PDA

View Full Version : Golden Lays Message

Win2Win
29th January 2007, 20:53
Please stop emailing me about prices, bads runs, etc, the forum is here so I do not have to repeat myself as it wastes valuable time, and if they take up anymore, I'll remove it.

Here are a few notes to take in;

1) The Golden Lays are free, and are selected from a Member's Lay list already produced, they are a 'membership' taster, no magic in selecting them, the first shortest priced horse I come to in one of the lists.

2) They ARE NOT going through a BAD PATCH. They are going through a NORMAL statistical patch. They have been around 105pts for 5 weeks, last year they hung around 55pts for 10 weeks. People though the were buggered, stopped doing them, went off elsewhere, and then they grew another 50pts...so hard luck to those that gave up. Not my loss.

3) They are 105pts in profit, that is probably 100pts more than any other site on the web gives you, that is good profit, nothing to complain about.

4) I get what prices I get. Why do some people think I fiddle the figures? I have no need. And if they took the time to ask on the forum, they will find others got similar prices as me.

Take yesterday, I had 3.79. It won at 6/1. So WHAT? It was not magic, my friends mother died, I had to rush out, but get the update finished & the bets on first, so I didn't take not of prices/orders, just bunged it on early AM. If you care to check the history on Betfair it will verify the price at that time. (Saturday I took 10.5 on a 4/1 winner that won, as that went on AM before I went to a wedding).

It is also my job to get good prices when I am sitting at the screen. I have not spent 10-12hrs a day, 360+ days a years, for 10 years doing nothing. It all comes with time, effort, work, research & experience. No magic.

Also when I tip an EW bet that is placed, it is entered into the results as a LOSER, thereby LOWERING the shown profits. Yes I FIDDLE my figures, I FIDDLE them DOWN!!!

TheOldhamWhisper
29th January 2007, 20:59
If anyone else complains about the Free services on offer, I think you should do the decent thing and give them their money back :laugh

bigcumba
29th January 2007, 21:43
:laugh

bigcumba
29th January 2007, 21:45
It's sad you have to resort to posting that Keith, but I suppose there are so many folk out there who think the world owes them everything for nowt and are quick to complain when it doesn't happen... they could always try and do better themselves, or is that too much like hard work?

davidsteel
29th January 2007, 21:51
even when its for nothing people still complain..

vegyjones
29th January 2007, 22:18
the forum is here so I do not have to repeat myself as it wastes valuable time, and if they take up anymore, I'll remove it.

Remove the forum :yikes:

My life will be pointless! :cryer

Littlegaz
29th January 2007, 22:25
Chill Boss. We still luv ya :wink :)

Win2Win
29th January 2007, 22:31
My life will be pointless! :cryer

It already is :D

vegyjones
29th January 2007, 22:33
You haven't answered my PM about the Golden Lay yet. Get to it :mad:

Win2Win
29th January 2007, 22:42
I can't answer it......your PM box is full......probably with all the messages you send to yourself :)

tophatter
29th January 2007, 22:48
some people are beyond help I guess.

Fortunatley I have stumbled across a system that has NO losing runs. It is called the "If you cant handle losing money at times then dont gamble" system. It has a 100% strike rate but unfortunatley the ROI is 0%.

This system, like the golden lays, is totally free and very, very easy to run. Unfortunatley like all 100% strike rate systems in gambling you dont actually make any money, but hey at least you dont have to worry about short term losses.

bigcumba
29th January 2007, 22:52
you can actually get a better ROI than 0% for no risk at all TH.... just back any of these runners... NatWest, Barclays, Halifax, HSBC... :D

MattR
29th January 2007, 23:34
you can actually get a better ROI than 0% for no risk at all TH.... just back any of these runners... NatWest, Barclays, Halifax, HSBC... :D

Ok I gave Vegy thirty minutes to reply with this and he hasn't so I will.....

I wouldn't bank on it.

Sorry :ermmm

buddhabee
29th January 2007, 23:46
Ok I gave Vegy thirty minutes to reply with this and he hasn't so I will.....

I wouldn't bank on it.

Sorry :ermmm

Vegy's been waiting for someone to fall for his crossword joke. :ermmm

vegyjones
29th January 2007, 23:48
:laugh