PDA

View Full Version : Lay systems that work

Melsrockets
22nd May 2006, 19:45
Hello

Been betting on the exchanges seriously for around 6 months. I've been following a fella's tips I get over the internet, as six months ago I wouldn't have known one end of a horse from the other, and been storming away. That is until recently, when the wheels have completely fallen off the wagon!! But, hey, I reckon he got me there once he can get me there again, but it did make me wonder if there were other systems out there that might be as profitable in the long term.

My meanderings brought me here. I've looked at the results from the Racing Club on Racing Index and have been impressed by them. Basically what I want to know is anyone's personnal experience of using the system. How successful has it been, in essence can it be recommended.

That's it really.

Thanks

Steve.

P.S. The head, that's the front isn't it!!!:)

TheOldhamWhisper
22nd May 2006, 19:49
Read Tophatters Daily Diary - it's knocking about somewhere :)

TheOldhamWhisper
22nd May 2006, 19:52
Here it is. (http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)

MarcusMel
22nd May 2006, 20:02
Or Look at the results for the FREE :yikes: Golden Lay that are posted every day :rolleyes:

Street cry
22nd May 2006, 20:34
Yeah the golden lay is a good place to start you will make good profits and they are free 90% ish strike rate and a decent poi keith might as well send you acheque every month thats how good they are i sometimes speak my mind about certain things on the site but credit where credits due the golden lays are awesome .

Win2Win
23rd May 2006, 01:56
Cheques in the post SC :wink