PDA

View Full Version : nh running for profit

marky72
29th October 2006, 16:13
hi im new on here i came across the forum though the nh+flat running for profit e-books as anybody else purchased them and if so hows it going i only bought them yesterday.
mark:wiggle:

presto
29th October 2006, 16:37
not yet got it myself, but theres a fair bit of previous results available in SS format on the e-book site.

also check out mathares diary, - i think he keeps results.

Mattw07
30th October 2006, 00:20
ive been runnin the nh for the last 2 weeks and im in the + so cant complain m8. havent been able to do it everyday yet no.

Matt.

marky72
30th October 2006, 02:06
i came up with the 210 at plumpton how about you mathew

scaaty
30th October 2006, 02:24
I've been running both for a few months now, and both are in profit :)
The Flat system's been a bit of a rollercoaster, bank had doubled at one point, now about 25% increase since I started. The NH system's been steadier and bank has increased 47%.

I make it one at Plumpton too for the NH system, and one at Wolverhampton for the Flat Win - using the Racing Post site.

marky72
30th October 2006, 10:26
thanx for that scaaty much apreciated i came up with the 200 at wolv too hope i do ok with the system you seem to be chow.
mark

danoneil
30th October 2006, 21:17
I've being doing NH one since 14th August... 54 selections, 24 win, 30 loss, sr. 44.44% - bank up 20.86%. (Using 3% daily amended staking)... smack bang on track really! I think StreetCry said that the Flat backs had had a little downturn (still in profit and on track overall) and that it's probably a good time to start them! Good luck! Shame you didn't start on a winner!

marky72
30th October 2006, 21:21
thanx for the reply much apreciated.
mark:)

marky72
4th November 2006, 20:17
hi guys and gals i purchased the jumping to profit e-book last saturday i use the racing post website is it doing pretty bad at the moment i was wondering if im getting the right selections for tomorrow i came up with 2.10-hereford.
mark

DigbyDigger
5th November 2006, 13:19
I got that one as well.

But I would also like to ask, [Do not give the rules out in public please - Admin]. If they do I also get the 2.40 Hereford.

Win2Win
5th November 2006, 13:30
No, that would come under DID NOT FINISH.

mat_s99
5th November 2006, 23:02
Shouldnt the title of the thread read 'nh JUMPING for profit'....:doh :D

:peeky

mat_s99
5th November 2006, 23:03
Arrgh Vegy has hijacked my ID!! Look at the evidence of the level of humour from the previous post!!

MODS!!

danoneil
6th November 2006, 17:57
No, that would come under DID NOT FINISH.

So... it's got to have finished the last race then?

marky72
6th November 2006, 18:20
yes it does ive only been using nh system for about week i think i joined at wrong time 6 straight losers.how long you been doing it and how you doing.
mark:wiggle:

danoneil
6th November 2006, 19:20
Oh... :censored: ... never mind - it's about at where it started back in August... probably not made too much difference over that short time... will get it right now! It was doing really well, but the early November strangeness has hit most of the NH backs... still very much in profit since starting early July though so very happy and it'll all come back with bells on!

marky72
6th November 2006, 19:25
hope your right danoneil my bank started at £244 it now stands at £204 hope to pull it round soon has your bank been -

danoneil
6th November 2006, 19:40
has my bank been...?

marky72
6th November 2006, 19:55
sorry about that danoneil whats the most your bank has been down:wiggle:

mathare
6th November 2006, 20:15
Mark - why do I get the feeling you're worried? It's either the number of posts asking how everyone else is doing or the fact that they are all in different areas of the forum :wink

Seriously, relax kiddo. If you're following the rules of the system and staking sensibly (as described in the eBook) then it will all come good in the end. You're only a few days in and while you might have started on a losing run it will stand you in good stead down the line. Just let time and the system rules work their magic and all will be right in the world once more :)

marky72
6th November 2006, 20:28
thanx for that mathare ive just been looking at the results im relaxed now it was just that id lost £40 since started but on the results they was £85 down at one bit so thats ok

Win2Win
6th November 2006, 20:39
Danoneil. Just wondering how a horse can finish a number of lengths behind if it did not finish? P-R-U-S-F are all letters for none finishers so can not be given a finishing distance. :)

Mark, I hope you're not getting worried about a small losing run of six, that is not unusual. Nor is 6L-1W-6L, but statistically the prices & SR level out.

marky72
6th November 2006, 20:42
cheers keith im grateful for the advice keep up the good work.
mark

danoneil
6th November 2006, 22:04
Danoneil. Just wondering how a horse can finish a number of lengths behind if it did not finish? P-R-U-S-F are all letters for none finishers so can not be given a finishing distance. :)

Ok, so that tiny piece of logic hadn't occured to me... :splapme although to be fair, it doesn't actually say that the horse had to finish... here's me thinking that if it fell over, unseated it's rider, broke it's leg or died or something then it would surely qualify as it didn't win! You see - you can have the most fool proof instructions and somebody will definitely get them wrong anyway!

Win2Win
6th November 2006, 22:14
I did ask Vegy to do it in pictures, but all he could come up with was this :D

http://dinian.iatp.org.ua/Anton/Pictures/we_daddy.jpg

danoneil
6th November 2006, 22:23
That's not bad you know... I can sort of see where he was trying to go with that. He did get a couple of the rules wrong in the middle there though...

mathare
7th November 2006, 21:10
Happier today Marky?

marky72
7th November 2006, 21:21
yes 1 winner on nh and 1 on flat using racing post hope ive turned the corner on the nh system.
mark

danoneil
7th November 2006, 23:11
Surely there was 1 loser today on the NH too... or have I got something else wrong...

Another question... if the form has no figures in it, but when you click on the horse it has LTO and previous races in the list... whadda you do? I think it means that they've never done NH racing before... is it only a selection when it's last NH race meets the criteria, or when it's last actual race meets it?

scaaty
7th November 2006, 23:42
Yes, I had one winner and one loser on the NH too, using RP site.

Not sure of the answer to your question, on reflection I suppose I should have asked, but if there isn't anything in the form figures I've left them out assuming that flat form didn't count.

danoneil
8th November 2006, 09:28
I thought the same... perhaps Keith could clear it up??!!

Win2Win
8th November 2006, 09:33
If there is no form, there is no form, so it can't have finished a previous race under that code can it? :)

When you click on some debutants names you get the FLAT figures, this is a NH system.

danoneil
8th November 2006, 12:30
Excellent... thanks! So it's always the LTO of a NH race - if they'd raced flat inbetween you'd still look at the last NH race.

Win2Win
8th November 2006, 12:44
It's a NH system.

If you were having a soccer bet on Manu based on form, and they played last Saturday losing in a fun 5-a-side game, you wouldn't include it as a variable would you? :)

danoneil
9th November 2006, 00:10
Hang on... that's why I joined this site... because of the schoolboy errors like that one... :D

marky72
9th November 2006, 21:25
daneoneil did you come up with the 3.30 southwell fot tomorrow

danoneil
9th November 2006, 21:32
I don't do the flat system yet marky - only the NH one. You'll have to wait for a response from someone else!

scaaty
9th November 2006, 22:01
did you come up with the 3.30 southwell fot tomorrow

Yes, that's the one I've got

marky72
11th November 2006, 22:01
evening all could anybody confirm for the nh jumping for profit i get 4 selections for tomorrow with the rp

Nick777
12th November 2006, 10:43
Keith

On the NH win selections, does the gap between the length of time the horse last ran and when it is due to run make no difference at all. Some horses haven't run for 2 years or more?

Cheers
Nick

Win2Win
12th November 2006, 11:20
No difference. Time since last run is no longer a factor as it was 2 years ago with the vast improvement in home gallops, etc.

marky72
17th November 2006, 20:04
can anybody tell me tomorrow there is 2 selections in one of the races do you.if your stake was £6 do you put £3 each or £6 each selection

scaaty
18th November 2006, 00:34
can anybody tell me tomorrow there is 2 selections in one of the races do you.if your stake was £6 do you put £3 each or £6 each selection

This is the first time it's happened since I've been using the system so I'm not 100% sure but the rules say back them both so I'd assume full stake on each selection - that's what I'll be doing anyway. Unless Keith says different of course !

Win2Win
18th November 2006, 09:48
Back both, they are independent of each other.

marky72
18th November 2006, 10:23
problem solved one is a nr now anyway:wiggle:

danoneil
18th November 2006, 21:46
Nice day today too!!

marky72
18th November 2006, 22:02
brilliant both my banks are now in profit after a bad start with the jumping for profit system:wiggle: