PDA

View Full Version : A big hello again.

wdamci
13th March 2007, 14:50
Hi guys.

Not been here for a while so introducing myself again. My last visit was last june. Couldnt really get into the racing big time before due to financial issues at the time. (Not due to gambling). Since then ive paid my debts and Im now doing pretty well and can afford to have some fun with horse racing. It was the cheltenham piccy in the paper got me in the mood. Would like to do the systems but i would also like to learn form so i can maybe pick my own winners one day.

A wee question first. How do you guys place bets during working hours. I mean i can log onto this site but wouldnt risk logging onto betfair or the likes at work as its not allowed. :ermmm

Anyways. Will hopefully be joining the members section in a couple of weeks:wiggle: .

Aaron.

Win2Win
13th March 2007, 14:56
Most use PDS's/Laptop, or phone in if your bet is £50 :)

You could always use a proxy.

wdamci
13th March 2007, 15:07
Most use PDS's/Laptop, or phone in if your bet is £50 :)

You could always use a proxy.

Good point, i didnt think of phoning. Wont be placing the £50 bets just yet though.

A proxy? Ill need to look into that.

wb
13th March 2007, 22:01
If you're familiar with Betfair, you could consider downloading autobetfair, which places your bets for you at a specified time. Your computer at home must be left on, and an internet connection must be established.