PDA

View Full Version : Forum Virgin Says Hi

Rubber
27th March 2007, 21:03
Hi I'm Rubber, New Member and Forum virgin. Right where's the icon for dazed and confused.:ooo

Win2Win
27th March 2007, 21:21
:lickme :doh :helper :splapme :geek :bouncey :cryer :headbange :cuck :bnk :boing :nutter :dunker :dunce :Blackl2 :party :irish: :Kilt: :woohoo: :prosper: :erotic4:

bigcumba
27th March 2007, 22:18
Right where's the icon for dazed and confused.:ooo

just type 'Vegy' :D

As for Rubber and Virgin in the same sentence... sure you're on the right forum? :wink

Win2Win
28th March 2007, 09:01
As for Rubber and Virgin in the same sentence... sure you're on the right forum? :wink
...again....search for VEGY :D

Rubber
28th March 2007, 21:46
:Helooo :Helooo Perhaps I'm in the right place but lost. Where's the members area then. Do I have to wait for an email back from the one I sent. I can only see the general forums. Is it the name. Come on guys let me in. :Helooo

Rubber
28th March 2007, 22:32
I can't get in the members area. I've found it. Is it exactly 24hrs for activation. I did notice something too about paypal payments clearing. I'm kinda guessing to leave it another day.

bigcumba
28th March 2007, 22:52
I see Keith isn't online at the moment... he should be able to sort you out in the morning.

vegyjones
28th March 2007, 22:57
Keith has a medical condition that means he's knackered by 10.30!

It's called

wedon'tknowwhat'swrongwiththefoolletsstickhimonfivehundreddifferenttabletsandhopeonemakesadifference :D

Win2Win
29th March 2007, 09:06
Actually,I've been pretty ill for a week, and going to bed as soon as I can, topped up with the Anna Nicole Smith special mixture of pills :yikes:

bigcumba
29th March 2007, 17:12
topped up with the Anna Nicole Smith special mixture of pills :yikes:

Don't do that Keith - you'll end up with big boobs, no brains and a weird urge to marry a 90 year old billionaire....

on second thoughts where can I get some? :D

mathare
29th March 2007, 17:15
Don't do that Keith - you'll end up with big boobs, no brains and a weird urge to marry a 90 year old billionaire....

on second thoughts where can I get some? :DI thought you were already on two-thirds of those pills :peeky

Rubber
29th March 2007, 18:45
Sorry about the illness Keith, hope the Anna Nicole cocktail works. Thanks for activating me. Looks like I'll be up late for nights browsing through all the info. :geek

bigcumba
29th March 2007, 18:48
Thanks for activating me.

so that's what he calls it now... :wink

bigcumba
29th March 2007, 18:49
I thought you were already on two-thirds of those pills :peeky

yep, all I need now are the big boobs... :)