PDA

View Full Version : Ada's Eurovision, Big Brother & eSafe3 Games

TheGoodGuy
1st May 2006, 00:14
Hi All,

I need to get a feel of potential interest for the following games I have lined up for you over the next few weeks/months.

1. Eurovision
You will be required to guesstimate the Top 5 finishers in correct order for this year's Eurovision contest. Highest points scorer will win £25 worth of Amazon e-Vouchers.
I want to run this one as an Email game, ie: you Email me your selections as opposed to posting them on the forum.

2. Big Brother
In this one you will be required to guesstimate the order of evictions from the BB house, ie: You give me a list of names from 1st (winner) to last (1st evicted).
Note: Game rules may have to be modified at short notice as & when the BB production team introduce new housemates or ship current ones off to different countries, or something altogether different.....
Ultimately, the highest points scorer will win £25 worth of Amazon e-Vouchers.
The point scoring structure I plan to use also means that I want to run this as an Email game as above.

3. eSafe Game 3
Game to be run the same as the first two with just a couple of minor rule alterations.

I am hoping that there will be sufficient interest to ensure each of the games will be fun to participate in, which will also make the effort on my part all the more worthwhile.

If anyone who would like to take part, but has reservations about Emailing me, please be assured that your Email addresses will only be used by me throughout the duration of the games as & when necessary, & will NOT be passed on to any third party.
All Email addresses will be deleted from my computer after each game has finished.
I would suggest you use a 'disposable' Email address which most ISP & mail providers offer nowadays, rather than your personal one if you are concerned about any security issues.

I look forward to your (hopefully) positive replies......

Regards

Ada.

vegyjones
1st May 2006, 02:31
Games 2 and 3 sound good Ada.

I do like Game 1 also, but that pretty much a one off event, I like the games that last a few weeks! :)

bigcumba
1st May 2006, 10:35
I'm up for all 3 Ada, bring it on! :)

wb
1st May 2006, 10:41
Game one would be fun :)

markwales
1st May 2006, 10:44
I'll be up for all three :D:D

silax
1st May 2006, 11:15
game 3 for me ada excellent fun

Fadetoblack
1st May 2006, 12:17
I'd be up for a clean sweep of all three Grand Slam events Ada

Iron Chris
1st May 2006, 12:40
I'll have a go at all three Ada..:) .. I/We do enjoy your games..:D

mathare
1st May 2006, 13:30
I'm certainly up for the eSafe one but I'd be making complete guesses at the others. That said, I'm not averse to entering a competition that doesn't cost me owt and gives me a chance of winning summat. I will even keep a civil tongue when I don't win :wink

glynners
3rd May 2006, 11:58
I'll have a do at the 3

samantha1303
20th May 2006, 23:46
I will be going away again ( a couple of times ) so I can't play the esafe game but I will have a go at the big brother game if I'm not too late.