PDA

View Full Version : That racing company

jamierobertsona
1st September 2006, 11:48
Hello guys

Has anyone ever heard of this company? They are trying to flog me a sysytem for £395 for laying horses. Testimonials on there web site seem legit. I also subscibed for a weeks free service and they were pretty good.

Cheers

Jamie

bigcumba
1st September 2006, 11:55
Never heard of them Jamie, and to be honest £395 is a lot of dosh for a system like that when you can get decent systems here for little or no outlay. Anyone can publish legit sounding testimonials on a website... :)

Win2Win
1st September 2006, 11:57
Some folk quote the Racing Post......even though the RP haven't even heard of them :doh

You get more here for just £11.90 for the first month.

bigcumba
1st September 2006, 12:01
Just had a wee look... they have 2 websites on the go... one is their monthly subscription site at a whopping £195 a month :yikes: and the other has the 'teach yourself how to pick losers' system at £395 with one free month on their subscription service. Money grabbing barstewards if you ask me! I think some folk look at the massive cost and assume you get what you pay for... if it's expensive it must be good. Nope... just ask the ex customers of a few other so called 'top tipsters'.

presto
1st September 2006, 18:51
Testimonials on there web site seem legit

IMO testimonial's are worthless.
how many letters of complaint's do you reckon they will receive? - yet how many do you reckon they will display on the website.

sexychick69 from chelsea wrote:
presto you are my hero, - your selections are the best,
last week i won £4,784. you are also so sexy :)

also they can easily be faked, and are impossible to check up on

Win2Win
1st September 2006, 19:55
.....also they can easily be faked....
Something that happens a lot with Presto's women....::hump :laugh

earnest
8th September 2006, 20:38
I'm VERY VERY GAY

presto
8th September 2006, 20:48
very open :butthead: of you earnest :doh

besides keith your wrong about the last comment ;fire

presto
also they can easily be faked

keith
Something that happens a lot with Presto's women....

- they dont even go to the trouble of faking it :(

sportingprofit
8th September 2006, 20:52
very open :butthead: of you earnest :doh

He did not write that must of been one of the mods when they banned him.

He wrote about his first hand experience of using the company, honestly don't know why he was banned.

He did put the web address in his post but most of it was very negative towards that racing company.

Edit by Oldham - Removed the name of the company - it seems everyone seems to want to advertise for them :(

Win2Win
8th September 2006, 21:09
Good or bad, still advertising for the named racing club, and for a poster with a count of ONE, they should read the T&C they obviously just agreed to when joining a few minutes before.

sportingprofit
8th September 2006, 21:12
Lets be honest how many people read the T&C on any website/forum they go on.

I read is post and there was no way he was advertising for the company.

Win2Win
8th September 2006, 21:47
:ermmm Whether people read them or not, they agree to them by joining.

If someone can't be :butthead: reading the rules, then I see a post count '1' with a link in it, mentioning another racing service, and waffling on, I'm not going to read it either, it's gone.

TheOldhamWhisper
9th September 2006, 05:46

"Yes, your Honour, I signed the contract but who reads these things......?"

I read is post and there was no way he was advertising for the company.

ANY posting of a link to the site is spam. I cannot believe that anyone is so naive that they cannot see through these pathetic attempts to spam the forum. If I really did not like a product, at the very most I would mention the name of the product just once. To mention the product an average of 4 times per post and to also start more than one thread with the name of the product mentioned in the title is about as blatant as it gets.

Earnest may have been genuine - but he broke the rules on the one and only post he made and was subsequently banned. There are several people whose posts are being closely monitored and just one more mention of the original site names WILL result in more bannings - I am NOT prepared to give up my whole weekend (again) sifting through and editing spam ;fire

Win2Win
9th September 2006, 08:35
If people realise they have made a mistake, and apologise, they are usally allowed back, but I've deleted over 30 spam threads across my forums this week alone, and banned them all. I don;t waste time picking and choosing if I like the product or not! :doh