PDA

View Full Version : Been on here for some time

gogga
12th October 2006, 11:06
Hi

I have been on here for some time but have never introduce myself. One can say I keep a low profile. I was born in South Africa but I am British. I am a teacher travelling the world.

I grew up around horses on a farm in SA and my dad´s best friend was a jockey that turned trainer. So the addiction start very early:D :D , when I was 13. Use to go with my dad to the races and start studying form when I was 14:splapme My spending money at uni came from placepots, hence my "obsession" with place systems.

Last year I disappeared from the forum due to not been able to bet in Italy. I took 8 months sabatical and now I am back with a vengence.

I am a bit of a compulsary gambler and these days I excercise the strongest possible will power with my systems, however some days I am very impulsive and loose my winnings:mad: ::swear I have vowed to never ever do that again.:yikes: :D

My wish is to become a pro...... gambler that is and stop the teaching. I enjoy it but it can be very frustating some days............

Gogga

Street cry
12th October 2006, 11:22
:) Good luck gogga you won't fail through lack of trying:)

gogga
12th October 2006, 11:24
:) Good luck gogga you won't fail through lack of trying:)

Thanks streetcry

vegyjones
12th October 2006, 11:28
I'll wish you a happy birthday here as well as on the thread I started for you earlier! :D

gogga
12th October 2006, 14:01
I'll wish you a happy birthday here as well as on the thread I started for you earlier! :D

Thanks mate