PDA

View Full Version : Races to follow in NH

johnthegun
14th September 2006, 01:15
As the new NH season is starting to rev up and the better horses start to turn up, horses from 4 races from last season that for me warrent a second look. The "logic" that I use is that use is that they must have shown a certain level of abaility reguardless where they finished in the respective races to merit a declaration. Thanks to keith's H2F software:happyboun they are easier to track. The 4 races are:
1. Cheltenham Bumper
2.Sun Alliance Novice hurdle
3.Aintree Champion Bumper
4.Punchestown Champion Bumper.

I know the leading lights from those races will be highlighted in the coming season, it is the bigger priced horses that finished unplaced that runs in the run-of-the-mill courses are the onnes to watch out for. Mumbles Head(85\40) last weekend was a classic example. Big brute of a horse that was laughing at the opposition. Mill House Girl is running today in Tipp will be the next one out...

Happy Hunting

Win2Win
14th September 2006, 08:47
You mean in 40 years I've now done something useful!!! :Helooo

johnthegun
19th September 2006, 22:53
2.20 Dark Corner

bigmazey
20th September 2006, 23:46
Where can i find the names of the horses that ran in the punchestown Champion bumper or is it known by something else.

johnthegun
20th September 2006, 23:59
Paddy Power Champion INH Flat Race (Grade 1) (Mares & Geldings) -26th April

Dark Corner (unplaced) was backed to win but ran as if needed run/experence. Shouldn't be kicked to touch just yet

Win2Win
21st September 2006, 08:43
Where can i find the names of the horses that ran in the punchestown Champion bumper or is it known by something else.

Research....Start at the trakcs website, or search for the winner on Google. Then enter the horse name in the RP or SL, and it shall appear :)

johnthegun
4th October 2006, 00:27
2:25 Tralee
Callherwhatulike

4:10 Exeter
River Tigris

johnthegun
5th October 2006, 00:31
2:25 Tralee
Callherwhatulike - 4th (ran well)

4:10 Exeter
River Tigris - unplaced -poor