and will win nothing.

2. You NOW have to choose 1 of the following three options:

A.
Depending on Saturday’s drawn Thunderball:
You will either win the full amount of the eSafe contents: £35;
50% of the full amount £18....or....
Absolutely nothing.

B.
Alternatively, I will exchange the eSafe contents of £35 for 35 Thunderball tickets for Saturday’s draw.
Depending on the drawn Thunderball:
You will either win 100% of the value of the winning lines;
50% of the value of the winning lines....or...
Absolutely nothing.

The 35 Thunderball tickets I buy can either be chosen by yourself, or bought as Lucky Dips…..it’s up to you.
If you choose your own numbers I will require you to post them on this thread ASAP in order to give me reasonable time to buy them in readiness for Saturday’s draw.

So in theory you could be exchanging the eSafe’s £35 for anything between £0 & £250 000!!

C.
Your third choice is a mixture of the above.
You can split the £35 into two amounts, one share to be held back & the other to be exchanged for Thunderball tickets.
The size of each share is up to you, but the smallest share MUST NOT be less than £10, and both shares MUST add up to the full £35.
NOTE: The drawn Thunderball rule will apply to BOTH the share amount held back & the value of any Thunderball winning lines.

So Iron Chris, there you have it…
Please reply to this post with your 9 chosen Thunderballs & your preferred option A, B or C.
I will respond accordingly.

What do you think he should do, the rest of you?

Ada.

Iron Chris
13th April 2006, 23:42
Is it ok to reply during the day tomorrow Ada?..:)

vegyjones
13th April 2006, 23:44
no! :D

A begrundging well done Chris :wink :D

TheGoodGuy
13th April 2006, 23:48
Iron Chris,

No problem.

I would like to be able to post your choice and/or Thunderball ticket numbers, if you choose that option, at around about 22:30 tomorrow night if possible.

Cheers

Ada.

Iron Chris
13th April 2006, 23:50
Thanks Ada, I am at home tomorrow so will post during the day.

scaaty
13th April 2006, 23:52
Well done Chris and good luck for Saturday whichever option you choose!

Personally I'd go for the 35 Thunderball tickets and the chance of a really big win - cos if I won the £35 I'd only fritter it away gambing !!! :D

vegyjones
13th April 2006, 23:55
Yes, but £35, at easter = 17 (and a half :doh ) easter eggs! :lickme Yum :D

silax
14th April 2006, 00:02
yep chris go for 35 thunderball tickets
its brilliant checking them all

samantha1303
14th April 2006, 02:45
Well done Chris, good luck for Saturday.

bigcumba
14th April 2006, 07:31
well done Chris, and best of luck !

Iron Chris
14th April 2006, 12:39
Thanks everyone.

Right, the decision has been made and the options chosen are as follows :-

My Thunderball Numbers = 1 2 3 4 5 7 9 13 14

Although it is forcing Ada to part with £35, I think the only option is to go for the 35 Lucky Dip Thunderball Tickets and hope that we can both be better off...:wink :D

Will await the ticket details with interest and good luck to us both. What I will say is that if one of my Thunderballs comes out and I am supposed to keep 100% of the money, Iwill make sure you are ok if we make even more money Ada...:wink .. as long as you don't run off with the £250,000... :laugh :laugh

glynners
14th April 2006, 13:22
well done chris

good luck with your tickets

mathare
14th April 2006, 20:50
Well done Chris and good luck for tomorrow night

TheGoodGuy
14th April 2006, 22:36
Iron Chris,

Here are the 35 Lucky Dip tickets/lines I have bought at your request for Saturday's Thunderball (15th April) draw.
I have put them in Thunderball order.

04 05 13 20 24 01
04 06 11 12 32 01
01 03 17 27 34 02
01 15 17 18 32 02
02 13 19 24 29 02
06 10 18 22 27 02
01 04 28 33 34 03
04 26 28 29 30 03
05 08 10 27 30 03
07 09 11 13 34 03
01 05 09 20 28 05
04 05 14 20 21 06
12 23 25 26 27 06
07 14 20 23 29 07
10 12 13 22 23 07
10 13 15 23 34 07
12 16 20 22 31 07
02 06 10 14 34 08
06 07 11 23 29 08
08 10 14 16 18 08
01 15 18 24 28 09
04 07 17 25 31 09
04 18 22 23 34 09
02 03 08 10 29 10
07 09 14 18 26 10
09 16 22 23 32 10
21 22 24 25 31 10
03 10 14 20 21 11
10 11 15 21 23 11
02 12 23 30 34 12
03 07 16 26 34 12
03 11 14 15 23 12
02 07 13 19 20 13
13 19 28 31 32 13
09 13 17 26 30 14

So...depending on which Thunderball is drawn will determine how much your final prize amount will be...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 13 14 - You will win 100% of the value of the winning lines above.
6 10 12 - You will win 50% of the value of the winning lines above.
8 11 - You lose everything and win nothing.

For your information:

Running the above numbers through the last 5 Thunderball draws, they would have won:

29/03/06: £0
01/04/06: £15
05/04/06: £20
08/04/06: £10
12/04/06: £10

But how much will they win on Saturday 15th April?

Wishing you the best of luck Chris...

Ada.

Iron Chris
15th April 2006, 10:51
Good Luck to us both ADA - Thunderball 6 10 or 12 after the five relevant numbers will do us nicely... :wink :D

TheGoodGuy
15th April 2006, 20:22
SATURDAY 15th APRIL THUNDERBALL RESULT

02 06 21 24 31 TB=3

So, Iron Chris...
As Thunderball 3 was drawn you win 100% of whatever the winning lines of the 35 tickets are worth.

But how much are they worth?

There is just 1 winning line:

21 22 24 25 31 10: £10

You have therefore won: £10

Chris,
Email me at the address below (or post here) so that we can arrange a way of getting the prize money to you, or any other decision you may have made.

-------------

Regards

Ada.

Iron Chris
16th April 2006, 12:49
Hi Ada, that didn't win us a lot did it.. :laugh :laugh

If you get chance can you put the £10 on Keiths' 'A' Pro-Bet in the 3:20 @ Musselburgh - SUNRISE SAFARI..:D

If you don't get chance I will come up with something else..:wink

TheGoodGuy
16th April 2006, 15:40
Sorry Chris,

Missed the 3.20 Muss race. It came third anyway.

Pick another.

Ada.

vegyjones
16th April 2006, 22:56
CXan I just say well done to Ada, on another well run, and sterling competition!

Really enjoyable and something to look forward to twice a week! :D

Well done Chris, and bad luck on only winning the £10. Maybe you could do your 20 bets thing with it! :D

Oh, and bad luck Ada on having to hand over 100% of the money! :D

TheGoodGuy
16th April 2006, 23:55
Cheers Vegy,

Thanks for your support with this.

Once Chris has either boosted his £10 or blown it....

....when I run the eSafe game again...(soon), I hope I can rely on you & Mathare to be my PR men to rustle up the initial support to get the game underway, as you both did for this game.

In the meantime Eurovision is on the horizon.
Who fancies being Top Eurovision 'Nerd' 2006 & win some Amazon vouchers in the process?
Watch this space...

Ada.

mathare
17th April 2006, 09:34
You can certainly rely on me and Veg to persuade people to try and take your money off you Ada, don't worry :laugh

A Eurovision comp too eh? Sounds interesting....

bigcumba
17th April 2006, 10:39
I'll be up for a bit of fun with Eurovision Ada, and of course another e-safe game if you do it... big thanks for running the games so far, they've been great fun!

Iron Chris
17th April 2006, 11:36
Right lets go for another bet today then :

A+ Pro Bet 4:15 Plumpton Fantastic Arts

If you don't get chance to get this on Ada or if it wins I won't drag this out any longer for you, will make a decision then..:wink :)

I did like Vegys' 20 Bets idea, but that wouldn't be fair on you really..:D

TheGoodGuy
17th April 2006, 12:03
Iron Chris,

Your £10 bet is on...

4:15 Plumpton
Back: Fantastic Arts
Odds: 2.92
Stake: £10.00
Profit: £19.20

Matched: 2.92 £10.00
Ref: 2161216118

(Had to take these odds as I won't be online nearer race time.)

Good Luck

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
17th April 2006, 17:39
Well there we have it....

As Fantastic Arts failed to deliver this afternoon, Iron Chris's £10 prize money is no more.

That therefore brings the "eSafe Game 2" to an end.

Thanks to you all for taking part & supporting the game.

Watch this space over the next few weeks for details of "eSafe Game 3", and also a Eurovision competition where Amazon vouchers will be up for grabs (if there is sufficient initial interest).

Ada.

Iron Chris
17th April 2006, 20:10
Thanks for another great game Ada, just a pity we couldn't do much with the prize this time...:)