PDA

View Full Version : C/D winners

johnthegun
25th March 2006, 01:53
hi guys. I'm new to the site so still on a very steep learning curve...years of pain though:doh

One formula that i found usefull though is following a C/D winner that has won it's last 2 races

Qualifers on Sat 25 Mar Presenting Express 2:25 New
Gallego 9:00 Wol

Happy Hunting...

Win2Win
25th March 2006, 10:03
Welcome.

First advice non-horse related.....keep your trousers on when Vegy is on the forum! :yikes:

On your little system, it is actually not that bad as some put up (say Vegy!).

On the flat for the last 10 years is has a 22% SR, and only a 4.72pt loss. You only get around 30 qualifiers a year though.

6 out of the last 10 years were profitable, with the highest 17.59pts, and the biggest loss was in '99 at -17.50pts

A little selectivity, and using the exchanges should drag a long term profit, but it will take over 100 years to make decent money if you're betting less than £100.

If you only back those that went off 2/1-15/1 last time out, you would turn the ten years into a 28.96pt profit :) . But only 212 selections in that time, SR 24%

See, I've just made your little system more profitable on the flat for free :) The downside is, Vegy wants you to play 'soap duty' :yikes:

TheOldhamWhisper
25th March 2006, 11:03
See, I've just made your little system more profitable on the flat for free

How many other racing site owners would take the time out to help a new member (a 'free' member at that!) to turn a borderline system into a profitable one? - Good job, Boss!:)

johnthegun
27th March 2006, 00:50
Thanks Keith for doing the stats:) .

Both horses no show. Another out today Tallow Bay Plu 3:20 though I cant see him beating Joe McHugh

Another of my rule of thumbs is horses that in handicaps on the flat horses(closers) that take up the running after 2f out and win 2 lengths or more have a few lbs to spare with the handicapper. Front runners need to win by 4lengths or more...

As for Vegy... CHOMP:wink

vegyjones
27th March 2006, 01:06
As for Vegy... CHOMP:wink
:doh

MarcusMel
27th March 2006, 02:04
...............:) The downside is, Vegy wants you to play 'soap duty' :yikes:

Gets Chomp as a reply :yikes:

Win2Win
27th March 2006, 08:37
Could have been 'munch' :doh or even 'swallow' :yikes: