PDA

View Full Version : hello

rubyis
19th September 2006, 23:01
hi
just stumbled across this site and would like to know if it does what it says on the tin been looking at racing index and the results look very good on there for laying. sorry i don't want to sound apprehensive but there are so many site out here that claim great profits but when you look closer the real deal is exposed

mathare
19th September 2006, 23:14
You've just stumbled across the rare true diamond shining out from amongst the others which promise you sparklers and deliver lumps of coal.

This place is on the level, affordable (with a lot of decent information given out for free), genuinely helpful and honest.

rubyis
19th September 2006, 23:26
hi mathare
well sounds good
i'm interested in laying horses and have done this for a while now i'd like to think i'm ok with my own picks but i'm always looking to make more cash the £35 a month dosen't look too bad compared to the profits i am seeing on racing index can you just clarify that these profits are achievable.
also i'd like an independent non-bias opinion.
thanks ruby

vegyjones
19th September 2006, 23:27
And if you are very apprehensive,
you don't even have to sign up!

Keith gives free slections and the free section of forum
is also very informative!

So you can get a taster of what the members get to see if it's up your street!

And if it isn't, Win2Win founder and some of the boys will be coming up your street! :laugh

rubyis
19th September 2006, 23:33
very good vegyjones
i'm interested in signing up but before i part with any cash thought i would ask a few questions on here first i'm pretty mean with my cash and unless i can see value for money won't part with it.
laying is my game and i'm impressed with what i've seen on racing index do you follow the lays on this site

rubyis
20th September 2006, 00:07
You've just stumbled across the rare true diamond shining out from amongst the others which promise you sparklers and deliver lumps of coal.

This place is on the level, affordable (with a lot of decent information given out for free), genuinely helpful and honest.

Ok mathare that’s very good but can I make profit from following the lays it gives out had a look at your diary and oh oh sorry but can't make head nor tail of that by the looks of it you fork out £35 a month so in a nutshell how much have you made this year laying horse and how does this compare to racing index results as I haven't got a clue looking at your figures what is what sorry to be so abrupt hope no offence is taking

presto
20th September 2006, 01:22
the information is genuine.
how many tipsters have a forum where you can ask members about the service? - i bet not many.
if you want a more in-depth annalysis of the racing index stats, just apply your commish rate and likely overlay to the stats shown on racing index.

presto
20th September 2006, 01:24
i should add.
keith (WIN2WIN) only supplys the selections. it's up to the individual what they do with them. some make good profit's, some struggle - it's often the individual's disciplin and planning that makes them successfull.
there is also plenty of good information in the members area of the forum.

Roberto
20th September 2006, 10:46
Hi Rubyis, ultimately I think the only way you can get satisfactory answers to all your questions is to join for one month, read the members' forums carefully and decide for yourself what you think. I believe you can join for the first month for only £11.90 or something? So you really have remarkably little to lose. And that way you get the opportunity of finding out why so many of us happily pay £35 and happily renew every month.

I think the specific question you're asking about the lays proofed on Racing Index might be difficult for anyone here to answer, because the people following the lays here are following them from the daily members' update pages and not from Racing Index.

I've been a member here for a long time, but I've never seen Racing Index and have no interest in it, so I can't answer you anyway; sorry.

Good luck, whatever you decide. But I think £11.90 isn't exactly "living dangerously" for the sake of finding out, is it?

Profit Seeker
20th September 2006, 15:20
Long term venture? Find out in one month? Can't connect the two, sorry :doh :Helooo

Win2Win
20th September 2006, 16:04
Apologies for PS. Due to no pictures being in the above statements, he seems to have had a problem understanding it :D

Street cry
20th September 2006, 16:18
hi
just stumbled across this site and would like to know if it does what it says on the tin been looking at racing index and the results look very good on there for laying. sorry i don't want to sound apprehensive but there are so many site out here that claim great profits but when you look closer the real deal is exposed

you are right to be apprehensive about everything in life that sounds good , personally i'd leave the lays alone and do the win systems on here which are good over time :wink

Vic
20th September 2006, 17:04
Hi Rubyis

First - welcome:)

Lays - the really is a big variation of peoples results, if you are already laying you'll have some idea how the prices you take compare to SP, on the racing index site put your overlay %age in, and your betfair commission rate - the new graph will show you how well you would have performed if you had follwed Keiths lays.

Other stuff - There is a wealth of other stuff on the site, and Keith is always looking at new ways to help members. One of my favourites are the NH system bets, at a tenner a pop I'm up around £2.5k for this year alone. No magic, just best prices I can get on Keiths selections.

I don't think you'll regret it if you join up, but like all betting activities you must be prepared to give it some time before you form an opinion. One thing I can tell you is that what you see is what you get with Keith, no bull, just 100% best efforts.

mathare
20th September 2006, 17:34
Not many sites offer you a heavily discounted first month with the option of a refund if you're not happy either.

I think the members forum itself is worth the £11.90 for the first month. It's like buying a book full of great advice on all sorts of gambling matters, useful downloads and above all else help and advice from experienced members to help you get the best out of the site and the information it contains.

Roberto
20th September 2006, 21:09
Long term venture?
Yes, all punting is a long-term venture.

Find out in one month?
Yes exactly, find out all the information provided in the members' section of the forum here, just by paying £11.90 for one month, as I suggested. Good here, innit? :)

Can't connect the two
Just as well nobody was talking to you, then. :ermmm

Profit Seeker
20th September 2006, 21:15
Yes, thank him you wasn't :mover