PDA

View Full Version : hi i,m pebbles

pebbles
15th June 2006, 19:35
why pebbles its my fav horse why because it made me the most money as simple i,m a 48 year old nursing assistant whoses passions in life are rangers and racing i,ve been a vdw man, a speed figure man, and a systems man and went about it in all diffrent way,s like my rating,s and hope to move on in this direction with a little help from anyone on here

peza2605
15th June 2006, 19:39
owdo pebbles and welcome .

i see youre a rangers fan!

in that case avoid......... nah ill let someone else tell you:D

Win2Win
15th June 2006, 19:41
... nah ill let someone else tell you:D

We LOVE RANGERS :D .....don't know why though, think it may annoy someone else? :doh

pebbles
15th June 2006, 19:46
i take it there may be a supporter of the green and grey on the board

peza2605
15th June 2006, 19:52
there might be but i forget his name.......:doh

Win2Win
15th June 2006, 20:03
Arson wasn't it....the little fire starter :D

bigcumba
16th June 2006, 10:18
Yep, French bloke... L'Arsson a Bout :wink

Bill
16th June 2006, 10:54
Hi pebbles. I knew your parents, Barney and Betty Rubble. Hope you're up for a laugh like them. Couldn't stand their friends though. You'd think they were from the Stone Age. Here's hoping you can give us a few stone-wallers.:wink

skunkybob
25th June 2006, 11:48
Hi Pebbles, long time no see :) . Hope you remembered your post on Les Arcs from another forum, been profitable since then :)

pebbles
25th June 2006, 22:12
hi skunky hows it going yes followed mckay,s and pitts horses all season but didnt stick with vdw site it wont take my post code on pay pal would like togo back on though , did you stick with the mirror system we spoke of,i,m off to newcastle to see ADMIRAL [mckay]on saturday so please keep it in mind how are you doing with the gee gees is the mirror system showing profit i,ve moved on to my own almost timeform method would like to hear from you les

skunkybob
25th June 2006, 23:19
hi skunky hows it going yes followed mckay,s and pitts horses all season but didnt stick with vdw site it wont take my post code on pay pal would like togo back on though , did you stick with the mirror system we spoke of,i,m off to newcastle to see ADMIRAL [mckay]on saturday so please keep it in mind how are you doing with the gee gees is the mirror system showing profit i,ve moved on to my own almost timeform method would like to hear from you les
s

Ill get back to ye as soon as,m8. I gave up on that site still visit occasionally,its gone tits up. The system in question I've put on the backburner until winter jumps.

Bob

Fadetoblack
25th June 2006, 23:53
Why can't you carry this on in whatever forum you started it on?*

*The views of fade2black in no way represent the views of win2in or its members. Maybe.

skunkybob
26th June 2006, 07:18
Why can't you carry this on in whatever forum you started it on?*

*The views of fade2black in no way represent the views of win2in or its members. Maybe.

Yeah, why not, spam posting is such a rotten way to clog up a fine fourm like this :)

Win2Win
26th June 2006, 08:46
Do I sense a bit of a lovers tiff??? :D

skunkybob
26th June 2006, 20:58
Do I sense a bit of a lovers tiff??? :D

Nah, just someone throwing in their threepenneth worth, as you do and an ironic answer to it..