PDA

View Full Version : Gamblin Guuuurl

purkisj
10th May 2006, 22:31
Hi Everybody,
I have recently decided to make a living from this full time.

I use bet angel pro to scalp, dutch, bookmaking and trigger betting. As much low risk stuff as possible. My latest system I'm working on is dutching the bottom half of the field in place bets. So far the profits have been outstanding.

Would be nice to hear from other Girl gamblers.

When I'm not gamling I'm Boozin'

Regards

Jamie:hearty

wb
10th May 2006, 22:33
My latest system I'm working on is dutching the bottom half of the field in place bets. So far the profits have been outstanding.

Never thought of that. Seems like a novel idea looking back at some prices. I have been trying dutching systems recently, most have broke even. May have a look at this more.

Welcome to the forum by the way:)

Jonny2621
10th May 2006, 22:57
Welcome aboard Jamie, are you being selective with your place dutching or go for every race ?

cheers
JON

jonahjones
10th May 2006, 23:03
Welcome to the forum Jamie. :)

purkisj
10th May 2006, 23:12
Hi Jon,
Sprints are great races to dutch the bottom 50% of the field, because of bad starts etc, and its usually anyones race, I don't apply the system on races with more than 12 runners and at present usually on lower class races, in other words the weaker the race the more likely it is that unknown horses will come in.
Hope you find this useful, let me know if you try it out.

Regards

Jamie

wb
10th May 2006, 23:22
Are you using the betfair place market for this?

purkisj
10th May 2006, 23:55
Yes I only use betfair as betangel only works with betfair.

regards

jamie:)

Fadetoblack
11th May 2006, 01:51
Female pro gamblers....That's pretty horny....

Win2Win
11th May 2006, 07:57
Female pro gamblers....That's pretty horny....
..and that statements pretty sad :)

sukie
11th May 2006, 09:44
Welcome aboard Jamie.

Look forward to seeing your results/selections, if your going to post them.

The reason I say that is that I and a couple of mates tried something similar last year where we picked 2 races a day (if there were any qualifiers) with fields with 6-9 runners and backed the 3-4 outsiders to win and done doubles across the 2 races. We also done 5p F/C cross doubles as well, and they were great when they came in.

It took us a year to bust the bank but we had a good run and some fun for our money, so I know you will get some nice price wiinning bets cos we had plenty of 25/1+ horses that came 2nd or 3rd.

Fadetoblack
11th May 2006, 09:57
..and that statements pretty sad :)

:D A non PC statement that has offended Keith!!! I've found his achilles heel!!!

Win2Win
11th May 2006, 11:12
I forgot to add......"....but as he's Irish, we have to forgive him, for his species is not as advanced as us English folk" :D

Fadetoblack
11th May 2006, 11:15
When I'm not gamling I'm Boozin'

And she's from the Wirral which may as well be an Irish Colony in England! :D

presto
11th May 2006, 13:23
i'm with fade here - a boozing, female pro gambler :)

though i have to admit i was won over when i read female :rolleyes:

MarcusMel
11th May 2006, 13:30
This is the internet - you can be male, female, gay, transvestite, young or old we only have the writers word for it.

Seeing as purkisj is female though, I had better be rude to her :D :mover

andyp
11th May 2006, 13:38
This is the internet - you can be male, female, gay, transvestite, young or old we only have the writers word for it.

Seeing as purkisj is female though, I had better be rude to her :D :mover

None of you guessed i was an old, gay, female did you? :doh :D

mathare
11th May 2006, 13:43
None of you guessed i was an old, gay, female did you? :doh :DNo, I thought you were a transvestite :wink

Fadetoblack
11th May 2006, 13:44
I had a pretty good idea...

andyp
11th May 2006, 13:55
What gave it away darling??

Win2Win
11th May 2006, 13:58
What gave it away darling??
Glynners calling you slug trail.....

andyp
11th May 2006, 14:00
Glynners calling you slug trail.....

:laugh

Street cry
11th May 2006, 14:19
Think all new females should put their pics up like we all have

MarcusMel
11th May 2006, 14:22
:D not all - would'nt want you feeling inadiquate now :mover:

purkisj
12th May 2006, 13:40
:butthead: shame fadetoblack, you should stop gambling and concentrate on women, you could end up being a winner after all. Hope your tips are as good as mine.

Regards

Jamie::hearty

MarcusMel
12th May 2006, 13:58
:butthead: shame fadetoblack, you should stop gambling and concentrate on women, you could end up being a winner after all. Hope your tips are as good as mine.

Regards

Jamie::hearty

Hey! - we Men need a hobby to get away from thinking about women every 5 seconds :D :wink :spinning

The parent part of my mind however is saying boozing and gambling don't go very well together :yikes: :brickfall:

roma
12th May 2006, 17:32
Sprints are great races to dutch the bottom 50% of the field, because of bad starts etc, and its usually anyones race, I don't apply the system on races with more than 12 runners and at present usually on lower class races, in other words the weaker the race the more likely it is that unknown horses will come in.

I had a go at this today for fun and it did great! Not sure if 7f really counts as a sprint but the 3.10 at Lingfield was a real winner. Bank up 15 x stake with 1 race to go.

OK so one day is not much of a sample .. but it's a great start! :D

Thanks Jamie! :)

Street cry
12th May 2006, 17:35
Personally see little value in dutching the bottom part of the market in sprints same as doing anything like top weights in handicaps ,colts against fillies ,3 year olds against older horses before july or whatever just can't see why it should be a good exercise long term

roma
12th May 2006, 17:40
Could be right Ben but I'm going to carry on at least as long as today's profits last. I'll let you know how it goes :)

sparkyminer
12th May 2006, 17:43
Personally see little value in dutching the bottom part of the market in sprints.....
Might be worth a go in the Banded sh!te SC, where the winners are more likely to come from the bottom half than higher class racing. Obviously I have no stats, might paper trade at the next banded meeting. I would imagine BetIE would give similar results, selections etc to Bet angel.
I don't know if you could get the info from RSB.:)

Street cry
12th May 2006, 18:12
Rsb doesn't cover bandit as far as i am aware , plausable with bandit racing as the favourites are there by default and not merit , favourites and horses at the top of the market in sprint handicaps etc are generally in the top half of the handicap because of consistent form where as the bandit horses are there out of desperation . I just can't see that blindly dutching the bottom half of the book will win out allright you have enhanced odds but your margin still won't be that good if you are dutching them all . This may work at either end of the season as the codes change as there will always be a couple of sharp ones at big odds .But as things settle you will struggle and in the end break the bank i personally see the liklehood of the poorer horses getting a "slow start" or a bad run as being far more likely than the form horses for several reasons . They are more reliable / consistent , they generally have better jocks who ride more confidently wait for the gaps etc whether the price discrepencey between the exchanges and the bookmakers is enough to compensate for this in a dutching situation is debateable but i suppose it is dependant upon whether you view the exchange price as an inflated "value" price or whether the bookies are too short on them . I think too much is made of large price horses on the exchange compared to bookmakers , regularly the exchange has it about right and the bookmakers are too short even at odds of 33/1 or 25/1 value is generally in my opinion found on the middle ground. I would suggest that by applying some sort of draw filter might help as a view to weaker prospects at the top of the market and i would agree that banded racing could give a margin against the top of the book but as a "general" medium i would certainly say that it is flawed .
Good luck anyway and if you get a bit of fun out of it for small stakes then no harm done .

MarcusMel
16th May 2006, 20:06
:spinning Now thats the way girls should be -

Here today and gone tomorrow :wink

Win2Win
17th May 2006, 02:21
Hair today...bald tomorrow :yikes:

purkisj
17th May 2006, 09:33
I went hairless and careless years ago

purkisj
17th May 2006, 10:11
I agree with some of what you say and in the long term blindly dutching of the bottom 50% of horses in sprints will eventually loose money.
However carefull analysis of stats will often highlight strong opportunities for this type of bet, and form has little to do with it. I look at trainer,jockey & sire stats.
eg: 16:55 York (I wouldn't bet this as there are no qualifyers today-but serves only as an example)

Awatuki is the fav however,
Maggies farm, Quince, Reem Three and Charlie Tokyo have got more to offer in jockey, trainer and sire stats.

In this case however Awatuki seems a good Lay.

Regards

Jamie :wiggle:

Street cry
17th May 2006, 10:55
Trainer/jockey statistics are reflected in the market even at higher prices in my opinion therefore the larger prices are not as large as they should be . sire statistics only really bare any relevance in 2 and 3 year old races anyway and would not be a major consideration point for me . Saying that there might be enough of a margin to produce a profit good luck SC

MarcusMel
17th May 2006, 11:28
I went hairless and careless years ago

Ooo Or is that smooth in the groove :wiggle: :D :hearty

-----
Probably time comsuming but I had this thought about getting a measure for how well matched or different the horses were in a race and using it to band up the areas of success and failour with that measure.

purkisj
17th May 2006, 11:43
Absolutely. Lube on the Tube.:icon_tong

MarcusMel
17th May 2006, 11:47
Slick with the wick! :spinning

Win2Win
17th May 2006, 11:54
Slighlty off topic their Marcus......but then again, maybe she uses a Mars :yikes:

purkisj
17th May 2006, 11:54
Ever thought about becoming a pro poet?

Don't give up the day job:hearty

MarcusMel
17th May 2006, 11:58
What is a day job? :D

May I suggest that you don't give up the night job :icon_tong :mover :wink :hearty

purkisj
17th May 2006, 12:06
Witty as well as a poet:yikes:

mathare
17th May 2006, 12:06
I think Marcus has pulled :hearty

mathare
17th May 2006, 12:07
Slighlty off topic their Marcus......but then again, maybe she uses a Mars :yikes:It's changed it's name to Believe now :rolleyes:

Win2Win
17th May 2006, 12:07
I had to give up self-inflicted blow jobs due to shrinkage :(

Win2Win
17th May 2006, 12:10
It's changed it's name to Believe now :rolleyes:
OK...I BELIEVE she may use MARS :doh

MarcusMel
17th May 2006, 12:10
Witty as well as a poet:yikes:

:hoho: :hoho:

Ok you win :doh - I will stay with what I do best :icon_tong

Win2Win
17th May 2006, 12:15
Make my willy go hard :doh

MarcusMel
17th May 2006, 12:20
Make my willy go hard :doh

My list of talents expands! :D :laugh

purkisj
17th May 2006, 12:23
Do you have any gambling tip talents?

purkisj
17th May 2006, 12:27
OK...I BELIEVE she may use MARS :doh

A MARS a day help you work rest and play!:wiggle:

MarcusMel
17th May 2006, 12:28
http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=39655

mathare
17th May 2006, 12:50
A MARS a day help you work rest and play!:wiggle:And if you're Marianne Faithfull it helps with other things too. Apparently.

bigcumba
17th May 2006, 13:02
And if you're Marianne Faithfull it helps with other things too. Apparently.

it helps keep Mick Jagger out.... :wink