PDA

View Full Version : Liberthine, Manhattan Boy, Kicks For Free..

Godspot
8th December 2006, 14:14
1.20 Class 1 (0-156) hc

1 (+3) My Will, Noted & as ‘so consistant.’
4 Commercial Flyer, has never won in a field this size.
9 (+15) Nil Desperandum, Noted & sets the standard as solid recent form. If there was 16 runners at the price I would suggest a little EW, trainer has a fine record in this race but
10 (+28) Liberthine, Noted. & trainer’s choice of three, including the highest figures. Stands out on the figures especially with jockeys (7lb), tempted to EW on this one. Whatever happens today this is most probably Mick Fitzgerald's final Grand National ride, so 1-2Follow this season.

2.30 Class 3 (0-135)

(+12) Daryal, Noted
(+14) Manhatton Boy, Noted. & for this race. More to come from this one & could be at anything above evs, the bet of the day.
(+24) Pilca, Noted. For being bttr than a ‘seller.’ At forecast odds of 16/s, what with recent rapid improvement & this being a 16 runner h’cap I suggest a little EW.

3.05 Class 2 (0-154)

(+1) Refinement, Noted

(+21) Material World, Prev
(+16) Valley Ride,
(+2) Ostfanni, a good run from this mare may well be an indicator as to how well h'capped Accordello is but she looks up against it on these figures.
(+19) Freetown, Prev, CD
(+19) Totally Scottish, BU

3.40 Class 2 (0-125) nh

Kicks For Free, Noted & for this race. Trnr/race & form hot. An above evs win bet.
Battle Cry, Noted as Bumper, trnr form sad

2 wins, Manhattan Boy & Kicks For Free &
2 EW's, Liberthine & Pilca

That's today's Forecast... These are exerpts from the blog...

No links without permission

The first horses to be posted haven't faired too bad, they are showing about 50% w/r sr & look like showing a lsp.

7 g ACCORDING TO JOHN(IRE) cn 12/11/06. W
6 g AKILAK(IRE) cn 12/11/06. L
6 g AN ACCORDIAN(IRE) b 12/11/06. W
6 g BATTLE CRY b 12/11/06
7 g BLYTHE KNIGHT(IRE) hn 12/11/06. L
8 g BOB BOB BOBBIN c 12/11/06. L
6 m BONCHESTER BRIDGE h 12/11/06. L
5 g CORK ALL STAR(IRE) b 12/11/06
5 g DETROIT CITY(USA) hn 12/11/06
5 g FAIR ALONG(GER) cn 12/11/06. W
6g LEADING AUTHORITY(IRE) b 12/11/06
6 g NENUPHAR COLLONGES(FR) cn 12/11/06. W
6 g PABLO DU CHARMIL(FR) cn 12/11/06. W
8 g ROYAL ROSA(FR) cn 12/11/06. W
5 g TIDAL FURY(IRE) cn 12/11/06. L
7 g TIPPERARY ALL STAR(FR) hn 12/11/06
4 g TRITONIX(IRE) j 12/11/06. W
9 g YOUNG DESPERADO(IRE) cn 12/11/06

mathare
8th December 2006, 15:08
Ooh, where to start...

1) Links are NOT allowed without permission. The terms and conditions you agreed to on becoming a member of the forum clearly state this.
2) Last time I checked the 'Horses to Follow' section of the forum it said: "Have a horse your following and expect it to win soon, or noted one in running that should go in next time. Include a reason please. PLEASE post the name of the horse in the TITLE." You have been posted all sorts in here including tips for the day and so on. The forum is not that hard to navigate and each area is clearly signposted and explains its purpose so you have no excuse there. 67 posts is plenty of time to work out what is what.

You have mentioned your blog umpteen times in passing and to be honest it was felt it was only a matter of time before you linked to it and earned yourself a ban.

Godspot
9th December 2006, 16:33
Sorry Matthare, I have spent my ban reading up on rules etc & I glady accept I'm in breach. Because of Liberthine, I thought the Horses2Follow thread would be the best. I do try & deal with quality & I think you'll find in due course the vast majority of the above will be worth following. I put the blog address on just so anyone who doubts the value of my ramblings can go & have a look for themselves.

Weren't you the one who said, 'this had better be good Godspot,' at some point back there?

3.05 Class 2 (0-154)

(+1) Refinement, Noted

(+21) Material World, Prev
(+16) Valley Ride,
(+2) Ostfanni, a good run from this mare may well be an indicator as to how well h'capped Accordello is but she looks up against it on these figures.
(+19) Freetown, Prev, CD
(+19) Totally Scottish, BU

Concern yourself with the figures on the left & then the result. I'm developing a system for h'caps & I think you'll agree that with a little fine tuning it has prospects. I'm doing this while Detroit is stamping his authority on the Champ Hurdle market but I'm eager for the next race. David Johnson has said he'll win the next race with Christaldo & has sparked a gamble. You should now be able to get a decent price about Labelthou.

Besides the spam/junk box, which thread would you suggest I use for future race analysis? Pilca wasn't a bad idea, was it?

In the future I shall my utmost to adhere...

Fadetoblack
9th December 2006, 16:43
Manhattan Boy is nowhere near as good as his rating suggests. And Kicks for free is over hyped. You'd be mad to place any faith in the 2006 Champion Bumper.

Godspot
9th December 2006, 17:09
I agree on both counts. Both those I noted mainly for 'hype' not figures.
The figures suggested Standin Obligation was a Lay.
Here's an interesting one for you, you see Labelthou(Fr) just got beat. You see those figures above in (+/-). She was trying three miles for the first time today & I thought she might do it. The fact that she got beat here though suggests here rating won't go up by much???? When she runs in a h'cap next off her present rating, I'll have (+49) next to her name & that is the highest/biggest I've seen this season so far. That Flight Leader should be one for the Notebook now.

Excuse me while I develop a signature...