PDA

View Full Version : Still 4 balls remaining for E-safe game!

vegyjones
1st September 2006, 00:05
Ada always offers a fantastic prize!

You can register for one of the remaining 4 balls

HERE! (http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=42355)

If you aren't one of the lucky 4,
you can still get a chance to join the game after each Thunderball draw when one of the balls will become available!

TheGoodGuy
1st September 2006, 00:59
Vegy

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vegyjones again.

Have you been banned from receiving positive Rep Vegy? :D

I'm sure I've 'spread my Rep around' (though maybe not as much as I should have) since I last gave you any.

Many thanks for this PR thread anyway. Much appreciated.

Ada. :wink

bigcumba
1st September 2006, 07:33
Just to bump this back up to the top again... come on you lot, this competition is a lot of fun, easy to join in, costs nothing, and there are very generous prizes out of Ada's own pocket (blue fluff, chewing gum wrappers, snotrags, half eaten sweets etc) :D

Your forum needs you!

mathare
1st September 2006, 09:33
Pah, this is a lousy attempt at drumming up support. Let me have a go...

TheGoodGuy
1st September 2006, 23:40
Oh well,

Despite Mathare & Vegy's best efforts to get 4 more players to register for this game, to enable it to start tomorrow (Saturday), it looks like the interest just isn't there is it?

So...

...if interest hasn't improved by 18:00 tomorrow (Saturday) then I'll cancel the game, forget the idea, & put it down to experience.

Here's thanking those of you who did want to have a go though. :)

Let's see what happens.........

Ada.

vegyjones
1st September 2006, 23:47
It's strange! Over the weeks and during the big brother game,
I got the impression that there was lots of interest in the new e-safe game!

Come on people, with so many members there must be 4 people pout there who can have a go!

bigcumba
1st September 2006, 23:50
Weird isn't it Ada, you put the offer of free money and a fun game to win it, thinking that surely at least 14 folk would take a few minutes join in out of a mere 2000 members, or even 200+ active members.... but nope... seems you can't even give money away these days :rolleyes: :(