PDA

View Full Version : Lay System from this page

hole19
21st March 2007, 13:26
Please, help, I am a bit confused :helper

I came to this page through racing-index following results of lay horses, exactly win2win JTS lays .

So, to have access to the horses selections I paid a month of the service. Now, I have access to the webpage where there are some systems, most of them to back but some to lay horses too. Ok, comparing the statistics of racing-index and your webpage I saw that horses I should follow were those under the title of System Lays.

But all of this has changed a few days ago . Now, it hardly appears selections, 0 selections on Monday, 1 selection on Tuesday, 2 selections today. I suppose that something is going wrong because some days before there were 10 selections, more or less.

But the main problem is that if I go to racing-index website the selections have changed, I mean, if you look at win2win JTS lays appears the daily Today's Free Golden Lay, and the Member's Golden Lays selections. And this is not correct for sure.

So, I don't know which selections I have to follow now.

Also I have a problem to access to the restricted area of the forum, where it seems to be explained all these issues. I don't know why! :doh

Thanks

mathare
21st March 2007, 13:42
=Ok, comparing the statistics of racing-index and your webpage I saw that horses I should follow were those under the title of System Lays.

But all of this has changed a few days ago . Now, it hardly appears selections, 0 selections on Monday, 1 selection on Tuesday, 2 selections today. I suppose that something is going wrong because some days before there were 10 selections, more or less.The whole array of information available to members was revamped over the weekend to improve the quality of the service on offer. It was felt that some of the lays were not as profitable as Win2Win customers have come to expect so the portfolio was updated. Hence the changes you are seeing. It's all about quality, not quantity.

But the main problem is that if I go to racing-index website the selections have changed, I mean, if you look at win2win JTS lays appears the daily Today's Free Golden Lay, and the Member's Golden Lays selections. And this is not correct for sure. What is not correct and why? :doh

So, I don't know which selections I have to follow now.You have access to all the information. It is up to you which you follow. No-one will tell you what you have to follow.

Also I have a problem to access to the restricted area of the forum, where it seems to be explained all these issues. I don't know why! :dohHave you e-mailed the forum owner as suggested when you sign up as a member of the racing club? I think he is busy for a large part of the day but if you e-mail him he will sort you out as soon as he can.

vegyjones
21st March 2007, 13:52
TEST

Just testing as when I click on new posts, Mat's isn't registering!

vegyjones
21st March 2007, 13:52
Strange, it still isn't, but mine is! :doh

mathare
21st March 2007, 14:04
Strange, it still isn't, but mine is! :dohMat knows why but he's not telling... :wink

vegyjones
21st March 2007, 14:18
Mat gonna get a big red nose if he don't spill the beans! :mad:

mathare
21st March 2007, 14:21
Mat gonna get a big red nose if he don't spill the beans! :mad:That was last Friday :splapme

vegyjones
21st March 2007, 14:22
Why did you spil the beans on Friday. I didn't even know about this then! :doh

mathare
21st March 2007, 14:35
Why did you spil the beans on Friday. I didn't even know about this then! :dohBecause I came home from the pub drunk and attempted drunken cooking. I burned the toast too ;fire

vegyjones
21st March 2007, 14:51
I like burnt toast!
You should have asked me to come and sample it.

I didn't give you my mobile number for nothing you know! :rolleyes:

Win2Win
21st March 2007, 15:02
RI Proofing:
As pointed out on the Update page,
Win2Win = Max lays
Win2WinJTSLays = Golden
Win2WinNH = All members NH system qualifiers.

Why are you so interested in the lays with less than 3% ROI, when you are paying for qualifiers that giver you 7X more profit? some of the Win systems give you 20%+ ROI, so best to use those as the main bank builders, and the NH systems have thrown up over 50pts profit in the last 2 weeks.

Also it is all explained via the link on the Member's Update.

hole19
21st March 2007, 20:19
Thanks Keith.

I do not have access to the 'Hidden Members Forum' yet. I have just sent you an email.

I think it would be clear if you change text in members update page because you can still read there:

Max Lays
These are proofed to Racing Index under the title 'Win2WinJTSLays', and allows you to adjust the returns to include your overlay+comms, and are still profitable even with 5% comms.
Cut-off = 10.5

Member's Golden Lays
These are proofed to Racing Index under the title 'Win2Win Racing', and allows you to adjust the returns to include your overlay+comms, and are still profitable even with 5% comms.
Cut-off = 7.5

In this area I think as well as the horses you post, is written "GOLDEN", Is that the "today free golden lay"?

Thanks