PDA

View Full Version : Billy Bray - this Sunday!

Godspot
22nd November 2006, 15:20
:spinning 'Ere tis my lovelies - the Wurzol Wonder strikes again!

Last Sunday's Conditional Jockey H'cap Chase winner Bill Bray @ Towcester clocked a fair time, I was just logging it in my Notebook, when I realised he could reappear in a normal h'cap chase without a penalty. CJ winners don't get penalised if they step up a little. Lo & behold he is entered up to run in a slightly more comp do at Leicester off the same mark. The crse is similar & ground conditions look set to be similar. He is well clear of all other runners on both sets of figures (TS & RPR). He is stepping up 1/2 mile but if you bare in mind he was level with t' 2nd gng over the last & won by 12l's @ Towc & the fact he had form over 3m in PtP's... I know u're not gng t' git 33/1 this x but I have just signed up for the Racing Post's Tipster Challenge & this cld be Sunday's Nap. Cheers then... :happyboun

Godspot
26th November 2006, 12:32
Gutting! A NR, if I had to have a bet in the race now, the jocking booking of AP Mcoy on Beluga looks a bit ominous but I can hardly Nap that!

bigmazey
27th November 2006, 10:37
Billy Bray running today at Folkstone 2.00.

Godspot
30th November 2006, 12:44
A BF, running over 5f's more than when Noted, the first two clocked times above their OR but it will be the second, Anshabil who will be least affected by the h'capper & the one to take from the race. Our Billy will have to go back to 2m.

Godspot
22nd December 2006, 14:58
Since that race, The Hardy Boy 4th & the second Anshabil, have come out & won h'caps since. Billy Bray in 3rd, when returned to 2 miles will still be 'well h'capped!' The winner, Gerrard has yet to run again, he'll also be interesting, especially when returned 'fresh to this CD.

Godspot
30th January 2007, 12:51
Today, 3.50 Folkstone

The Hardy Boy has done the form no harm having won his last three starts. I don't know how that 'old chestnut of a system, Top Weight/Top Speed Figure is doing at present but if you remove the weight adjustment from TS, BB fits the bill on that one.
There are a couple of live dangers in Adecco & maybe Ishka Baha but on present trainer stats for course & present form anything around three's or better would represent a little value about Bill Bray.