PDA

View Full Version : AndyP's World Cup Wagers!!

andyp
9th June 2006, 10:10
In this thread i will attempt to make a mythical £1000 turn into £2000 + during the World Cup. The bets will range from outright bets to match betting, and posts will be made daily in this thread!

WORLD CUP WINNERS

My tips for this years world cup winners are as follows, i feel these teams offer the best value and have a realistic chance. (all prices from Betfair), suggested stakes in italics....

HOLLAND @ 17 - £30 ;fire 2nd round ;fire
SPAIN @ 17 - £30 ;fire 1/4 final ;fire
ARGENTINA @ 10 - £30 ;fire 1/2 final ;fire
ITALY @ 12.5 - £30 :wiggle: winners :wiggle:

TOP GOALSCORERS

The following 3 players all have the talent and easier groups to bag enough goals in this competition to win the top goalscorer award...

RONALDO (Brazil) @ 12 - £30 ;fire
ADRIANO (Brazil) @ 14 - £30 ;fire
HENRY (France) @ 14 - £30 ;fire

TO FINISH IN TOP 3 GOALSCORERS

Another value bet here, where i will stake small. The following player plays for a free flowing attacking under-rated team. He is strong, got an eye for goal and an abundance of pace, and that is why i am tippping him to finish in the top 3 goalscorers....

DOS SANTOS (Tunisia) @ 240 - £2 ;fire only played 20 mins due to injury! ;fire

andyp
12th June 2006, 13:45
Missed a couple of betting days due to illness, so i apologise for that, but we have 3 games lined up today....

AUSTRALIA to WIN V Japan - :wiggle: win 3-1 :wiggle:

Australia take on Japan in their opening game and i feel they will battle their way to a victory, especially with all the premiership players they have on show. Japan shouldn't be taken too lightly as they are a fit side, however i think the physical element of Australia who are re-kowned for their strength should be enough to take this game.

BET = £50 @ 2.54 (Betfair)

CZECH REPUBLIC to WIN V usa - :wiggle: win 3-0 :wiggle:

Czech Republic are ranked 2nd in the world and rightly so. They are a skilful and organised side who are explosive going forward and have got several players who can win a game. USA are improving as a team, but i dont think they will have the side to cope with this Czech team and @ 2.02, they should not be sniffed at!

BET = £100 @ 2.02 (Betfair)

ITALY to WIN V Ghana - :wiggle: win 2-0 :wiggle:

Although Italy aren't in the form of their life i expect them to overcome a powerful Ghana side. The Italians will be as solid and organised as ever and i will be surprised if Ghana threaten the Italian goal too many times. Italy are also good going forward and dont bet against the impressive Toni getting on the scoresheet. I fancy Italy to comfortably win 2-0, without actually getting into top gear.

BET = £35 @ 1.74 (Betfair)

andyp
13th June 2006, 09:34
A nice winning start there! :)

P/L as at end of 12/06/06

SELECTIONS = 3
WINS = 3
LOSING BETS = 0
S/R = 100%

PROFIT = £204.90
CURRENT BANK = £1204.90

Jonny2621
13th June 2006, 10:44
well done Andy :)

andyp
13th June 2006, 11:57
well done Andy :)

Cheers Jonny, I hope the winners continue! :wink

andyp
13th June 2006, 13:41
Only one selection today, a double!!....

BRAZIL to WIN V Croatia + FRANCE to WIN V Switzerland - :wiggle: win 1-0 :wiggle: + ;fire draw 0-0 ;fire

Firstly, the samba boys open their tounament with a game against Croatia, who can be resilient when they need to be. I feel Croatia will try and soak up the pressure from Brazil and hit them on the break, but i honestly can not see them contending for 90 mins against the likes of Roanldo, Ronaldhino, Adriano and Kaka. And with the likes of Robinho on the bench i can see Brazil coasting to an entertaining 2-0 win, with Adriano bagging a goal!

Secondly, I am tipping France to defeat the Swiss today probably by the odd goal. The swiss team can be solid and very hard to break down, but i feel the French just have too much to offer in this game and will probably win 1-0 in a scrappy affair.

BET = £50 (double) @ 2.38 (BETFAIR)

vegyjones
13th June 2006, 14:47
I must say Andy.
I am migtily impressed with your footy betting, not just here, but last season too!
Well done boyo! Keep it up! :D

andyp
13th June 2006, 15:16
I must say Andy.
I am migtily impressed with your footy betting, not just here, but last season too!
Well done boyo! Keep it up! :D

Cheers Vegy mate, well one thing is for sure... they are a lot better than my horse racing tips!! :D

andyp
14th June 2006, 09:08
A dismal French performance lets the bet down! :anger I had a feeling this would be a dire game, but i genuinely thought the French players would have been up for this to put the last world cup behind them... how wrong was i!!

P/L as at end of 13/06/06

SELECTIONS = 4
WINS = 3
LOSING BETS = 1
S/R = 75%

PROFIT = £154.90
CURRENT BANK = £1154.90

Jonny2621
14th June 2006, 09:11
Unlucky Andy, watching the game did you get the feeling that both sides were playing for a draw so that they had a chance of filling the top 2 spots, especially given the result of the previous group game ?

It was a dire game all round. Good luck with the next pick :wink

andyp
14th June 2006, 11:17
Thanks Jonny, to be honest i didnt think of that! But if i was a french supporter i would be going mad... not one of them players showed any passion or pride, they just strolled around the pitch with no enthusiasm!! To be fair, i cant argue with the swiss being happy with a draw, as France are known as the big team in that group, so i have no arguements with Switzerlands gameplay.

andyp
14th June 2006, 13:34
3 potential banana skin games today but i am going to stick my neck out and predict 3 wins....

SPAIN to WIN V Ukraine - :wiggle: win 4-0 :wiggle:

Spain are possibly one of the most frustrating teams in tournament football, they always have the potential but never follow it up with glory! However, i think they can progress further in this tournament with the likes of Garcia and Reyes creating opportunities and Alonso' tough tackling they should give Ukraine more than enough to worry about. Shevchenko is still in doubt as to whether he will play, but even if he does i dont think he will be good enough to drag his team through this game, especially with the tremendous Puyol marking him. I am predict a Spain win in this encounter and watch for one of the Spanish forwards getting on the scoresheet, both Villa and Torres are very dangerous!!!

BET = £50 @ 1.94 (BETFAIR)

TUNISIA to WIN V Saudi Arabia - ;fire drew 2-2 ;fire

Tunisia are a real dark horse in this tournament if they play to their potential. They are a very free flowing, passing side that can keep the ball well. However, the absence of their star striker Dos Santos is a real blow (i fancied him to score 2 or 3 today). This puts a different perspective on the game, i still think they will beat a basic Saudi team, but not as comfortably as they would have with their star striker involved.

BET = £60 @ 5/6 (WILLIAM HILL)

GERMANY to WIN V Poland - :wiggle: win 1-0 :wiggle:

I think Germany are good for a win here tonight, especially with their star man Ballack returning to the team. If they where a little more solid at the back the Germans could have a chance this year, but the defence seemed at sixes and sevens against Costa Rica. However, Poland looked equally as bad at the back in their defeat to Ecuador, and although Poland are usually a steady side, i fancy Germany to nick a 2-1 win in a fiercly battled match.

BET = £75 @ 8/15 (WILLIAM HILL)

andyp
14th June 2006, 23:22
Not too bad of a day overall. :) Spain won comfortably over Ukraine, and i think they would have without the referees help! :wink

Tunisia let the bet down by drawin 2 each with Saudi Arabia, i only saw the last 15 mins of this game and to be fair the Saudis looked decent. Tunisia dont look half the side i have watched in the African Nations, and my quote about them being the dark horses has gone out of the window! :mover

Germany only scored in the last minute, but thoroughly deserved to win!

P/L as at end of 14/06/06

SELECTIONS = 7
WINS = 5
LOSING BETS = 2
S/R = 71%

PROFIT = £181.90
CURRENT BANK = £1181.90

andyp
15th June 2006, 14:20
Not a very good day today for predicting results with value. Ecuador and Costa Rica have just kicked off and its too close to call for me, i would probably say it will finish with a draw. I can see weden marginally overcoming Paraguay, but it will be another close one. So that leaves us with todays CRAZY bet....

ENGLAND to WIN v Trinidad & Tobago - :wiggle: win 2-0 :wiggle:

I honestly can not see anything but an England win here. Fair enough, T&T got an amazing draw out of Sweden, but i dont think they can pull that kind of result off against England, who have something to prove after the Paraguay game. I can see a 2 or 3-0 victory, but if we get an early goal the flood gates can open!

BET = £500 @ 1.17 (BETFAIR)

presto
15th June 2006, 16:01
hope you are right andy, going to be cheering england on as always. can't see anything but an england win, but you never know - they did well in there other game. a big risk your taking though with that stake :yikes:
but i suppose it's just a quick (yet risky) way of getting 17% interest on your bet.

andyp
16th June 2006, 09:34
Cheers Presto, if this had not been a mythical £1000 but my own money i would have been bricking it! A less than inspiring victory, gives us a winning bet which = profit! :D

P/L as at end of 15/06/06

SELECTIONS = 8
WINS = 6
LOSING BETS = 2
S/R = 75%

PROFIT = £266.90
CURRENT BANK = £1266.90

andyp
16th June 2006, 13:33
I am betting on 2 out of 3 of todays games. Just leaving out Ivory Coast V Holland, both teams are good and this will make for an entertaining game!! i think a draw will occur here?!....

ARGENTINA to WIN V Serbia & Montenegro - :wiggle: win 6-0 :wiggle:

I fancy Argentina to win the world cup and an impressive diplay against Ivory Coast sees them at the top of the group. I think they will continue with their impressive form as they have lots of match winning players. S&M will be without their star defender Vidic, which is a massive blow. There ever reliable and solid defence was punished by Holland and think the Argies can conflict even more damage with a 2 goal win.

BET = £75 @ 1.63 (BETFAIR)

MEXICO to WIN V Angola - ;fire draw 0-0 ;fire

Mexico are a team that can make the rest of the worl sit up and take notice, not tipped for success but i am sure they will do well in this tournament. Their free flowing attacking football should be enough to defeat the defensive Angola side. Angola will play for a draw, but hopefully Mexico will have enough in their tanks to win.

BET = £50 @ 1.47 (BETFAIR)

WillsDonkey
16th June 2006, 15:12
The Argies are showing everyone how football should be played. I think its safe to say that bets in the bag. Well done andyp

Come on the Mexicans....aaarreeeeebbbbbaaa!!!!

andyp
16th June 2006, 16:20
haha, thanks mate

andyp
17th June 2006, 15:19
A slight loss on yesterdays predictions (-£2.75).

P/L as at end of 16/06/06

SELECTIONS = 10
WINS = 7
LOSING BETS = 3
S/R = 70%

PROFIT = £264.25
CURRENT BANK = £1264.25

andyp
17th June 2006, 15:46
Not much time for analysis as i am a bit busy....

ITALY to WIN V usa - ;fire draw 1-1 ;fire

BET = £150 @

CZECH REPUBLIC to WIN V Ghana ;fire lost 0-2 ;fire

BET = £75 @

*** If anybody knows the betfair prices for these teams as single wins, please can you post them. Thank you ***

andyp
19th June 2006, 09:06
P/L as at end of 17/06/06

SELECTIONS = 12
WINS = 7
LOSING BETS = 5
S/R = 58%

PROFIT = £39.25
CURRENT BANK = £1039.25

andyp
19th June 2006, 11:40
A couple of bad results have seen the profits slashed! :yikes:

SWITZERLAND to WIN V Togo + SPAIN to WIN V Tunisia :wiggle: win 2-0 :wiggle: + :wiggle: win 3-1 :wiggle:

The whole money saga with the Togo football team could have a positive or negative effect on the teams performance. They may just grit their teeth and pull together or crumble?! I feel, they will try and stop the Swiss from playing, but Switzerland are very organised and solid at the back, giving them the opportunity to pick of their opponents at their leisure.

AND

Spain who absolutely footballed the Ukraine to death in their first game, should win this game if they repeat that performance. Once again Tunisia will be without their lively forward Dos Santos, so i am predicting A Spanish victory!

BET = £50 @ 1.89 (BETFAIR)

andyp
20th June 2006, 10:06
P/L as at end of 19/06/06

SELECTIONS = 13
WINS = 8
LOSING BETS = 5
S/R = 61%

PROFIT = £83.75
CURRENT BANK = £1083.75

andyp
20th June 2006, 14:00
We now enter the last round of the group stages, where teams have already qualified, fighting to qualify or have been sent home. It makes it difficult from a betting perspective as you dont know how each individual team will react to their own scenario.

Today and tonights betting could go either way, i fancy Germany to beat Ecuador but at 2/5 they dont offe any real value. Likewise, i did fancy Poland to beat Costa Rica but i have heard rumours that the Polish manager is set to play a weakend inexperienced side??? which puts me off that bet.

Before the competition started i would have called a Paraguay win tonight but Trinidad & Tobago's heroic encounters has also scared me away from betting on this match.

I fancy England to nick a win against a solid defensive Swedish side, but seeing as we have not defeated them for ages i have been drawn to betting elsewhere in this match....

ENGLAND V Sweden - FIRST GOALSCORERS

DAVID BECKHAM - Very dangerous at free kicks and if Lampard is off the field he will usually take a penalty. Offers great value.
BET £10 @ 19

FRANK LAMPARD - Lampard wasted plenty of opportunities against T&T, but i cant see him wasting too many more! With Hargreaves :yikes: set to replace Gerard, i think Lamps will play a lot more attacking resulting in more shots. Also Englands 1st choice pen taker.
BET £15 @ 11.5

MICHAEL OWEN - Not the best of tournaments for him, but he is due a goal and is a natural proven goalscorer. Should help playing with Rooney up front.
BET £25 @ 7.4

andyp
21st June 2006, 11:48
Well that didnt work out as planned thanks to Joe Coles audacious effort!

P/L as at end of 20/06/06

SELECTIONS = 16
WINS = 8
LOSING BETS = 8
S/R = 50%

PROFIT = £33.75
CURRENT BANK = £1033.75

presto
21st June 2006, 14:35
*** If anybody knows the betfair prices for these teams as single wins, please can you post them. Thank you ***

CZECH REP vs ghana 1.7
ITALY vs usa 1.44

- they were the odd's i got.

andyp
21st June 2006, 14:44
cheers mate... both bets lost anyway! :rolleyes:

andyp
21st June 2006, 15:02
Like i have said previously, it is difficult to find any decent bets at this time of the tournament. For what its worth i can see Portugal and Mexico involved in a high scoring game! Angola and Iran in a low scoring stalemate, also Holland and Argentina battling out a 1-1 draw. Which leaves us with todays selections....

IVORY COAST to WIN V Serbia & Montenegro - :wiggle: win 3-2 :wiggle:

S&M have had a poor world cup by anyones standards however they shouldn't be approached lightly, because on their day they can give any team a good game. However, Ivory Coast have played well in their first 2 games and if they had been in any other group apart from this, i am sure they would have qualified. But being such a proud team that they are and having everybody available except Drogba, i can see them battling to a well earned victory, against a S&M side that have a few suspenisions, a couple of injuries and who are low on morale!

BET = £100 @ 11/10 (WILLIAM HILL)

andyp
22nd June 2006, 09:50
A great comeback from the Ivory Coast gives us a winning bet. The Africans dominated the game and could have won 10-3! They where assissted by the sending off of one of the opposition.

P/L as at end of 21/06/06

SELECTIONS = 17
WINS = 9
LOSING BETS = 8
S/R = 53%

PROFIT = £143.75
CURRENT BANK = £1143.75

andyp
22nd June 2006, 15:03
Sorry for the late post, just before kick off. I can see Ghana pipping USA today. I think Japan should be victorious against Japan, whilst the Aussies will hold Croatia to a 1-1 draw to send them through! Todays selection is slightly different today as i am tipping a LAY....

LAY CZECH REPUBLIC V Italy - :wiggle: lose 0-2 :wiggle:

The Czech's where tipped as dark horses in this tournament and got off to a great start. But the injury to both their top strikers forced a shock defeat to Ghana. Still without their main 2 strikers and their 3rd man who is suspended, i cant see the Czechs scoring against a solid, organised Italian defence. I cant make my mind up if Italy will nick one or not to win 1-0 or draw 0-0, but i cant see Czech getting anything from this game so i am laying them.

BET = £50 @ 4.5 (BETFAIR)

andyp
22nd June 2006, 15:10
Like i have said previously, it is difficult to find any decent bets at this time of the tournament. For what its worth i can see Portugal and Mexico involved in a high scoring game! Angola and Iran in a low scoring stalemate, also Holland and Argentina battling out a 1-1 draw. Which leaves us with todays selections....

Wish i had selected these! Argentina v Holland to Draw, Angola v Iran to Draw, (on my bbc predictor i had Portugal to win 2-1 v Mexico) :yikes: :)

andyp
23rd June 2006, 09:33
P/L as at end of 22/06/06

SELECTIONS = 18
WINS = 10
LOSING BETS = 8
S/R = 55%

PROFIT = £193.75
CURRENT BANK = £1193.75

andyp
23rd June 2006, 10:12
Not such a good today, in terms of value or backing! I fancy France to beat Togo by 2 goals, and Spain to defeat the Saudis by something similar. Ukraine playing Tunisia should be an interestig game but i think that one will end all square. Todays selection is...

Switzerland to DRAW V South Korea -

South Korea will battle and play well until the final whistle (unlike the against the Aussies) as this is a make or break game for them. Switzerland on the other hand are very organised, solid and hard to break down. Dont expect a classic game here, but i can see it ending in a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

BET = £30 @ 2.1 (BETFAIR)

andyp
24th June 2006, 20:00
A late on today...

ARGENTINA to WIN V Mexico - ;fire drew 1-1 ;fire

At very low odds i have full confidence in the Argies to outplay a decent Mexican side.

BET = £150 @ 2/5 (CORAL)

andyp
26th June 2006, 11:01
A late on today...

ARGENTINA to WIN V Mexico -

At very low odds i have full confidence in the Argies to outplay a decent Mexican side.

BET = £150 @ 2/5 (CORAL)

:yikes: :yikes:

An excellent game, fair play to Mexico who gave it their all makes this a losing bet! Had the Referees Assistant been more eagle-eyed he would have noticed Argentinas 92nd min goal was actually ONSIDE! ;fire

andyp
26th June 2006, 11:04
P/L as at end of 26/06/06

SELECTIONS = 20
WINS = 10
LOSING BETS = 10
S/R = 50%

PROFIT = £13.75
CURRENT BANK = £1013.75

andyp
26th June 2006, 14:56
Todays selection...

ITALY to WIN V Australia - :wiggle: win 1-0 :wiggle:

Australia have been very good this tournament and have won many admirers for there never say die attitude. These lads just dont know when they are beaten, they will fight to the final whistle. I think they will give the Italians a good game, but the organisation and talent that the Italians have should see them beat the Aussies in 90 mins!

BET = £80 @ 1.62 (BETFAIR)

LAY SWITZERLAND V Ukraine - :wiggle: drew 0-0 :wiggle:

Switzerland, as i have mentioned before are very organised and solid at the back, but the injury to Senderos will be a massive blow to them. Because at such a young age the big defender still is a massive presence for them! Both these teams will fancy their chances and as we know the Ukraine have their own stars who can score goals on their day. Dont expect a classic game here, maybe a game settled on pens or extra time, or Ukraine to snatch a win.

BET = £70 LAY @ 2.5 (BETFAIR)

andyp
27th June 2006, 09:16
Phew, the Italian bet was lucky to win us the bet. But as predicted Switzerland V Ukraine was a BORE draw!

P/L as at end of 27/06/06

SELECTIONS = 22
WINS = 12
LOSING BETS = 10
S/R = 54%

PROFIT = £133.35
CURRENT BANK = £1133.35

andyp
27th June 2006, 14:33
A tough date for selecting the winners of these fixtures and finding good value, i have tried and this is what i have come up with...

LAY FRANCE V Spain to QUALIFY - ;fire Win 3-1 ;fire

This bet is to lay France including extra time and pens if necessary. This has the makings of a classic tactical game. A host of talented players take centre stage tonight who can win matches individually! Look out for the moments of sheer class, as well as these teams keeping posession of the ball. Anyway, Spain have looked impressive so far and i think they can shade it past an ageing French side, who still have some great stars!

BET = £70 @ 2.44 (BETFAIR)

BACK - OVER 1.5 GOALS in the BRAZIL V GHANA game - :wiggle: 3-0
:wiggle:
Not much needed to be said here. Usually at this stage of the tournament games can be tight and not many goals scored. But these 2 teams emphasise their play on attacking their opponents, so hopefully we will see a wide open game, resulting in goals.

BET = £75 @ 1.28 (BETFAIR)

andyp
30th June 2006, 13:23
P/L as at end of 28/06/06

SELECTIONS = 24
WINS = 13
LOSING BETS = 11
S/R = 54%

PROFIT = £53.55
CURRENT BANK = £1053.55

andyp
30th June 2006, 13:39
Ok, if any of you people have been following this thread and betting on these selections, i recommend you stop now. :D Only due to the fact that i am using mythical money and my next to bets are going to be bigger than normal to try and boost the bank, so here goes...

ARGENTINA to QUALIFY V Germany - ;fire Lost on pens ;fire

The bookies and a lot of people seem to be writing Argentina off! :yikes: Fair enough, Germany have got the home advantage and have been playing some good attacking football, but defensively they have been caught out, and this Argentinian side wont need asking twice. The Argies have looked solid on thw whole and awesome going forward. One way or another i am predicting Argentina to be in the next round.

BET = £150 @ 2.16 (BETFAIR)

ITALY to WIN V Ukraine - :wiggle: Win 3-0 :wiggle:

The Ukraine have got this far so they can not be taken too lightly, i think they will try and hold Italy and hope for extra time and pens. But i honestly dont think they are strong enough and this solid and organised Italian side should win within the 90 mins.

BET = £200 @ 8/13 (WILLIAM HILL)

andyp
3rd July 2006, 21:46
P/L as at end of 30/06/06

SELECTIONS = 26
WINS = 14
LOSING BETS = 12
S/R = 54%

PROFIT = £26.63
CURRENT BANK = £1026.63

andyp
4th July 2006, 13:32
Todays selection....

ITALY to QUALIFY V Germany - :wiggle: win 2-0 :wiggle:

Germany have gone beyond my expectations in the World Cup, but do deserve to be here. There football at times has been very good to see, with their attacking play they have created scored lots of goals. However, i cant see Italy conceding too many, the only team to score against them are USA. And they are also quite decent at going forward as well as a threat at set pieces. To be fair to Germany, they have had the tougher draw having to defeat Sweden and Argentina where as Italy have brushed aside Ukraine and narrowly beat the Aussies. I think it will be a close contest and it could go to extra time or pens, but i fancy Italy to be in the final.

BET = £400 @ 5/4 (WILLIAM HILL)

mathare
4th July 2006, 13:39
Technically the only team to score against Italy so far has been Italy

andyp
4th July 2006, 13:41
:gp:................

:blac4 :D

andyp
5th July 2006, 09:57
P/L as at end of 04/07/06

SELECTIONS = 27
WINS = 15
LOSING BETS = 12
S/R = 55%

PROFIT = £526.63
CURRENT BANK = £1526.63

WillsDonkey
5th July 2006, 16:38
Looking good andy, you got any selections for tonight?

andyp
5th July 2006, 16:54
Cheers mate! :)

I have been scouting around for some value, but to be honest there isn't any! :yikes: So i have gone for a big gamble here....

FRANCE to WIN V Portugal - :wiggle: 1-0 :wiggle:

France have been a real Jekyll and Hyde team this tournament, they where awful in the group stages, bt have got better with each game! They have also beat 2 of the best teams in the world cup in Spain and Brazil. I am hoping they will continue this success with a win inside the 90 mins against Portugal. I cant see many goals in this game as Portugal have not looked good going forward against a decent defence and i just think France will shade this in a rather dull game!

BET = £250 @ 2.32 (BETFAIR)

MattR
5th July 2006, 17:46
Should be ok with this one I'd have thought Andy. France look to have too much for what looks a very ordinary Portugal team. If they couldn't break us down I can't see them breaking France down. Hopefully Zidane will put on another masterclass and we'll get to see him play one more time.

andyp
6th July 2006, 16:47
P/L as at end of 05/07/06

SELECTIONS = 28
WINS = 16
LOSING BETS = 12
S/R = 57%

PROFIT = £856.63
CURRENT BANK = £1856.63

andyp
10th July 2006, 10:31
:wiggle: After Italy winning the cup, the bank has now been doubled since the start of this tournament and the magical £1000 which i stated i wanted to get to has been reached. This was a mythical £1k, but if any of you followed any of these selections, i hope you made a decent profit? :wiggle:

P/L as at end of 09/07/06

SELECTIONS = 36
WINS = 17
LOSING BETS = 19
S/R = 47%

PROFIT = £1019.63
CURRENT BANK = £2019.63

tophatter
10th July 2006, 22:02
Brilliant stuff Andy. There was some banana skins in the tournament so to do as well as that is some going.

kookooheed
10th July 2006, 22:22
[QUOTE=andyp]:wiggle: After Italy winning the cup, the bank has now been doubled since the start of this tournament and the magical £1000 which i stated i wanted to get to has been reached. This was a mythical £1k, but if any of you followed any of these selections, i hope you made a decent profit? :wiggle:

your the man.
i'll be keeping an eye on your threads in the up and coming season.
keep up the good work

andyp
11th July 2006, 08:59
Thanks for the kind comments people. :)