PDA

View Full Version : Double Dutch

Pages : [1] 2

DarkHorse
28th September 2006, 12:15
Afternoon All

This is my attempt based on my result Stats to make money by DUTCH Betting the same 2 trap numbers at the two Bags greyhound meetings either in morning or afternoon.
Will aim to Win 5 units a race with a recovering loss aim of 25% a race [Using Betfair odds].Once the first recommended trap wins,i bank the profit and then begin again with the same win and loss recovery aim.But will STOP Betting at the second trap to Win.

Todays Double Dutch Traps are 3 and 6 for Romford/Crayford

DarkHorse
28th September 2006, 15:26
Update One

Trap 3 Won Race 5 [Romford]

Bank 10 Units Profit,and begin again

DarkHorse
28th September 2006, 15:35
Betting Stopped

After Trap 3 Won Race 2 [Romford] in the second part.

Bank 6.25 units Profit,bringing final total for the day to 16.25u:wink

coolboy
28th September 2006, 16:02
good luck m8 well done 2 day

danbo1000
28th September 2006, 21:04
Betting Stopped

After Trap 3 Won Race 2 [Romford] in the second part.

Bank 6.25 units Profit,bringing final total for the day to 16.25u:wink

Hello Dark Horse
I'm a fan of dutching Greyhounds to.. Hope this goes well 4 u.

I might be being a bit thick here, but how did you make 16.5u prof when u r aiming to make 5u prof a race and you one twice?:splapme

Give me stick if I've missed something....

Win2Win
28th September 2006, 21:22
.......I might be being a bit thick here....
Just a BIT??? :doh :laugh

DarkHorse
29th September 2006, 00:04
Hi Chaps

Danbo Im aiming to win 5units a race,but only 25% of that for each losing race.Hence 10u from race 5 in part 1 [5u for 1 race,1,25u for the other four],and 6.5u from race 2 in the second part [5u for 1 race,1.25u for the other].

danbo1000
29th September 2006, 14:19
Hi Chaps

Danbo Im aiming to win 5units a race,but only 25% of that for each losing race.Hence 10u from race 5 in part 1 [5u for 1 race,1,25u for the other four],and 6.5u from race 2 in the second part [5u for 1 race,1.25u for the other].

Right, getcha.. Sounds like quite a good idea actualy

DarkHorse
30th September 2006, 10:13
Afternoon All

This is my attempt based on my result Stats to make money by DUTCH Betting the same 2 trap numbers at the two Bags greyhound meetings either in morning or afternoon.
Will aim to Win 5 units a race with a recovering loss aim of 25% a race [Using Betfair odds].Once the first recommended trap wins,i bank the profit and then begin again with the same win and loss recovery aim.But will STOP Betting at the second trap to Win.

Betting this morning as quoted above at Romford and Crayford on Traps 3 and 6

DarkHorse
30th September 2006, 11:59
Update One

Trap 3 Won Race 7 [Romford]

Bank 12.5 Units Profit and begin again

DarkHorse
30th September 2006, 12:04
Betting Stopped

After Trap 6 Won Race 1 [Crayford] in the second part

Bank 5 Units Profit,bringing final total for the day to 17.5u:Helooo

DarkHorse
1st October 2006, 09:38
Afternoon All

Betting this morning as quoted above at Perry Barr and Hove on Traps 3 and 6

DarkHorse
1st October 2006, 11:24
Update One

Trap 3 Won Race 1 [Perry Barr]

Bank 5 Units Profit and begin again

DarkHorse
1st October 2006, 11:39
Betting Stopped

After Trap 6 Won Race 1 [Hove] in the second part

Bank 5 units Profit,bringing final total for the day to 10u:wiggle:

danbo1000
1st October 2006, 18:34
Are these Profit net?

Would you be able to include your bank total, I'm quite interested in this one.

DarkHorse
1st October 2006, 21:13
It is net profit Danbo,apart from deducting the Betfair commission.

danbo1000
1st October 2006, 21:24
Sweet mate, might try this little one meself!

DarkHorse
5th October 2006, 10:59
Afternoon All

Betting this afternoon as quoted above at Romford and Crayford on Traps 3 and 6

DarkHorse
5th October 2006, 14:26
Update One

Trap 3 Won Race 2 [Crayford]

Bank 6.25 Units Profit and begin again

DarkHorse
5th October 2006, 15:13
Betting Stopped

After Trap 3 Won Race 5 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 10 Units Profit,bringing final total for the day to 16.25u:wink

DarkHorse
7th October 2006, 10:42
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
7th October 2006, 11:13
Update One

Trap 3 Won Race 2 [Crayford]

DarkHorse
7th October 2006, 11:21
Betting Stopped

After Trap 3 Won Race 1 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 5 Units Profit,bringing final total for the day to 11.25u:Helooo

DarkHorse
8th October 2006, 10:52
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
8th October 2006, 12:11
Update One

T3 Won Race 7 [Perry Barr]

Bank 12.5 Units Profit and begin again

DarkHorse
8th October 2006, 12:23
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 2 [Perry Barr] in the second part

Bank 6.25 Units Profit,bringing final total for the day to 18.75u:wiggle:

DarkHorse
12th October 2006, 11:47
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
12th October 2006, 14:16
Update One

T3 Won Race 1 [Romford]

DarkHorse
12th October 2006, 14:56
Betting Stopped

After T3 Won Race 4 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 8.75 Units Profit,bringing final total for the day to 13.75u:wink

DarkHorse
14th October 2006, 10:03
Afternoon All

Betting this morning as quoted above at Romford and Crayford on Traps 2 and 3

DarkHorse
14th October 2006, 11:25
Update One

T3 Won Race 3 [Romford]

Bank 7.50 Units Profit and begin again

DarkHorse
14th October 2006, 11:30
Betting Stopped

After T2 Won Race 1 [Crayford] in the second part

Bank 5 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 12.5u:lickme

DarkHorse
15th October 2006, 09:49
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
15th October 2006, 11:26
Update One

T3 Won Race 1 [Perry Barr]

DarkHorse
15th October 2006, 11:37
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 1 [Hove] in the second part

Bank 5 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 10u:wiggle:

DarkHorse
19th October 2006, 11:18
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
19th October 2006, 14:36
Update One

T3 Won Race 3 [Romford]

DarkHorse
19th October 2006, 15:37
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 6 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 11.25 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 18.75u:wink

DarkHorse
21st October 2006, 09:13
Afternoon All

Betting this morning as quoted above at Romford and Crayford on Traps 3 and 4

DarkHorse
21st October 2006, 11:04
Update One

T4 Won Race 1 [Romford]

DarkHorse
21st October 2006, 11:28
Betting Stopped

After T4 Won Race 3 [Crayford] in the second part

Bank 7.50 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 12.50u:happyboun

DarkHorse
22nd October 2006, 10:03
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
22nd October 2006, 11:35
Update One

T3 Won Race 2 [Hove]

Bank 6.25 Units Profit, and begin again

DarkHorse
22nd October 2006, 11:48
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 2 [Hove] in the second part

Bank 6.25 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 12.50u:laugh

Iron Chris
22nd October 2006, 16:03
Keep looking in on this but still haven't got my head fully round the workings of the two stages and then another spanner gets thrown in when you conufuse me with the results - T3 & T6 couldn't both win Race 2 @ Hove...:wink

Could you lay out a full working example of one of your days betting so that I & maybe others could fully understand the betting please...:)

DarkHorse
22nd October 2006, 18:00
A DUTCH Bet mate is backing two dogs in one race with the aim of winning an initial 5 units,followed by 1.25u for each losing race.Then once you get the first winner,you restart again aiming to Win another 5u.
Think its pretty simple to work out personally,but if people are struggling then maybe its a good idea to let me know as I dont want to confuse members

mathare
22nd October 2006, 18:10
T3 & T6 couldn't both win Race 2 @ Hove...:wink

Could you lay out a full working example of one of your days betting so that I & maybe others could fully understand the betting please...:)

A DUTCH Bet mate is backing two dogs in one race with the aim of winning an initial 5 units,followed by 1.25u for each losing race.Then once you get the first winner,you restart again aiming to Win another 5u.
Think its pretty simple to work out personally,but if people are struggling then maybe its a good idea to let me know as I dont want to confuse members

Update One

T3 Won Race 2 [Hove]

Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 2 [Hove] in the second part

You're right DH, dutching in itself isn't that hard to understand but the emboldened results are and I think this is what Chris was getting at. Probably a typo in one of your posts but it is significant enough to confuse.

Iron Chris
22nd October 2006, 18:47
Sorry Dark Horse & Thanks Mat...:)

I do understand Dutching but was struggling with the full workings of the system. Do you start Part 1 at Race 1 of the first meeting to win 5points - if the dog wins bank the 5Pts and move onto part 2 at either race 2 of track 1 or race 1 of track 2 whichever is the first race. If a dog loses stay with part 1 and move onto whichever race is next at the two meets and look to win 6.25Pts and progress from there....:doh ...probably even confused you with that now...:laugh

Thanks for responding...:)

DarkHorse
22nd October 2006, 21:40
Ok

Part one is race 1 of the two combined Meetings,once one of the 2 traps win say for example race 4 out of the two meetings,bank the 8.75units profit and then start the second part which is the next race from whatever meeting [Which would be race 5 overall,but race 1 of the second part!]

Next time im on,probably Thursday will detail it live as it happens.

danbo1000
23rd October 2006, 10:20
I'm confused on this one to,:doh
How can you have banked 18.5u profit on one day when you have had like 4 losing races and you only have a 25% loss claw back? what about what you have lost on the 4 losing races?

To get that profit after 4 losing races you would have to use a martin Gayle type system which returns all lost stakes on the next bet with the 5u ontop and the extra 25% you are talking about.

Then you would be at risk of losing your whole bank, 6 losing races aiming for 5u profit could wipe out your bank.

is this the case? If not please could you exsplain how you have banked 18.5u profit in one day dutching when you are aiming for 5u per race, 25% claw back on losing races and have lost on 4 races?

Please explain:doh

DarkHorse
23rd October 2006, 11:01
Hello Danny

Yes u are right, as well as trying to win the target 5 units plus the 25% for each losing race Im also backing to Win the already staked amounts.
This is nothing like Martingale as that is a double up bet based on a 50/50 outcome.Because using Betfair its 80% chance of getting 8-1 about a 4-1 with the fixed odds bookmakers.Also Im not betting on red or black,Im betting with years of trap stats analysis behind me.Do appreciate though this type of betting is not everyones favourite,but with a proper betting bank its workable

danbo1000
23rd October 2006, 11:04
Suppose I would attempt with a small bank.

2 main problems with a big bank would be

1. Risk

2. getting your bets on, not a lot of liquidity on the greyhounds.

But it seems to be working for you so far.

Good luck.

DarkHorse
26th October 2006, 11:12
Afternoon All

Betting this afternoon as quoted above at Romford and Crayford on Traps 3 and 4

Will be more detailed with staking and returns as the afternoon is in progress

DarkHorse
26th October 2006, 14:41
Update One

T4 Won Race 2 [Crayford]

Breakdown

R1 [Romford] Backed 3 and 4.Staked 3.38, Lost 3.38
R2 [Crayford] Backed 3 and 4.Staked 4.39,Return 14.02.Profit,9.63 [- 3.38 = + 6.25u]

DarkHorse
26th October 2006, 15:07
Betting Stopped

After T4 Won Race 3 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 7.50 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 13.75u

Breakdown

R1 Romford [3 if counting from start of racing] Backed 3 and 4.Staked 2.41,lost 2.41
R2 [Crayford] Backed 3 and 4.Staked 7.33,lost 7.33
R3 [Romford] Backed 3 and 4.Staked 7.14.Return 24.38,Profit 17.24 [ - 9.74 = + 7.50u]

mathare
26th October 2006, 15:19
OK, I'm confused by the "recovering loss aim of 25% a race"

In R1 Romford you staked a total of 3.38pts to aim for a 5pt profit. Traps 3 and 4 lost so you're 3.38pts down. But in the next Crayford race you staked 4.39pts for a 14.02pt return which as you say is a profit of 6.25pts plus the 3.38pts you lost in the first race.

Are you chasing losses and going for an extra 25% profit? And if so, is that 25% profit always on the 5pt target ie 1.25pts.

And I assume for the purposes of your stop at 2 winners strategy they could both come at the same meeting - is that correct?

DarkHorse
26th October 2006, 15:26
Hi Mathare

Have explained this in Post 51

And yes the Winners can come at any meeting

DarkHorse
28th October 2006, 09:29
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
28th October 2006, 11:05
Update One

T3 Won Race 1 [Romford]

DarkHorse
28th October 2006, 11:24
Betting Stopped

After T4 Won Race 2 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 6.25 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 11.25u:lickme

DarkHorse
29th October 2006, 10:28
Afternoon All

Betting this morning as quoted above at Perry Barr and Hove on Traps 1 and 3

DarkHorse
29th October 2006, 13:10
Update One

T1 Won Race 3 [Perry Barr]

DarkHorse
29th October 2006, 13:31
Betting Stopped

After Trap 1 Won Race 4 [Perry Barr] in the second part

Bank 8.75 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 16.25u:)

DarkHorse
29th October 2006, 15:15
End of Month One

Profit of 211.25 Units

Not sure though that Members have grasped the workings of the system however.Going away shortly for a break in Prague,will decide when I get back if its worth continuing this thread.

danbo1000
29th October 2006, 15:19
Would appreciate more info in the thread. Like the odds you are getting on winning and losing selections.

mathare
29th October 2006, 15:41
Not sure though that Members have grasped the workings of the system however.Dutching isn't rocket science. I fail to see how the mechanics of this cannot be grasped given the explanations you have given in the past

Would appreciate more info in the thread. Like the odds you are getting on winning and losing selections.That would be interesting, yes.

DarkHorse
4th November 2006, 09:40
Afternoon All

Betting this morning as quoted above at Romford and Crayford on Traps 2 and 3

DarkHorse
4th November 2006, 12:31
Update One

T2 Won Race 3 [Romford]

Stats

Race 1:Odds got were 5.1 [T2] @ 6.2 [T3] Total Stake 2.89 Units
Race 2: 5.2 [T2] @ 12.5 [T3] Total Stake 3.62u
Race 3: 4.9 [T2] @ 5.6 [T3] Total Stake 9.50u

DarkHorse
4th November 2006, 12:39
Betting Stopped

After T3 Won Race 1 [Crayford] in the second part

Bank 5 Units Profit,bringing final total for the day to 12.50u:spinning

Stats

Odds got were 10 [T2] @ 3.25 [T3] Total Stake 3.44u

danbo1000
4th November 2006, 13:24
Nice one Dark Horse
Thanks for making the effort to include the odds. makes this thread quite an interesting read..
Danny.

DarkHorse
18th November 2006, 09:23
Afternoon All

Betting this morning as quoted above at Romford and Crayford on Traps 1 and 3

DarkHorse
18th November 2006, 12:04
Update One

T1 Won Race 1 [Romford]

DarkHorse
18th November 2006, 12:21
Betting Stopped

After T1 Won Race 2 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 6.25 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 11.25u:wink

danbo1000
18th November 2006, 17:30
What's the closest you have come to busting your bank on this system?

DarkHorse
18th November 2006, 19:24
Longest losing before first or second Win came is 8 races

But that only took out at most about a quarter of my bank which is 1500 Units.

DarkHorse
25th November 2006, 09:11
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
25th November 2006, 12:11
Update One

T3 Won Race 2 [Crayford]

DarkHorse
25th November 2006, 12:36
Betting Stopped

After T3 Won Race 3 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 7.50 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 13.75u:wink

DarkHorse
2nd December 2006, 10:14
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
2nd December 2006, 12:20
Update One

T3 Won Race 3 Romford

DarkHorse
2nd December 2006, 12:30
Betting Stopped

After T4 Won Race 1 [Crayford] in the second part

Bank 5 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 12.50u:happyboun

DarkHorse
9th December 2006, 09:55
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
9th December 2006, 12:10
Update One

T3 Won Race 2 Crayford

DarkHorse
9th December 2006, 13:25
Betting Stopped

After T3 Won Race 9 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 15 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 21.25u

That was hard going getting that second Win.Longest losing run yet :ermmm

Breakdown

Part One:Staked 7 Units
Part Two:Staked 377 Units

DarkHorse
16th December 2006, 10:07
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
16th December 2006, 11:58
Important

NO Bets!

As Betfair is currently down,and this system is only to be used with Betfair Odds.
Will update later

DarkHorse
16th December 2006, 12:12
Final

NO Bets today

As typical with Bf down,T6 has Won Race 2!
Back next week

DarkHorse
16th December 2006, 12:37
For Record

The second Win came with T3 in Race 3 [Second Part]

Frustrating,especially as Betfair is now back up!But you have to be sensible as betting on the fixed odds is foolish with their "fleece" you odds.
And I couldnt afford to do that and experience a 9 race losing run like last week!

DarkHorse
23rd December 2006, 10:04
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
23rd December 2006, 12:12
Update One

T3 Won Race 2 Crayford

DarkHorse
23rd December 2006, 12:30
Betting Stopped

After T3 Won Race 1 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 5 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 11.25u

Breakdown

Part One:Staked 8 Units
Part Two:Staked 2 Units

Just leaves me to thank everyone for their feedback on here and wish you all a good christmas:drnk

DarkHorse
30th December 2006, 10:19
Afternoon All

Betting this morning [First race,10.31am] as quoted above at Romford and Crayford on Traps 3 and 6

DarkHorse
30th December 2006, 11:34
Update One

T3 Won Race 1 Romford

DarkHorse
30th December 2006, 13:13
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 4 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 8.75 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 13.75u:happyboun

Breakdown

Part One:Staked 4 Units
Part Two:Staked 28 Units

DarkHorse
31st December 2006, 19:26
Best Wishes to all for a Healthy 2007

This thread at the year end is in profit of 307.50 Units.

Will continue but just concentrating as the last couple of months on the Saturday Romford/Crayford Combination.

wb
1st January 2007, 00:01
Best Wishes to all for a Healthy 2007

This thread at the year end is in profit of 307.50 Units.

Will continue but just concentrating as the last couple of months on the Saturday Romford/Crayford Combination.

Thats a very healthy profit DarkHorse, well done.

DarkHorse
6th January 2007, 10:14
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
6th January 2007, 12:35
Update One

T6 Won Race 5 Romford

Bank 10 Units Profit and begin again

DarkHorse
6th January 2007, 13:23
Betting Stopped

After T3 Won Race 2 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 6.25 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 16.25u:)

Breakdown

Part One:Staked 50 Units
Part Two:Staked 7 Units

DarkHorse
13th January 2007, 09:43
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
13th January 2007, 12:57
Update One

After numerous photo finish 2nds T3 Won Race 8 Crayford

Bank 13.75 Units and begin again

DarkHorse
13th January 2007, 13:45
Betting Stopped

Bank 5 Units Profit,bringing the final total for day to 18.75u:hearty

Breakdown

Part One:Staked 128 Units
Part Two:Staked 3 Units

DarkHorse
20th January 2007, 09:50
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
20th January 2007, 12:12
Update

T6 Won Race 2 Crayford

DarkHorse
20th January 2007, 12:23
Betting Stopped

Bank 5 Units Profit,bringing the final total for the day to 11.25u:happyboun

Breakdown

Part One:Staked 7 Units
Part Two:Staked 2 Units

DarkHorse
27th January 2007, 10:17
Afternoon All

DarkHorse
27th January 2007, 13:29
Update

At Last!

T3 Won Race 12 Crayford

Bank 18.75 Units Profit and begin again

DarkHorse
27th January 2007, 14:14
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 3 [Romford] in the Second Part

Bank 7.5 Units Profit,bringing final total for the day to 26.25u

But had to endure longest losing run yet in the first part,but 1500 Unit bank did what it was supposed to do...hold firm!

Breakdown

Part One:Staked 811 Units:ermmm
Part Two:Staked 28 Units

DarkHorse
28th January 2007, 16:52
January Figures [After 4 Saturdays]

Profit:72.5 Units [Total Stakes of 1036u]

Average Race Time of First Winner: Race 6.75
Average Race Time of Second Winner:Race 1.75

DarkHorse
3rd February 2007, 10:07
Afternoon All

NEW Extra Staking Plan! Ideal for punters who dont like big loss recovery staking like last week.
Stop loss in first part of SEVEN Races,aiming to Win 4 units a race plus 1 unit for a losing race.If no Wins after 7 races,Stop betting and take the loss.
If the Win comes carry on in second part with Win aims of 5 @ 1.25 Units.Suggest betting bank is 500 Units.
I will still only be using the normal staking plan.

DarkHorse
3rd February 2007, 12:11
Update

T3 Won Race 2 Crayford

Bank 6.25 Units Profit [Plan 1] or 5 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
3rd February 2007, 12:41
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 3 [Romford] in the second part

Bank 7.5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 13.75u:)
Or 7.5 Units [Extra] bringing that final total to 12.5u

Breakdown [Plan 1]

Part One:Staked 10 Units
Part Two:Staked 13 Units

Back on 17th February

DarkHorse
17th February 2007, 11:09
NEW Extra Staking Plan! Ideal for punters who dont like big loss recovery staking like last week.
Stop loss in first part of SEVEN Races,aiming to Win 4 units a race plus 1 unit for a losing race.If no Wins after 7 races,Stop betting and take the loss.
If the Win comes carry on in second part with Win aims of 5 @ 1.25 Units.Suggest betting bank is 500 Units.
I will still only be using the normal staking plan [See Post 1].[/QUOTE]

Betting this morning at Romford and Crayford on Traps 3 and 6

DarkHorse
17th February 2007, 12:12
Update

T3 Won Race 2 Crayford

DarkHorse
17th February 2007, 12:33
Betting Stopped

After T3 Won Race 2 [Crayford]in the Second Part

Bank 6.25 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 12.5u:spinning
Or 6.25 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 11.25u

Breakdown [Plan 1]

Part One:Staked 8 Units
Part Two:Staked 4 Units

DarkHorse
24th February 2007, 10:07

Betting this Morning at Romford and Crayford on Traps 3 and 6

DarkHorse
24th February 2007, 12:10
Update

T3 Won Race 2 Crayford

DarkHorse
24th February 2007, 12:58
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 1 [Romford] in the Second Part

Bank 5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 11.25u:spinning
Or 5 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 10u

Breakdown [Plan 1]

Part One:Staked 6 Units
Part Two:Staked 3 Units

DarkHorse
24th February 2007, 21:33
February Figures [After 3 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]:37.5 Units [Total Stakes of 44 Units]

Anyone using the "Extra" Safer Plan,the Profit for February is 33.75 Units [Bank now 533.75u]

Average Race time of First Winner: Race 2
Average Race time of Second Winner: Race 2

DarkHorse
3rd March 2007, 09:12
I will still only be using the normal staking plan [See Post 1].

Betting this morning at Romford and Crayford on Traps 3 and 4

DarkHorse
3rd March 2007, 12:03
Update

T4 Won Race 1 Romford

Bank 5 Units Profit [Plan 1] or 4 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
3rd March 2007, 12:36
Betting Stopped

After T3 Won Race 2 [Romford] in the Second Part

Bank 6.25 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 11.25u:wink
Or 6.25 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 10.25u

DarkHorse
10th March 2007, 09:14

Betting this morning at Romford [First race,10.31] and Crayford on Traps 3 and 4

DarkHorse
10th March 2007, 11:36
Update

T3 Won Race 1 Romford

DarkHorse
10th March 2007, 12:42
Betting Stopped

After T3 Won Race 6 [Romford] in the Second Part

Bank 11.25 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 16.25u:)
Or 11.25 Units [Extra] bringing that final total to 15.25u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 76 Units

DarkHorse
17th March 2007, 10:47

Betting this morning at Romford and Crayford on Traps 4 and 6

DarkHorse
17th March 2007, 11:35
Update

T6 Won Race 1 Romford

DarkHorse
17th March 2007, 11:53
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 1 Crayford in the Second Part

Bank 5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 10u:)
Or 5 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 9u

DarkHorse
24th March 2007, 09:27

DarkHorse
24th March 2007, 12:26
Extra Plan Result

NO Win after Stop Loss Cut off race 7

Stop Betting and take the loss of 80 Units:cryer

Im carrying on for the moment with the Normal Staking plan

DarkHorse
24th March 2007, 12:35
Update

T4 Won Race 9

Bank 15 Units Profit and begin again

DarkHorse
24th March 2007, 12:58
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 2 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 6.25 Units Profit bringing the final total to 21.25u:lickme

DarkHorse
31st March 2007, 08:15

DarkHorse
31st March 2007, 10:43
Update

T6 Won Race 2 Crayford

DarkHorse
31st March 2007, 11:05
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 2 [Second Part] Crayford

Bank 6.25 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 12.5u:)
Or 6.25 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 11.25u

DarkHorse
7th April 2007, 08:55
February Figures [After 3 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]:37.5 Units [Total Stakes of 44 Units]

Anyone using the "Extra" Safer Plan,the Profit for February is 33.75 Units [Bank now 533.75u]

Average Race time of First Winner: Race 2
Average Race time of Second Winner: Race 2

March Figures [After 5 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]:71.25 Units

Anyone using the "Extra" Safer Plan,the Loss for March is 34.25 Units [Bank now 499.5u]

DarkHorse
7th April 2007, 10:20

DarkHorse
7th April 2007, 11:04
Update

T4 Won Race 5 Romford

Bank 10 Units Profit [Plan 1] or 8 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
7th April 2007, 11:35
Betting Stopped

After T4 Won that next race

Bank 5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 15u:happyboun
Or 5 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 13u

DarkHorse
14th April 2007, 09:03

DarkHorse
14th April 2007, 10:50
Update

T6 Won Race 3 Romford

Bank 7.5 Units Profit [Plan 1] or 6 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
14th April 2007, 11:30
Betting Stopped

After T4 Won Race 3 [Second half] Crayford

Bank 7.5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 15u:spinning
Or 7.5 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 13.5u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 26 Units

DarkHorse
21st April 2007, 08:29
Hi

DarkHorse
21st April 2007, 10:36
Update

T4 Won Race 1 Romford

DarkHorse
21st April 2007, 11:09
Betting Stopped

After T4 Won Race 3 [Second Half] Crayford

Bank 7.5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing final total to 12.5u:thumbs
Or 7.5 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 11.5u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 19 Units

DarkHorse
28th April 2007, 09:24
Hi

DarkHorse
28th April 2007, 10:58
Update

T6 Won Race 4 Crayford

Bank 8.75 Units Profit [Plan 1] or 7 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
28th April 2007, 11:09
Betting Stopped

After T4 Won the very next race Romford

Bank 5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing final total to 13.75u:)
Or 5 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 12u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 24 Units

DarkHorse
4th May 2007, 15:25
March Figures [After 5 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]:71.25 Units

Anyone using the "Extra" Safer Plan,the Loss for March is 34.25 Units [Bank now 499.5u]

April Figures [After 4 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]:56.25 Units

Anyone using the "Extra" Safer Plan the Profit for April is 50 Units [Bank now 549.5u]

DarkHorse
5th May 2007, 09:18
Hi

DarkHorse
5th May 2007, 10:36
Update

T4 Won Race 1 Romford

Bank 5 Units Profit [Plan 1]or 4 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
5th May 2007, 10:52
Betting Stopped

After T4 Won Race 2 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 6.25 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing final total to 11.25u:happyboun

DarkHorse
12th May 2007, 10:24
Hi

DarkHorse
12th May 2007, 10:36
Update

T6 Won Race 1 Romford

DarkHorse
12th May 2007, 11:31
Betting Stopped

After T6 Won Race 7 [Second Part] Crayford

Bank 12.50 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing final total to 17.5u:)
Or 12.5 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 16.5u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 106 Units

DarkHorse
19th May 2007, 09:38
Hi

Betting this morning at Romford and Crayford on Traps 3 and 6

DarkHorse
19th May 2007, 10:36
Update

T3 Won Race 1 Romford

DarkHorse
19th May 2007, 10:52
Betting Stopped

After T3 Won Race 2 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 6.25 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 11.25u:wiggle:

DarkHorse
26th May 2007, 09:19
Hi

Betting this morning at Romford and Crayford on Traps 1 and 3

DarkHorse
26th May 2007, 11:43
Extra Plan Result

NO Win after Stop Loss Cut off race 7

Stop Betting and take the loss of 75 Units:rolleyes:

Im carying on with the the normal plan [Six 2nds so far!]

DarkHorse
26th May 2007, 11:51
Update

T3 Won Race 11 Romford

Bank 17.5 Units Profit and begin again

DarkHorse
26th May 2007, 12:03
Talk about waiting for a London bus,then two come at same time:censored:

Betting Stopped after T3 Won Race 1 [Second Part] Crayford

Bank 5 Units Profit bringing the final total to 22.5u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 526 Units

DarkHorse
28th May 2007, 11:15
April Figures [After 4 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]:56.25 Units

Anyone using the "Extra" Safer Plan the Profit for April is 50 Units [Bank now 549.5u]

May Figures [After 4 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]:62.5 Units

Anyone using the "Extra" Safer Plan the Loss for May is 38 Units [Bank now 511.5u]

Will be making some amendments in time for next meeting

DarkHorse
2nd June 2007, 10:12
Morning All

Betting this morning at Romford and Crayford on Traps 1 and 3

Staking change to Plan ONE.

From today it will be the normal target of 5 Units plus just 1 Unit a losing race [Instead of 1.25u].That goes for the Extra plan second part as well.

DarkHorse
2nd June 2007, 10:43
Update

T3 Won Race 2 Crayford

Bank 6 Units Profit [Plan 1] or 5 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
2nd June 2007, 11:55
Betting Stopped after T3 Won Race 9 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 13 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 19u
Or 13 Units Proft [Extra] bringing that final total to 18u

Total Stakes for Plan 1 on another tough day:ermmm : 246 Units

DarkHorse
9th June 2007, 09:36
Morning All

Betting this morning at Romford and Crayford on Traps 2 and 3

DarkHorse
9th June 2007, 10:50
Update

T2 Won Race 3 Romford

Bank 7 Units Profit [Plan 1] or 6 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
9th June 2007, 12:22
Betting Stopped after T3 Won Race 8 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 12 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 19u
Or 12 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 18u

Total Stakes for Plan 1:253 Units

Another hard meeting but a good advertisement for having a strong betting bank :D

DarkHorse
16th June 2007, 09:13
Morning

Betting today at Romford and Crayford on Traps 2 and 3

DarkHorse
16th June 2007, 10:43
Update

T3 Won Race 2 Crayford

DarkHorse
16th June 2007, 14:56
Betting Stopped after Trap 2 Won Race 12 [Second Part] Crayford

Bank 16 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 22u
Or 16 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 21u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 586 Units

Another Ball breaking meeting:headbange

From July will introduce a Stop loss cut off of Eight races for the "Extra" plan Second winner.

Duritz
17th June 2007, 02:00
The point, at least as it seems to me, of loss chasing, is to never lose. That's why you end up with the ball breaking days when you have a run of outs, because it obviously builds right up. In theory, of course, you will never have a losing day with a loss chasing method - as long as you have an UNLIMITED bank. In practice, of course, no-one has an unlimited bank, because there are limited funds available in the world. Therefore, at some point, no matter what, a losing streak is going to come at some point that will wipe out your bank. You may have 6 months, or a year, or two years, of continual winning days... but at some point you will lose it all because at some point that monstrous losing run will come.

So, you've introduced the "cut off" for the Extra Safe Plan, taking a loss. It seems to me, though, that this contradicts the theory of loss chasing. If you're going to loss chase, you have to be all the way. Taking a loss will mean that overall that 2nd plan will hover around the break even mark, you'll probably never kill the bank as you will one day with Plan 1, but you'll never really grow it significantly, either. It will grow a little bit, but inevitably a 7 race loss period will drag you back again.

Good luck though, I hope you make a liar of the truth of the maths.

DarkHorse
17th June 2007, 09:08
Thanks Duritz

A good post making some valid points.
Sadly I havnt got an unlimited bank,its currently 1400 Units [At £2 a unit].To be honest though Ive yet to come real close to busting it although this month has been a tough one with three figure totals traded each week so far.
But on the whole before June apart from the odd week things have been pretty straight forward.
The main problem comes when on a losing run like the last couple of weeks trying to get £100 plus on at Betfair,which is not always possible meaning having to take shorter odds with the traditional bookmakers like Hills,Ladbrokes etc.
You are probably right about the "Extra" safe plan.

DarkHorse
23rd June 2007, 10:19
Morning

Betting today at Romford and Crayford on Traps 2 & 3

DarkHorse
23rd June 2007, 10:36
Update

T2 Won Race 1 Romford

DarkHorse
23rd June 2007, 10:55
Betting Stopped after Trap 3 Won Race 2 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 6 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 11u:)
Or 6 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 10u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 13 Units

DarkHorse
30th June 2007, 09:10
Morning

Betting today at Romford and Crayford on Traps 1 & 3

DarkHorse
30th June 2007, 10:36
Update

T3 Won Race 1 Romford

DarkHorse
30th June 2007, 11:20
Betting Stopped after Trap 3 Won the next race Crayford

Bank 5 Units Profit bringing the final total to 10u:happyboun

DarkHorse
7th July 2007, 08:14
May Figures [After 4 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]:62.5 Units

Anyone using the "Extra" Safer Plan the Loss for May is 38 Units [Bank now 511.5u]

Will be making some amendments in time for next meeting

June Figures [After 5 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]:81 Units

Anyone using the "Extra" Safer Plan the Profit for June is 76 Units [Bank now 587.5u]

DarkHorse
7th July 2007, 10:23
Morning

Extra Plan Staking Plan Change

Stop Loss Cut off of 8 races for second Winner [7 races for first]

DarkHorse
7th July 2007, 10:43
Update

T3 Won Race 2 Crayford

DarkHorse
7th July 2007, 11:19
Betting Stopped after T3 Won Race 3 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 7 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing final total to 13u:wink
Or 7 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 12u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 16 Units

DarkHorse
14th July 2007, 09:16
Morning

Ditto for this mornings dogs

DarkHorse
14th July 2007, 10:52
Update

T1 Won Race 3 Romford

DarkHorse
14th July 2007, 11:29
Betting Stopped after T3 Won Race 4 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 8 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 15u:hearty
Or 8 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 14u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 32 Units

DarkHorse
21st July 2007, 08:33
Morning

DarkHorse
21st July 2007, 10:52
Update

T1 Won Race 3 Romford

DarkHorse
21st July 2007, 11:20
Betting Stopped after T1 Won Race 2 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 6 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 13u:lickme
Or 6 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 12u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 29 Units

DarkHorse
28th July 2007, 09:06
Morning

Betting today at Romford and Crayford on Traps 1 & 4

DarkHorse
28th July 2007, 10:46
Update

T4 Won Race 2 Crayford

DarkHorse
28th July 2007, 11:08
Betting Stopped after T1 Won the very next race Romford

Bank 5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 11u:)

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 10 Units

DarkHorse
29th July 2007, 21:24
June Figures [After 5 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]:81 Units

Anyone using the "Extra" Safer Plan the Profit for June is 76 Units [Bank now 587.5u]

July Figures [After 4 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]: 52 Units [From total stakes of 87u]

Anyone using the "Extra" safer plan the Profit for July is 48 Units [Bank now 635.5u,an overall profit of 135.5]

DarkHorse
4th August 2007, 09:23
Morning

Ditto for this morning dogs

DarkHorse
4th August 2007, 10:34
Update

T1 Won Race 1 Romford

DarkHorse
4th August 2007, 10:54
Betting Stopped after T1 Won Race 2 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 6 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 11u:hearty

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 7 Units

DarkHorse
11th August 2007, 10:24
Morning

DarkHorse
11th August 2007, 10:43
Update

T1 Won Race 2 Crayford

Bank 6 Units Profit [Plan 1] OR 5 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
11th August 2007, 10:56
Betting Stopped after Trap 1 Won Race 1 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 5 Units Profit bringing the final total to 11u:)

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 11 Units

DarkHorse
18th August 2007, 09:56
Morning

DarkHorse
18th August 2007, 10:45
Update

T1 Won Race 2 [Crayford]

DarkHorse
18th August 2007, 11:05
Betting Stopped after Trap 3 Won Race 1 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 11u:D

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 8 Units

DarkHorse
25th August 2007, 09:19
Morning

DarkHorse
25th August 2007, 10:48
Update

T1 Won Race 1 [Romford]

DarkHorse
25th August 2007, 14:36
Betting Stopped after Trap 1 Won Race 8:ermmm [Second Part] Romford

Bank 12 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 17u
Or 12 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 16u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 183 Units

DarkHorse
31st August 2007, 23:43
July Figures [After 4 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]: 52 Units [From total stakes of 87u]

Anyone using the "Extra" safer plan the Profit for July is 48 Units [Bank now 635.5u,an overall profit of 135.5]

August Figures [After 4 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]: 50 Units [From total stakes of 209u]

Anyone using the "Extra" safer plan the Profit for August is 46 Units [Bank now 681.5u,an overall profit of 181.5]

DarkHorse
1st September 2007, 09:12
Morning

DarkHorse
1st September 2007, 10:35
Update

T1 Won Race 1 [Romford]

DarkHorse
1st September 2007, 11:04
Betting Stopped after Trap 3 Won Race 2 [Second Part] Romford

Bank 6 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 11u:wiggle:

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 9 Units

DarkHorse
15th September 2007, 09:26
Morning

Betting today at Romford and Crayford on Traps 1 & 2

DarkHorse
15th September 2007, 11:01
Update

T1 Won Race 4 [Crayford]

Bank 8 Units Profit [Plan 1] or 7 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
15th September 2007, 11:25
Betting Stopped after Trap 2 Won Race 2 [Second Part] Crayford

Bank 6 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 14u:)
Or 6 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 13u

DarkHorse
29th September 2007, 09:16
Morning

Dutching today at Romford and Crayford on Traps 1 & 2

DarkHorse
29th September 2007, 11:04
Update

T1 Won Race 5 [Romford]

Bank 9 Units Profit [Plan 1] or 8 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
29th September 2007, 11:36
Betting Stopped after Trap 1 Won Race 3 [Second Half] Crayford

Bank 7 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 16u:hearty
Or 7 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 15u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 44 Units

DarkHorse
30th September 2007, 15:24
August Figures [After 4 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]: 50 Units [From total stakes of 209u]

Anyone using the "Extra" safer plan the Profit for August is 46 Units [Bank now 681.5u,an overall profit of 181.5]

September Figures [After 3 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]: 41 Units [From total stakes of 82u]

Anyone using the "Extra" safer plan the Profit for September is 38 Units [Bank now 719.5u,an overall profit of 219.5]

DarkHorse
13th October 2007, 08:55
Morning

Dutching today at Romford and Crayford on Traps 1 & 3

DarkHorse
13th October 2007, 11:20
Update

T3 Won Race 7 [Romford]

Bank 11 Units Profit [Plan 1] or 10 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
13th October 2007, 11:29
Betting Stopped after Trap 3 Won Race 1 [Second Half] Crayford

Bank 5pts Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 16u:happyboun
Or 5 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 15u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 113 Units

DarkHorse
20th October 2007, 08:51
Morning

DarkHorse
20th October 2007, 10:38
Update

T3 Won Race 1 [Romford]

DarkHorse
20th October 2007, 10:50
Betting Stopped after Trap 3 Won Race 1 [Second Half] Crayford

Bank 5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 10u:)

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 5 Units

paul183195
20th October 2007, 11:27
i just been looking at this :doh anychance you can explain how do it by using a step by step example cause i aint got a clue....:thumbs

DarkHorse
20th October 2007, 11:52
See post 68 & 69 mate

paul183195
20th October 2007, 12:36
must be me, i still cant work out how you get the stakes

DarkHorse
20th October 2007, 14:22
Straight forward Paul

Im staking on Plan 1 to Win 5 units plus 1unit a losing race.So if race 1 loses,race 2 stakes will be to win 6units plus stakes lost from previous race,if you read the whole thread you should get the hang of it

DarkHorse
27th October 2007, 08:59
Morning

DarkHorse
27th October 2007, 10:35
Update

T1 Won Race 1 [Romford]

DarkHorse
27th October 2007, 10:45
STOP BETTING

Delay at Crayford.

NO More bets today,take the above Profit

DarkHorse
27th October 2007, 10:51
Sods Law,T1 did Win the next race!:rolleyes: But best to be safe than sorry

Betting Stopped with a

5 Units Profit [Plan 1]
4 Units Profit [Extra]

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 3 Units

DarkHorse
31st October 2007, 12:24
September Figures [After 3 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]: 41 Units [From total stakes of 82u]

Anyone using the "Extra" safer plan the Profit for September is 38 Units [Bank now 719.5u,an overall profit of 219.5]

October Figures [After 3 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]: 31 Units [From total stakes of 121u]

Anyone using the "Extra" safer plan the Profit for October is 28 Units [Bank now 747.5u,an overall profit of 247.5]

DarkHorse
3rd November 2007, 00:40
Saturday

Dutching at Romford and Crayford on Traps 1 & 3

DarkHorse
3rd November 2007, 11:36
Update

T1 Won Race 1 [Romford]

DarkHorse
3rd November 2007, 12:14
Betting Stopped after T3 Won Race 4 [Second Half] Romford

Bank 8 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 13u:D
Or 8 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 12u

DarkHorse
10th November 2007, 00:24
Saturday

Dutching at Romford and Crayford on Traps 3 & 4

DarkHorse
10th November 2007, 12:03
Update

T3 Won Race 4 [Crayford]

Bank 8 Units Profit [Plan 1] or 7 Units Profit [Extra] and begin again

DarkHorse
10th November 2007, 12:26
Betting Stopped after T3 Won Race 1 [Second Half] Romford

Bank 5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 13u:waver
Or 5 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 12u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 31 Units

DarkHorse
17th November 2007, 00:45
Saturday

DarkHorse
17th November 2007, 11:41
Update

T4 Won Race 1 [Romford]

DarkHorse
17th November 2007, 12:03
Betting Stopped after Trap 4 Won Race 1 [Second Half] Crayford

Bank 5 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 10u:lickme

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 5 Units

DarkHorse
24th November 2007, 00:30
Saturday Morning

DarkHorse
24th November 2007, 11:38
Update

T4 Won Race 1 [Romford]

DarkHorse
24th November 2007, 12:17
Betting Stopped after Trap 3 Won Race 3 [Second Half] Crayford

Bank 7 Units Profit [Plan 1] bringing the final total to 12u:laugh
Or 7 Units Profit [Extra] bringing that final total to 11u

Total Stakes for Plan 1: 16 Units

DarkHorse
25th November 2007, 16:15
October Figures [After 3 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]: 31 Units [From total stakes of 121u]

Anyone using the "Extra" safer plan the Profit for October is 28 Units [Bank now 747.5u,an overall profit of 247.5]

November Figures [After 4 Saturdays]

Profit [Plan 1]: 48 Units [From total stakes of 81u]

Anyone using the "Extra" safer plan the Profit for November is 44 Units [Bank now 791.5u,an overall profit of 291.5]

DarkHorse
1st December 2007, 11:12
Morning

Dutching at Romford and Crayford on Traps 1 & 3

DarkHorse
1st December 2007, 11:48
Update

T3 Won Race 2 [Crayford]

DarkHorse
1st December 2007, 11:56
Betting Stopped after Trap 1 Won Race 1 [Second Half] Romford