PDA

View Full Version : Ada's Big Brother Game - INTRO

TheGoodGuy
17th May 2006, 23:55
BB starts Thursday 18th May....

Please Note: This game will be abandoned if there are less than 5 people wanting to take part.

Player to Prize Ratio:
5, 6, 7 players - £10
8, 9 players - £15
10, 11, 12 players - £20
13, 14 players - £25
15+ players - £30

The prize will be in the form of Amazon eVouchers.

Basically, in this game you will be required to guesstimate the order of evictions from the BB house, ie: You give me a list of names from 1st (winner) to last (1st evicted).

Points will be scored/deducted on this principle.....but...

Note: Game rules may/will have to be modified at short notice as & when BB introduce new housemates or ship current ones off to different countries, or something altogether different.....

SCORING

Each player will start with 100 points.

Points will be added to or deducted from this score using the following principles:

5pts will be ADDED to your score for each housemate in your list that leaves the house in the order you have nominated.
ie, if you think Pete will be second to be evicted, you would have him at position 13 in your list, and would receive 5pts if he WAS the second eviction.

If, however, Pete was actually the 6th eviction, there would be 9 housemates in the house at that point,so...
your score would be REDUCED by the difference between your predicted eviction place and his actual eviction place.
ie, you think Pete will be the second eviction, but was actually the 6th eviction 13(position on your list)-9(number of housemates at point of 6th eviction)=4pts would be DEDUCTED from your score
It sounds complicated, but all will become clear as the game progresses, trust me.

Ada.

tophatter
18th May 2006, 00:27
Think I will have a go at this Ada. Its absolutley astounding that someone should put the time into organising something like this and not only do all the work but put up prizes too. Big brother can be a good gambling opportunity too so I will definatley have an interest this year.

Thanks TH :)

TheGoodGuy
18th May 2006, 00:45
Cheers TH,

Your support is much appreciated......

Just hoping there are a few more who will follow suit.

Ada.

scaaty
18th May 2006, 00:57
Every year I vow not to get sucked into watching BB, and every year I'm glued to the telly by the end of it! :rolleyes:

I'll certainly have a go and I second what TH has said - you always come up with interesting and original competitions and the time and effort you put into it is much appreciated :)

TheGoodGuy
18th May 2006, 01:12
Scaaty,
Thanks to you (& for the REP)...

Don't forget to have a stab at my Eurovision game as well!!!!!!!!!!

Ada.

scaaty
18th May 2006, 01:16
[QUOTE=Ada]Don't forget to have a stab at my Eurovision game as well!!!!!!!!!!QUOTE]

Already picked my top and bottom ones - but I suspect some might not make it through the semi so I'm waiting to email them till after it :)

MarcusMel
18th May 2006, 01:27
I will give it a go too

bigcumba
18th May 2006, 07:11
Count me in too Ada :)

vegyjones
18th May 2006, 10:33
Any members not participating will be banned!

How's that for advertisement Ada! :laugh

MarcusMel
18th May 2006, 10:45
Greece are going to win that - the odds on it should be odds on and Norway the potential runner up but couldn't be bothered with it.

The guy who came up with that really knew his song contests.

sparkyminer
18th May 2006, 12:09
I've never watched Big Brother and never will, so whilst echoing everyone's comments about the work that Ada puts in. I won't be partaking in this competition.:)

jonahjones
18th May 2006, 12:43
Count me in please Ada. :)