PDA

View Full Version : That company again

jamierobertsona
3rd September 2006, 10:36
Hi all!

Another quick one regarding the above service. The guy who runs this service actually rang me up telling me a little about what goes on. Basically, he said his system helps you pick horses to lay whilst they are racing. I had a look on betfair at a race that had started and the prices change so much.

How do you think that works then?

Win2Win
3rd September 2006, 10:46
:yikes: You need to be very good at race watching to make money from in-running. You have to understand how every horse will run before the off.

I know a lot of pro-gamblers who won't even bet that way, as it is very volatile.

vegyjones
3rd September 2006, 10:56
Watch it Jamie.

You're starting to sound like a sandwich board!! :yikes:

TheOldhamWhisper
3rd September 2006, 11:35
They will henceforth be known as 'That Company' - please don't keep mentioning their name.

Thanks.

sparkyminer
3rd September 2006, 14:16
Hi all!

Another quick one regarding the above service. The guy who runs this service actually rang me up telling me a little about what goes on. Basically, he said his system helps you pick horses to lay whilst they are racing. I had a look on betfair at a race that had started and the prices change so much.

How do you think that works then?
If he's ringing you up, he sounds like he's desperate for subscribers. As far as I'm aware I don't Keith has ever rung any one up to get them to subscribe. He's possibly rung Vegy for other services but that's private.::hump :D

the_geeza
3rd September 2006, 14:34
Yeah he's a :icon_tong he asked me for my credit card details and hung up when I asked him if I could call him back