PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

DijPurdy
25th April 2006, 13:43
Hello to all my name is David from east anglia, but dont hold that against me, after all Newmarket is just down the road! I know nothing about horses or betting but want to make enough money so I can not worry about my credit card bills any more. I also have 2 teenage daughters and boy they know how to spend my money. I work in local government as a technical analyst programmer so if you have a computer problem feel free to ask me for help, and hopefully you can advice me on what to do.
:)

mathare
25th April 2006, 13:47
Hi David and welcome to the forum.

I know you have debts etc and you have come to the right place if you are looking for a more professional approach to gambling. If you're after a quick win to pay off the debts (which I'm sure you're not :wink) then you may need to think again.

I'm sure we can help you make a few quid and have a lot of fun along the way though :)

vegyjones
25th April 2006, 13:48
Hello David...

Welcome to the forum

A[pologies if no one replies to this, they're all a bit busy atthe moment, having a go at me :( :D

presto
25th April 2006, 14:14
hi dave - welcome to the forum, it's a good friendly place.
no worries about not knowing anything about betting, - we have one member here called vegy who still dosn't know anything about it (after 14k+ posts) :D oops this isn't the get at vegy thread :)

DijPurdy
25th April 2006, 19:37
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, what a friendly bunch you all are, looks like vegy is the butt of all jokes? but I'm sure he/she loves the attention. I look forward to learning more from all you guys about which part of the horse has the steering wheel and which part has the brake!

John
25th April 2006, 20:38
Hi David

Welcome to the mad crew of aliens - Vegy knows where it's at.

Good luck in your adventure.

:spinning

DijPurdy
25th April 2006, 21:45
Thanks John, the adventure starts today (or perhaps tomorrow) I'm well on my way to making a million pounds, just need to get the other £999,999.00 and then I have made it. Could someone lend me a quid please :)