PDA

View Full Version : in the garden

silax
25th April 2006, 19:27
what you lot all got in your gardens then.
i've got
17 fully grown pine trees
15 olive trees
3 orange trees
6 almond trees
2 lemon trees
1 sharron fruit tree
1 fig tree
1 bayleaf tree
1 2.4m diameter satalite dish
1 well
4 plum trees
i had a few more trees but liked using the chain saw Ooo
oh and a swimming pool.

silax
25th April 2006, 19:28
and a picture of alan shearer in my garage

wb
25th April 2006, 19:42
Unlike my Mother, who loves gardening, My garden is not the best kept one in the world.

I have:

A broken washing machine, a broken T.V. Hedges that need cutting, Empty beer cans down the back from the scumbags that drink in the laneway, and a spilled tin of paint in the shed that I have yet to clean up.

:(

TheOldhamWhisper
25th April 2006, 20:08
Two and a half tons of ReadyMix :)

radders
25th April 2006, 20:51
what you lot all got in your gardens then.
i've got
17 fully grown pine trees
15 olive trees
3 orange trees
6 almond trees
2 lemon trees
1 sharron fruit tree
1 fig tree
1 bayleaf tree
1 2.4m diameter satalite dish
1 well
4 plum trees
i had a few more trees but liked using the chain saw Ooo
oh and a swimming pool.

You live in a grand country hall?

radders
25th April 2006, 20:52
Unlike my Mother, who loves gardening, My garden is not the best kept one in the world.

I have:

A broken washing machine, a broken T.V. Hedges that need cutting, Empty beer cans down the back from the scumbags that drink in the laneway, and a spilled tin of paint in the shed that I have yet to clean up.

:(

Ah well .... no surprise there then!

peza2605
25th April 2006, 21:02
a bed a wardrobe, a chair, a table with moss on.4.56 million weeds.

and a manchester united scarf hangin out my bedroom window.

Win2Win
25th April 2006, 21:13
Horse poo at the moment :yikes:

silax
25th April 2006, 22:28
Horse poo at the moment :yikes:
is that to keep the sheep within grabing distance

presto
25th April 2006, 22:30
can't see at the moment - its too dark :doh

vegyjones
25th April 2006, 22:35
2 dead bodies (shallow buried)
17 million in Irish Currency (Deep Buried)
Cannibis
Magic Mushrooms

And some daffodils

silax
25th April 2006, 22:38
You live in a grand country hall?
nope big garden small house

John
25th April 2006, 22:50
2 dead bodies (shallow buried)

That's no way to talk about the Labour and Conservative parties. :D

vegyjones
25th April 2006, 22:55
I wouldn't dare bury them in my garden John!

They'd tax me for their use as fertilisation. :yikes:

radders
26th April 2006, 07:31
nope big garden small house

LOL :)

bigcumba
26th April 2006, 12:28
A small pond with a handful of goldfish and at the moment thousands of tadpoles. ONe of those whirly washing line thingies, a shed with loads of gardening stuff, most of which is hardly used. What else.. oh yeah, 2 old rabbit / guinea pig hutches, a couple of cage things we use when we let the guinea pigs out for a run on the fresh grass, a bird table and a bird bath, and buried in one corner, a rabbit, guinea pig and the ashes of our old dog Louis. Down the bottom (wild) end of the garden is a fallen down greenhouse, some of which is falling into next doors garden, plus other assorted garden rubbish, and possibly an old telly we didn't have room to dispose of elsewhere at the time. Can't see it anyway as it's buried under hedge trimmings and other stuff.

Merlin
26th April 2006, 16:00
2 Ex-wives
A Weeping Willow
3 One-Night Stands
The Old Parish Priest
A Jehovas Witness, Family of 4...
A Version of The King James Bible....

Fadetoblack
26th April 2006, 16:17
Jimmy Hoffa.

Onlyforfun
26th April 2006, 17:28
Don't tell anyone, there's a hosepipe in mine. :yikes:

presto
26th April 2006, 17:31
15 florescent golfballs and a tin can
small pond full of frogs and tadpoles
tree
some plant's / weeds round the borders.

sparkyminer
26th April 2006, 17:35
Don't tell anyone, there's a hosepipe in mine. :yikes:
There's one in mine too but we're not on a ban. We've got loads of water, we get ours from aquifers in the Bunter sandstone, so water shortages don't apply around this area.:)
http://www.nottshistory.org.uk/swinnerton1910/chapter15.htm

presto
26th April 2006, 17:40
we just have rain up here :(

bigcumba
26th April 2006, 20:24
what's rain? :(

scaaty
26th April 2006, 20:33
I don't have a garden, I have a wilderne .... er, I mean an ecological paradise :D

Win2Win
26th April 2006, 21:18
I don't know what's in mine.....I can't see that far :D

Street cry
26th April 2006, 21:53
Loads of overgrown grass that grew so tall it fell flat and died then mossed over and now new grass loads of weeds a massive hedge again overgrown a fallen treetop , a green watering can on its side and one of those dustbin things made out of metal for burning stuff an insinuator

plater
27th April 2006, 08:16
and one of those dustbin things made out of metal for burning stuff an insinuator

Are you suggesting I burn things in the garden then :laugh

susanwells
28th April 2006, 09:27
A maze, four and a half acres of cherry trees just about to bloom, an avenue of poplars, a greenhouse, a ha ha lined with cowslips, a stream ditto and primroses, two pleached hazel tunnels leading to a wood, a lake containing a load of frogs, frogspawn and newts, a field of fritillaries, seventeen Malus trees (crab apple) an avenue of pear trees, a barn, five stables, a swimming pool, a long grass walk of daffodils...lots of hellebores under the other cherry trees, a kitchen garden.. potatoes beans and peas just in....beech trees - haven`t counted - three sheds, one about to collapse,a walnut tree, a holly tree, some garden sculptures of fox, geese and chickens....garden bench and chairs - wooden - garden hammock, just gone out (to make it rain...)...surrounded by 50 acres of fields full of sheep, lambs and seven horses and 1 shetland pony otherwise known as the little bugger...
:hearty

Win2Win
28th April 2006, 09:36
..... and 1 shetland pony otherwise known as the little bugger...
...:doh....does it keep mounting you instead? :yikes:

sparkyminer
28th April 2006, 09:40
A maze, four and a half acres of cherry trees just about to bloom, an avenue of poplars, a greenhouse, a ha ha lined with cowslips, a stream ditto and primroses, two pleached hazel tunnels leading to a wood, a lake containing a load of frogs, frogspawn and newts, a field of fritillaries, seventeen Malus trees (crab apple) an avenue of pear trees, a barn, five stables, a swimming pool, a long grass walk of daffodils...lots of hellebores under the other cherry trees, a kitchen garden.. potatoes beans and peas just in....beech trees - haven`t counted - three sheds, one about to collapse,a walnut tree, a holly tree, some garden sculptures of fox, geese and chickens....garden bench and chairs - wooden - garden hammock, just gone out (to make it rain...)...surrounded by 50 acres of fields full of sheep, lambs and seven horses and 1 shetland pony otherwise known as the little bugger...
We can have the Win2Win get together at your place then Susan?:)

jollyjayne
28th April 2006, 10:55
Overgrown hedges, overgrown grass and all my plants and small trees in black buckets from when
I dug them all up and a pond which I emptied last June when I was told I was moving house " within 4 weeks ". Still waiting.:(

Even the local friendly teenagers who congregate on the corner
( looking for who to rob or burgle from next ) keep asking me when am I going to cut my hedge,
probably so they can more easily identify their next victim.:rolleyes:

samantha1303
29th April 2006, 08:46
We cut our hedge right down.
The local ladsa walked passed and said to each other oh we've had it now nothing to hide behind.
Apart from that theres a few rose bushes, a couple of shrubs, some rockery stones, and two buried mice on one side.
On the other there are beer cans, crisp packets,general rubbish that everyone walking passed throws in since we cut the hedge down, broken glass, and quite a few syringes

Win2Win
29th April 2006, 10:13
Do you live next door to JJ? :)

susanwells
29th April 2006, 12:35
:hearty We can have the Win2Win get together at your place then Susan?
Nah, we`re going to Silax`s , it`s warmer. :hearty

silax
29th April 2006, 12:50
you'll have to bring your own tents and condoms (ribbed)

buddhabee
30th April 2006, 15:56
you'll have to bring your own tents and condoms (ribbed)

...and turned inside out for your pleasure? :yikes:

samantha1303
30th April 2006, 18:11
Do you live next door to JJ? :)

Just a short distance away