PDA

View Full Version : Ada's Big Brother Game - In Running

TheGoodGuy
21st May 2006, 11:57
Ok, here we go again...

In this game you will be required to guesstimate the order of evictions from the BB house, by Emailing me a list of names from 1st (winner) to last (1st evicted).

Points will be scored/deducted on this principle.

Click here for:
RULES AND SCORING EXPLANATION (http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=39907)

Note: Game rules may/will have to be modified at short notice as & when BB introduce new housemates or ship current ones off to different countries, or something altogether different.....

...so be prepared to possibly add to/modify your Emailed selections, as the game progresses, to give yourself the best possible chance of point scoring, as opposed to point deductions, as & when BB introduce new rules to the house living arrangements over the next 13 weeks!

Right...

You've had several days now to 'get to know' the housemates so what I require from you is a list numbered (at the moment) 1-14, with 1 being the name of the housemate who you think will be the overall winner, going down to 14 who obviously will be the person you think will be first to be evicted.

The housemates' names:

BONNIE
DAWN
GEORGE
GLYN
GRACE
IMOGEN
LEA
LISA
MIKEY
NIKKI
PETE
RICHARD
SEZER
SHAHBAZ

NOTE: Emails must be sent BEFORE the first round of nominations.
Any received after time this will be ignored.
So to avoid disappointment please try to get your choices to me ASAP.

Email address:

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR WIN2WIN USER NAME WITH ANY EMAILS.

adabt1105-w2wbigbrother
at
yahoo
dot
co
dot
uk

Good Luck...

Ada.

Iron Chris
21st May 2006, 19:57
Didn't realise we had gone 'Live' so have sent a bit of a blind entry in...:wink :D

mathare
21st May 2006, 20:01
Entry sent

John
22nd May 2006, 00:35
Sent mine also

samantha1303
22nd May 2006, 11:10
Sent mine Ada

MarcusMel
22nd May 2006, 12:52
Something strange going on.

BB havn't given the contestants their suitcases, and each time they get a 'hat' they become immune from eviction. Therefore unless they are kidding the public too, the first vote is going to be on the last two not picked for a 'hat'. A mind twister from BB on the contestants and the public/gamblers :D

scaaty
22nd May 2006, 14:02
Just sent mine!

vegyjones
23rd May 2006, 00:48
Sent mine! :)

Come on people, I know there are more BB fans than this out there!

samantha1303
23rd May 2006, 14:44
My first pick has gone straight out the window because they got a hat, after I had sent my selections in

MattR
23rd May 2006, 14:58
Sent mine! :)

Come on people, I know there are more BB fans than this out there!

Surely not :yikes:

samantha1303
23rd May 2006, 15:04
It's compelling viewing.
Shebangs is either gonna kill himself or someone else.
Sleaze is getting closer to Imogen daily, and Mikey has settled for second best with Grace.

MarcusMel
23rd May 2006, 15:21
Shebangs is an attention seeker control freak and when he is not the center of attention he get angry, spitful but the worst of it is that he is so contradictory. He has taken every trick that previous BB winers naturally used and is acting them out. Got on everyones nerves and has been sent to coventry.

Now you see him trying to cope with no respect and being ignored.
Quite amazing, these contestants are really intersting.

vegyjones
23rd May 2006, 15:57
I can't stand people that constantly crave to be the centre of attention! :pk1

GlosRFC
23rd May 2006, 21:35
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5008062.stm

MarcusMel
23rd May 2006, 22:39
Thought that would happen but got the timing of it wrong.

TheGoodGuy
23rd May 2006, 23:22
I knew this was going to be difficult to get up & running smoothly & fairly.....

I have 8 of you entered.

Shahbaz walking hasn't helped matters.

With Shahbaz therefore in overall 14th place, none of you correctly predicted this, so points are DEDUCTED all round (difference between your predicted placing & actual placing)

Points deducted: 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4 & 8pts...

Therefore...

BigC..
As you submitted your choices AFTER finding out Shahbaz had walked, and placing Shahbaz as first to leave, I am deducting 3pts from your score.
This would effectively have put Shahbaz in '4th out'/position 11 (out of 14) on your list. The housemates occupying the last 3 places on your list have each been relegated one position. This is to make things as 'fair' as possible to the other players.

On Thursday, I will post a table of everyone's list of housemates for you to compare your choices with the other players' choices.

NOTE: As people have gained advantage over others by Emailing their choices later, I will allow ALL of you, if you wish, to send an amended list of housemates by NO LATER THAN 19:00 Thursday evening. Otherwise your original list will stand.
YOUR AMENDED LIST MUST LEAVE SHAHBAZ IN HIS ORIGINAL POSITION. ALL OTHER HOUSEMATES MAY BE RESHUFFLED.

BIG C: SHAHBAZ MUST BE PLACED IN '4TH OUT'/ '11TH POSITION OVERALL' ON YOUR LIST.

Ada.

mathare
23rd May 2006, 23:26
I'll leave mine as it is please Ada.

vegyjones
23rd May 2006, 23:38
And mine! And I believe that means I am currently in the lead! :D

John
23rd May 2006, 23:53
Thanks for the heads up on this Ada.

Will leave my entry list as is - cheers.

samantha1303
24th May 2006, 02:05
Thanks Ada.

The hms should be ashamed of themselves with the exception of Dawn and Pete.

No matter how annoying Shebangs was at times and he was - it was quite obvious he has mental health issues.

In real life he is a loner who talks to himself walking down the street.

The way they ganged up on him was a disgrace.
He is an attention seeker but that was purely desperation to be accepted, the problem was it had the opposite effect as he was so ott.

All throughout the programme he has been saying that they would be surprised by something - then he announced that he came on tv to die.It was his final curtain call.This was what he had been referring to from the beginning.
Endemol or whoever need to get him some professional help quickly.

bigcumba
24th May 2006, 07:28
BIG C: SHAHBAZ MUST BE PLACED IN '4TH OUT'/ '11TH POSITION OVERALL' ON YOUR LIST.

Ada.

I'm happy to leave mine as is too Ada.

MarcusMel
24th May 2006, 10:53
I had Shebaz as 2nd out :doh Was going to put him first but couldn't see how with suposed 'immunity'!

List left as is Ada - assuming you got the list:yikes:

TheGoodGuy
24th May 2006, 17:59
FAO MARCUSMEL

The list I have which I assume is from you (no user name supplied) does not have Shahbaz on it to be 2nd out/13th place as you state in your post above...

Please can you re-send your list.
If your Email address is the same as on the list I already have, but Shahbaz has been moved on your re-sent list, then he will be moved back to his original position.

I will then correspond with you by Email rather than fill up space on this thread.

Regards

Ada.

MarcusMel
24th May 2006, 18:29
:splapme Your right - just checked have him down as 6th out :splapme

The list in my head is very diferent to one I sent - will re-send with username no changes.

MarcusMel
24th May 2006, 18:56
Now Dawn is thinking of walking! and ten golden tickets for a chance to enter BB :doh

TheGoodGuy
24th May 2006, 21:55
OK,

Here are your entries (a day early):

Any disagreements/queries/questions: please Email me.

BLUE = Still In
RED = Evicted/Walked (with points added or deducted from score)

<table border=1><tr><td align=center>.</td><td align=center>Iron Chris</td><td align=center>Mathare</td><td align=center>John</td><td align=center>MarcusMel</td><td align=center>Sam1303</td><td align=center>Scaaty</td><td align=center>Vegyjones</td><td align=center>Bigcumba</td></tr><tr><td align=center>1st<br>(Winner)</td><td align=center>Pete</td><td align=center>Imogen</td><td align=center>Pete</td><td align=center>Pete</td><td align=center>Pete</td><td align=center>Pete</td><td align=center>Mikey</td><td align=center>Pete</td></tr><tr><td align=center>2nd</td><td align=center>Imogen</td><td align=center>George</td><td align=center>Imogen</td><td align=center>George</td><td align=center>George</td><td align=center>Imogen</td><td align=center>Grace</td><td align=center>Richard</td></tr><tr><td align=center>3rd</td><td align=center>Richard</td><td align=center>Bonnie</td><td align=center>George</td><td align=center>Mikey</td><td align=center>Lea</td><td align=center>Sezer</td><td align=center>George</td><td align=center>Sezer</td></tr><tr><td align=center>4th</td><td align=center>George</td><td align=center>Mikey</td><td align=center>Mikey</td><td align=center>Richard</td><td align=center>Grace</td><td align=center>Grace</td><td align=center>Richard</td><td align=center>Grace</td></tr><tr><td align=center>5th</td><td align=center>Lisa</td><td align=center>Lea</td><td align=center>Grace</td><td align=center>Sezer</td><td align=center>Lisa</td><td align=center>Lisa</td><td align=center>Dawn -8</td><td align=center>Imogen</td></tr><tr><td align=center>6th</td><td align=center>Dawn -7</td><td align=center>Dawn -7</td><td align=center>Richard</td><td align=center>Shahbaz -8</td><td align=center>Imogen</td><td align=center>George</td><td align=center>Pete</td><td align=center>Lea</td></tr><tr><td align=center>7th</td><td align=center>Mikey</td><td align=center>Grace</td><td align=center>Sezer</td><td align=center>Imogen</td><td align=center>Richard</td><td align=center>Dawn -6</td><td align=center>Nikki</td><td align=center>Mikey</td></tr><tr><td align=center>8th</td><td align=center>Sezer</td><td align=center>Pete</td><td align=center>Nikki</td><td align=center>Nikki</td><td align=center>Mikey</td><td align=center>Richard</td><td align=center>Lea</td><td align=center>Lisa</td></tr><tr><td align=center>9th</td><td align=center>Glyn</td><td align=center>Glyn</td><td align=center>Lisa</td><td align=center>Lisa</td><td align=center>Sezer</td><td align=center>Lea</td><td align=center>Sezer</td><td align=center>George</td></tr><tr><td align=center>10th</td><td align=center>Shahbaz -4</td><td align=center>Shahbaz -4</td><td align=center>Lea</td><td align=center>Dawn -3</td><td align=center>Glyn</td><td align=center>Mikey</td><td align=center>Imogen</td><td align=center>Nikki</td></tr><tr><td align=center>11th</td><td align=center>Grace</td><td align=center>Sezer</td><td align=center>Glyn</td><td align=center>Grace</td><td align=center>Nikki</td><td align=center>Shahbaz -3</td><td align=center>Glyn</td><td align=center>Shahbaz -3</td></tr><tr><td align=center>12th</td><td align=center>Nikki</td><td align=center>Richard</td><td align=center>Shahbaz -2</td><td align=center>Bonnie</td><td align=center>Shahbaz -2</td><td align=center>Glyn</td><td align=center>Lisa</td><td align=center>Bonnie</td></tr><tr><td align=center>13th</td><td align=center>Lea</td><td align=center>Lisa</td><td align=center>Dawn +5</td><td align=center>Lea</td><td align=center>Dawn +5</td><td align=center>Nikki</td><td align=center>Shahbaz -1</td><td align=center>Glyn</td></tr><tr><td align=center>14th<br>(First Eviction)</td><td align=center>Bonnie</td><td align=center>Nikki</td><td align=center>Bonnie</td><td align=center>Glyn</td><td align=center>Bonnie</td><td align=center>Bonnie</td><td align=center>Bonnie</td><td align=center>Dawn -1</td></tr></table>

Finishing in:
14th: SHAHBAZ
13th: DAWN

At this early stage, the positions:

Bearing in mind you all started with 100 pts...

1st Jt: John & Samantha1303 - 103pts
3rd: Bigcumba - 96pts
4th Jt: Scaaty & Vegyjones - 91pts
6th Jt: Iron Chris, Mathare & MarcusMel - 89pts

Ada.

MarcusMel
25th May 2006, 01:25
Dawn is going to walk - will the eviction still happen?

samantha1303
25th May 2006, 12:32
I sent an amended list early this morning, moved a couple of them around.

Dawn has just left the house.

TheGoodGuy
25th May 2006, 20:07
Sam,

I have updated your list as per new Email.

Ada.

TheGoodGuy
25th May 2006, 20:17
Please could a kindly Mod please 'lock' this thread to prevent further posts.

All future posts, please go to: Ada's Big Brother Game - In Running #2 (http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=40098)

Ada.

vegyjones
25th May 2006, 20:26
Thread closed...

But don't try and thank me :D

Coz you can't :doh! Well, not here anyway! :laugh