PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

winka
10th April 2006, 14:28
Hello my name is Andy Watson and I have just discovered this site and read the free e-book,

I am very interested in making a living from horse racing so any tips that anyone can offer me will be very well accepted.

I am currently trying to build up a betting bank using the A bets on the website, so far things are going well. As I build up one bank I will start to branch out onto A+ and then onto laying.

Thank you in advance for any responces to this post.

Andy Watson.

mathare
10th April 2006, 14:43
Andy - you are VERY welcome. We need all the Grimbarians we can get on this site :D

Your approach is sensible, you are not trying to run before you can walk and are taking the time to build up the banks rather than trying to do everything at once.

There are a lot of profitable tips flying around this forum but sometimes it can be a case of finding them when you want them. With no disrespect to any of the tipsters we have on here I would suggest you begin with a very untrusting attitude. Look for proof that people know one end of the horse from another. The best way to do this is look for people posting records of their tips (Silax, Merlin and Eastyorkshireracing are all pretty good at this) but their is no substitute for paper-trading yourself. Record the selections and put a mythical £1 (or tenner or whatever) on the selections and see how they perform over the course of a few weeks/months. You'll soon build up an idea of who is a good tipster. I'm not, so ignore any tips I post!

When you are confident enough to take the next step I would suggest you pay to join up as a full member of the Win2Win racing club. It's £35 a month, reduced to £11.90 for the first month. With that you get more A+/A bets plus 8 backing systems (4 each for NH and flat) plus 3 laying systems. You also get additional systems, help and advice from the other club members in the exclusive members' area of this forum.

piggy
10th April 2006, 15:27
welcome winka mathare has said most of the sensible things so i'll just add that using mine and vegy's tips could make a decent lay system:D , if you want to become part of the furniture on here join in the fun , have a go at the joint effort monthly competition or join the racing or footy sim or any of the other competitions that come up. enjoy your stay.

mathare
10th April 2006, 15:36
have a go at the joint effort monthly competitionOf course! Better add that into my sig - thanks P :)

John
10th April 2006, 20:18
Welcome to the forum Andy!

Mariner number 3 joins W2W. :D

Good luck in your black and white venture. :wiggle:

Iron Chris
10th April 2006, 20:37
He could support 'The Iron'... :D :pk1

vegyjones
10th April 2006, 20:41
He could suport HULL! :yikes:

John
10th April 2006, 20:42
What's an iron? :doh

vegyjones
10th April 2006, 20:43
What you hit women with! :peeky

John
10th April 2006, 22:26
Who told you I hit women with irons?! :yikes:

floatyourboat
11th April 2006, 11:37
Hi

I'm new here to but can say as long as you follow what the good peaple have to say your lean alot.

Just wish i had two banks ago lol. Not to worry!

good luck with it all :happyboun

vegyjones
11th April 2006, 12:00
Who told you I hit women with irons?! :yikes:
This lady :yikes:

bigcumba
11th April 2006, 18:51
follow what the good peaple have to say your lean alot.

Apart from me.. I'm anything but lean.