PDA

View Full Version : Due to demand......

Win2Win
12th April 2006, 20:28
I've released two lay systems to the general public. One for the flat & the other for the NH. They are both £25 each.

See my signature for the links.

peza2605
12th April 2006, 21:00
sell it to me.. the nh one that is.

presto
12th April 2006, 21:09
keith - just a thaught.

if some lazy git couldn't be bothered to work out the qualifiers, would you consider letting said lazy git purchase the system for £25 and then e-mailing him the qualifiers for say a sum of £5 a month? this is assuming the qualifiers can be put through RSB or you use them yourself - so the qualifiers will be available to you.

Win2Win
12th April 2006, 21:48
sell it to me.. the nh one that is.
Typical ManU supporter.......misread my post :D

...erm....Presto.....:doh I wouldn't know anyone with the time either.....:)

hudsonmat
12th April 2006, 23:10
Keith,

are the lays that these systems produce part of the members lays on the daily update or are these a completely new set?

regards
matt

mathare
13th April 2006, 09:24
They are both new sets of lays Matt

mathare
13th April 2006, 09:25
I was really excited when I read the title of this thread but I was so disappointed when I read the first post in this thread and realised that Keith wasn't banning Vegy :laugh

Win2Win
13th April 2006, 10:19
They are basically method lays converted to a systematic approach that show consistent profits over the long term.

roma
13th April 2006, 10:43
Superb listings Keith! Just a thought from another ebay seller, you may get some flak on ebay if people who have no clue at all (there are a lot of them out there) buy the NH system at this time of year and then find there is not much use for it until October ... if that is the case (not having very many clues myself)

mathare
13th April 2006, 10:53
Superb listings Keith! Just a thought from another ebay seller, you may get some flak on ebay if people who have no clue at all (there are a lot of them out there) buy the NH system at this time of year and then find there is not much use for it until October ... if that is the case (not having very many clues myself)There are summer jumps that it can be used on. There are less summer meetings than there are during the proper NH season but there is still jump racing throughout the year

roma
13th April 2006, 11:20
Oh that's good! Thanks Mat!

Win2Win
13th April 2006, 11:51
I've priced it to hopefully keep those looking for a quick buck away, as you know, I only help those people who want to be helped.

eBay is also a good way of advertising the site :)

I should have a Win NH system in the next few days, trying to systemize the flat methods is more of a problem due to BHB fiddling over the years, and it will still continue next year with blended banded meetings!!!

silax
13th April 2006, 12:59
anybody bought one yet

vegyjones
13th April 2006, 13:05
Me :D

Micky T
13th April 2006, 13:47
Me :D

There always one isn't there :D :D :D

vegyjones
13th April 2006, 13:50
Luckily enough, I get "extras" with my copy! :yikes:

silax
13th April 2006, 14:01
ok vegy do you want to pm me the rules to the systems

Win2Win
13th April 2006, 14:05
He could, but I doubt he wants his rep returned to ZERO :)

vegyjones
13th April 2006, 14:09
Do you think I care Keith :uoyurs

Silax, no need for a PM, I'll post the rules here!

Rule 1 - Lay the horses chosen by the system

That's it really, dead simple! :wink

:D

piggy
14th April 2006, 15:49
He could, but I doubt he wants his rep returned to ZERO :)
go on keith do it, just in case:D