PDA

View Full Version : What kind of system to buy?

Kugan_1
21st December 2006, 08:44
Well hello fellow punters:)

I am new to this forum and and the win2win systems.
I am a boy from norway who wants to try out one of keith systems, but i'm having troubble choosing wich one?.

My problem is not diciplin or money managment wich is a key factor to succes, my problem is i need a good system. And after reading a boit in this forum have convinced me to try out one of the systems from Win2Win Racing.

I have some criteria that i would hope matched but not an must:

1.The system must be easy to use or at least a step by step manual.
2.The system must not take me 3hours pr day to find some horces to lay. (i am prepared to use a bit more time in the begining)
3. The system must not be to expensive i've seen most of the system if not all cost 20pounds. That is not expencive.
4. i would like it if it was a system that found a couple of lays pr day. So i did'nt need to wait 2-3 days before each time.

As i have said before this is not a "must have" list. But things i'd like :happyboun Anyway if you answer me personally keith in this forum i would like it if you just copy and past a link to me where i can buy the best system after mine criteria, because i find the webpage a bit confusing. No criticsm just me thats bad in english:splapme
I hope some will answer me and help me.

Best Regards Kugan_1 from Norway

sparkyminer
21st December 2006, 10:51
Firstly, welcome to the forum Kugan.
Secondly, if you sign up for a months subscription at the discounted rate. You'll get as many systems as you can shake a stick at, with all the selections done for you. All you have to do is select which system to follow, your starting bank and stake. But I suggest you follow the advice on the forum.:)

Kugan_1
21st December 2006, 12:05
Thank you sparkyminer. I'm sure this will be great. Maybee it turns out that joining this forum is the smartest thing i have ever done , who knows? :doh

but im not sure if i understood that right. If i subscribe as you said i will get as many systems as i want. Do that mean that i get the systems forever? Can i download the systems so i can perform them my self when my monthly subscribtion have gone out?? Maybee a silly question for you guys:splapme

bigcumba
21st December 2006, 12:22
Hi Kugan,

there are actually 2 lots of systems here, probably causing you a bit of confusion. There are the systems you can buy without actually joining the members area of the website - once you buy them they are yours to keep and use for as long as you want. The other systems are only available to monthly members, and you don't get the rules to those, only the horses to back or lay, so you will only be able to use them as long as you are a paid member of the site. As for this being the smartest move you've made - that's probably true! We have members here that have been with Keith right from the start almost 5 years ago, and many other long term members - that in itself should be a strong hint that this is the best place to be!

Kugan_1
21st December 2006, 12:37
hehe nice said bigcumba. Well then what do you recomend me to do then?? is the systems that you sell that i must perform my self as good as the monthley subscribsion? And wich systems are for sale and not? for example is Flat Turf - The Layem System for sale or is that one of the systems that monthly subscribers get tips from?? i miss a page where i can see things like that. and do the systems that are for sale have any stats like hit rate yield and numbers to show that it is a profitabel system??? thanx for answering so fast.

mathare
21st December 2006, 12:55
Kugan,

The following links take you to each of the 4 systems that are available for purchase:
FLAT WIN - "Running For Profit (http://www.runningforprofit.co.uk)"
NATIONAL HUNT WIN - "Jumping For Profit (http://www.jumpingforprofit.co.uk)"
NATIONAL HUNT LAYS - "The Profit Machine System (http://www.theprofitmachine.co.uk)"
FLAT LAYS - "The Lay'em System (http://www.layem.co.uk)"

Each of those will give you a few selections a day, on average, and takes only a few minutes to find out the selections. They are very simple to run and step by step instructions are provided with each. I suggest you have a look at each of the pages and compare the profits from each as well as the strike rates and see which you think suits you best. There are two backing systems and two laying systems (flat and NH for both) so it may be down to which sort of racing and betting you prefer.

Also have a look at a sample members page (http://www.win2win.co.uk/sample.html) to see the sort of information available to monthly subscribers. Here you get 4 flat backing systems and 4 NH backing systems. These average a few selections each per day. The rules for these systems are not provided but as long as you're a member of the Win2Win club you will have access to the selections. There are also 3 more laying systems (mixture of flat and NH) that average probably 10-15 selections each day. Plus additional professional quality tips (A+/A/B bets) and access to the members area of the forum is included in the monthly subscription charge. This gets you 1-to-1 advice from both the boss (Win2Win) and his army of experienced punters all ready to help you get the most out of the information available.

Which you go for is up to you. A one-off fee gets you the rules to some systems but a monthly subscription fee gets you many more systems plus all the help and advice you could ever need.

Kugan_1
21st December 2006, 15:52
Thanks mathare. You answered me on everything thaht i was wondering about. Anyway now all thats left is to decide a staking plan. Any suggestions?? I was thinking of the 1-2% of my bank. But then my question is the amount that 1-2% is for example 2£. Is this my liability or my stake?? I guess its my liabilty am i right??

I just wanna say THANK everybody for my help.. Its great i have such a big faith in this forum. :spinning

mathare
21st December 2006, 16:06
Anyway now all thats left is to decide a staking plan. Any suggestions??While I may be preaching to the converted the key things to remember is that you are gambling and as such you shouldn't use money you cannot afford to lose. Set aside a sum of money for each system and treat that money as spent. You have used it to buy yourself the opportunity to make more money :)

I would suggest you start with a bank of £200 for each laying system you will follow. Betfair has a minimum stake of £2 (which can be worked round but I really don't recommend it as they can shut down your account if you do that). So start by getting your selections and then lay each one with a stake of £2, making sure that you don't lay anything above 11.0. Your maximum liability is then £20 to start with. If your bank dips below £200, don't panic but continue to lay at £2 stakes. When your bank reaches £300 increase your stakes to £2.50. At £400 increase to £3 and so on. This way you increase stakes while at the same time decreasing your risk. Initially your maximum liability is 10% of the bank (£20 from £200) but by the time you have doubled your bank your maximum liability is now down to 7.50% (£30 from £400) and you're able to survive any bad runs more easily.

Kugan_1
21st December 2006, 16:37
aaa i see. Thanks mate. Now i am all ready to try this out. I'm really exoted. :happyboun

But can anyone give me a link to an excel sheet or a program or whatever that is good to write down my wins and loss? so i can keep track of everything. I do belive thats importent to.