PDA

View Full Version : I think i found it!!! :-)

andyholloway
27th August 2006, 13:05
hello,
well this topic says introduce yourself, so i spose i shall do just that...
my name is Andy Holloway, i am 19 years old, from Australia. I have been interested in profitable gambling for maybe a year... i have been searching around and learning for the majority of that.
more recently i have had some spare cash and decided to give it all a go and see how i go, i found a few tipping sites, and gave 2 of them a go, the first i lost a lot of money on (mainly due to the staking plan they tell you to use, not the selections) and somehow recovering all of it plus $50 (which paid for the membership) i bailed out of it. terrible website really.
i also found an austaralian site which seems alright, unfortunately i am never home between the times that the seletions come out and the races, so i never really got any use of it, but if the stats that are given on the site are correct, i may sign up for that sometime.
and now i have found this site, truley amazing, i wish this one came up first in the searches i made originally! so much in the way of free tips and advice, ive got a $200 betting bank in place to start off with (been using this sites tips for a few days, so far a $6 loss, but im sure that will change), once i see it start to increase i will get a membership for this site, and hopfully as a result it will increase a lot more! i am following the pro-bets (not C ones) and golden lays blindly... is it acceptable to follow them blindly? using the staking plan outlined on this website? (i love the UK times, the late update for this site is at 9:30pm here, so i can do all my betting just before bed, work never gets in the way!)
sorry for going on so much, just happy to find such a helpful, honest tipping site, seems to be a rare find.
Andy

TheOldhamWhisper
27th August 2006, 13:23
I've removed the links from your post - I don't believe you were deliberately spamming (which is why you were not banned immediately) but you do need to ask before posting links to racing sites for whatever reason.

andyholloway
27th August 2006, 13:34
i appoligise, i do remember reading this in the rules, i forgot all about it:splapme and thanks for not banning me. is it possible to somehow show the first site in some way, just to let everyone know that it is a bad site? or can i give the website owners name, and recommend not visiting, or signing up on any of that persons sites?

mathare
27th August 2006, 14:17
i am following the pro-bets (not C ones) and golden lays blindly... is it acceptable to follow them blindly? using the staking plan outlined on this website?Yep, it sensible enough to follow the tips blindly. The guy (Keith, who owns and runs Win2Win) has been a pro punter for many years now so he knows what he's talking about. In fact following them blindly is better than picking and choosing which bets to follow because if you pick and choose you are reckoning you are better than the pro punter tipping the nags in the first place.

Good luck, welcome to the forum and hope to see you as a member soon :)

TheOldhamWhisper
27th August 2006, 15:39
...is it possible to somehow show the first site in some way, just to let everyone know that it is a bad site? or can i give the website owners name, and recommend not visiting, or signing up on any of that persons sites?

Most of the people who seriously use this site can spot the rip off merchants pretty quickly.

It is probably better not to publish negative comments about other people or sites - at best, the owner gets a bit of free publicity (which sort of defeats the object); at worst, he gets his legal team to threaten action. They really aren't worth it. I know you want to protect others from the site in question, but once you've read through some of the posts here, you'll find that most of us have suffered from burnt fingers occasionally - but just about every active member knows they have all they need here.

Welcome to the forum :box

andyholloway
29th August 2006, 07:33
thanks for the positive comments guys,
yes i expect most here can spot the dodgy sites, just thought i may as well say it, to help new comers, like myself. and with reference to following the tips blindly, i read somewhere that its a good idea to be careful about which tips to follow when the weather takes a sudden turn, as i live in australia, i have no idea what the weather is doing... but i shall still follow them blindly :happyboun
thanks

roma
29th August 2006, 10:26
Our weather takes sudden turns most days :rolleyes:

The last few days has not been very easy on the racing front but it is worth sticking with these.