PDA

View Full Version : The Lotto Bonus Ball & Numbers

Godspot
2nd January 2007, 13:50
This is a bit of a mad one concerning the Lotto’s Bonus Ball & Numerology, some of you might find it interesting, others not so. I don’t know what pubs are like in your area but round here quite a few of them do a sweepstake on the Lotto’s Bonus Ball & if you happen to be frequenting on a Saturday evening you can get pestered into helping to fill the board before the Lotto’s numbers are announced.

If you find your Date of Birth number has already gone & you’re stuck for a choice – you could do worse than use the actual Days number, as below:

One & four equals five.

So there I am sat in a pub restaurant ordering the steak & mushroom pie with my brother, his Mrs & their two daughters (that makes five of us in total) and the waitress comes over and lands this plastic wedge on the table which reads, 14 (one & four equal 5).

“14, that’s usually the odds of the horse that beats mine, typical!”

In the pub later, it’s that time of the week again when the sweepstake board for the Lotto Bonus Ball has to be filled in. I can see that 14 is available and shout at the barman, “That’ll do me John, I want No.14.” I’d already picked one for this week, No.19 on Wednesday. That was the age of the drunken girl who was annoying everyone. That turned out to be the Bonus Ball for Wednesday’s Lotto and thought well I doubt it will be 19 again, I’d better have another go. So in the last three weeks I’ve had 3 goes on this Bonus Ball Sweepstake at a pound a go. I have been given £98 in return. I later worked out the Number for the days date in terms of Numerology, 30-12-2006. Take out anything that totals 9, like 3 & 6 and what are you left with? 1 & two 2’s (= 4) = 5. There’s a mad one, I’ve just remembered; when we left the restaurant earlier, the little girls went straight for a dog, being walked on the other side of the road. The dogs owner said, “Watch this.” And shouted at the dog to, “Gimme 5.” It only went & did as asked, jumped up & with one of his paws gave him a High Five.

So what are the odds on the Lotto Bonus Ball & the days date, matching, in terms of Numerology again? Or I wonder how long before it happens again.

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
46 47 48 49

This Saturday is the 6th of January (1) 2007 (2+7=9), so we’re just left with 6+1=7 – I’m having a pound on all the numbers from the table above, beneath & including No.7, even though I won it with 34 a fortnight ago.

To work out your Date of Birth Number you simply reduce the digits of your dob to one single digit, for me this would be 9-9-1964. Take out the nines or anything that amounts to 9 (9 is a bit of a magic number, in that anything you put it with becomes itself again, say 9+3=12, 1+2=3 etc), I'm left with 1+6+4=11, 1+1=2, & I wonder why my horses finish 2nd more often than not. :ermmm This number can be particularly lucky for you, any comments welcomed...