PDA

View Full Version : Got 3 Winners Today!

danbo1000
16th August 2006, 21:06
1ST DAY HEAR! And picked 3 of your selections, they all won!!:yikes: Hope this sort of trend continues!

Seems like a great site!

Now I just need 2 make enough 2 pay off the mortgage money I lost with the last tipsters I was with:mad:

PS
Are these exchange bots I keep hearing about any good! I love the idea of being able to walk away from my PC when I enter the market.

Profit Seeker
16th August 2006, 23:27
:ooo

mathare
17th August 2006, 09:34
1ST DAY HEAR! And picked 3 of your selections, they all won!!:yikes: Hope this sort of trend continues!That was a good day but don't expect every day to be like that. The winners are here but there are losers too, it's all part of the game.

Seems like a great site!It's an excellent site and can help you make a lot of money, if you have the right attitude and approach

Now I just need 2 make enough 2 pay off the mortgage money I lost with the last tipsters I was with:mad: Oh dear! Gambling with the mortgage money - BAD. Coming on here thinking it's a quick fix to getting your money back from bad betting in the past - WORSE. Softly softly, catchee monkey as they say. You can make money from the tips and info on this site but you have to accept that you won't become rich overnight and that no-one can guarantee you a profit every day/week/month. It just doesn't work like that.

PS Are these exchange bots I keep hearing about any good! I love the idea of being able to walk away from my PC when I enter the market.It's not quite as easy as all that but try www.exchangebots.com for some good reviews and advice

And welcome to the forum :)

Profit Seeker
17th August 2006, 11:30
Softly softly, catchee monkey as they say.
Isn't that slowly slowly? :lickme

mathare
17th August 2006, 11:43
Isn't that slowly slowly? :lickmeNo.

The original phrase (as used by Baden Powell) was softly softly...

Win2Win
17th August 2006, 11:45
Isn't it 'Catchee HIV from a monkey' these days? :doh

danbo1000
17th August 2006, 12:46
LOL!
Nice to see you guys have fun hear and all!
See what happens when you finaly catch the monkey! http://poetry.rotten.com/refreshment/

LOL

Vic
17th August 2006, 13:39
Arghhhh - he obviously didn't want it on his shirt:geek

danbo1000
17th August 2006, 15:51
It's the monkeys face, that makes me laugh

John
17th August 2006, 16:07
Vegy, you have a new friend. :yikes:

Win2Win
17th August 2006, 16:22