PDA

View Full Version : Another tipping service

stevearmstrong
6th September 2006, 13:15
Did anyone get that email from another tipping service?

If you don't have a clue what I'm going on about, it's from Link removed

Its a free trial of a bet syndicate

mathare
6th September 2006, 13:17
No links without permission please Steve

Win2Win
6th September 2006, 13:21
If it's spam....it's a rip-off.

Matthew Smith
7th September 2006, 01:41
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that I also received the same e-mail from this company.

Yeah you are probably right it more than likely is a scam, but as they are offering a free trial, I'm not really losing anything. :happyboun

Win2Win
7th September 2006, 09:39
Apart from your details :)

stevearmstrong
7th September 2006, 18:59
If anyone cares, this is what I was sent this afternoon:

another tipping service Daily Bet
7th September

another tipping service trial value - day one = £1000

Current time is 12:47pm

5:00pm Haydock 1m 2f

Bet £71.43 on Macorville @ 2.58

potential profit £112.86

Win2Win
7th September 2006, 19:58
That one was picked by 17 of my systems, and given to Member's today :)

Matthew Smith
7th September 2006, 21:23
Hi Win2Win

What are your 17 systems?:box

Win2Win
7th September 2006, 22:07
All told I run over 300 win & lay :)

Matthew Smith
8th September 2006, 00:39
Might be a bit slow to the lingo as I'm new to all of this but what do you mean by "All told I run over 300 win & lay"?:doh

markwales
8th September 2006, 07:29
He runs over 300 systems in total, a mixture of win systems and lay systems

Win2Win
8th September 2006, 08:42
He runs over 300 systems in total, a mixture of win systems and lay systems
I couldn't have said it better myself :) If you include those on the back burner, on the scrapped list, under review, etc, we're talking 4 figures.

stevearmstrong
8th September 2006, 17:42
No disrespect keith....but if I ran 300 systems I'm sure I'd throw up a few winners too!! LOL

Why so many systems then?

Profit Seeker
8th September 2006, 18:44
To spread the risk on his pension, er I mean betting bank :rolleyes:

Win2Win
8th September 2006, 18:54
No disrespect keith....but if I ran 300 systems I'm sure I'd throw up a few winners too!! LOL

Why so many systems then?

Yes, but no matter how many horses they pick, they equate to profit at the end of the year, would your's?

It's called research. I never stop doing it, and no pro-gambler should. If I come up with a couple of profit systems every week, do I just ignore them because I already have a few running? Of course not.

40% could fail & I'd still show a profit after a year. It's called risk management.......oh....and be bloody good at what I do :D

stevearmstrong
8th September 2006, 21:29
>>Yes, but no matter how many horses they pick, they equate to profit at the end of the year, would your's?

Ok sounds like you've thrown down the gauntlet....and I'll pcik it up.... from tomorrow I'll post a tip a day...and you post your best tip....and we'll see who ends up with the better results for a week :-)

that is of course.....unless you're scared that my tips will be better than yours? :-)

presto
8th September 2006, 21:34
a very successfull pro punter, with a long term successfull record, and a website that boasts numerous winning systems.
well he hardly needs to prove himself to a noob to the forum now does he.

Win2Win
8th September 2006, 21:50
My tips are supplied daily on the site, all results are proofed to users here live, and recorded. The member's lays are propfed here http://www.racing-index.com/tipsters/

You'll notice I'm No.1 for long term profits, and listed in the mid, and short term lists as well.

When you have proofed to RI, and got above me, let me know.

buddhabee
8th September 2006, 22:20

stevearmstrong
8th September 2006, 23:16
lol...a bit defensive there..... and presto.....you sound like a right ass kisser lol! ::hump

Ok well I'll post my tips... and you can tell me if you're system would have done better over the course of the week.....if you do better, let me know the system you sell which would have bettered it, and I'll take a look and seriously consider buying it :-)

mathare
8th September 2006, 23:27
lol...a bit defensive there..... and presto.....you sound like a right ass kisser lol! ::hump

Ok well I'll post my tips... and you can tell me if you're system would have done better over the course of the week.....if you do better, let me know the system you sell which would have bettered it, and I'll take a look and seriously consider buying it :-)You have come on here with a heck of an attitude Steve and I'd consider winding my neck in if you plan to stick around long term, make some friends and pick up some good advice.

What happens from one week to the next is irrelevant. It's not who can do best over 7 days. If you have a system that shows long term profits then good on you. Feel free to post any tips, system or method. Keep a running profit/loss figure and strike rate and if it does well I'm sure you'll pick up followers. But you need 500+ bets before I'll take much notice and I suspect most of the experienced punters on here will be the same.

presto
9th September 2006, 00:27
not a brown nose steve, but someone who respects others, and to earn respect in this game, you need to know your stuff.

Merlin
9th September 2006, 02:43
Brown Nose...:laugh

Win2Win
9th September 2006, 08:45
DANIEL!!!!

New friend for you :D

stevearmstrong
9th September 2006, 12:48
lol my plan for getting free tips out of you didn't work then! :wiggle:

mathare
9th September 2006, 12:49
lol my plan for getting free tips out of you didn't work then! :wiggle:The ones on the main site not enough for you?