PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

darkman
1st April 2007, 19:05
I need about 10 young hungry guys so that i can offload a very successful system.Spent total plus 24 hours doing the Lincoln and like Hunt Cup second choice won. 35 years of knowledge [pace, systems, staking etc]to impart.For instance, a system that gave the winner in 4 six years running of the Royal Hunt Cup[32 runners],and last year gave us a bonus in that it narrows it to 2 this year.Tis with all the others will yield the winner [hopefully].The need to keep a secret is imperative.

bigcumba
1st April 2007, 19:11
This sounds very iffy to me - as if you're selling something. Why only 10 folk - that's the sort of thing some so-called tipsters do to sell their services... If you have something that works, share it with everyone here, not just a select few. That's what the forum is about!

wb
1st April 2007, 19:31
If you have such a good system, why do you need to share it with 10 people. A fish that keeps his mouth shut does not get caught!

peza2605
1st April 2007, 19:44
If you have such a good system, why do you need to share it with 10 people. A fish that keeps his mouth shut does not get caught!

is that a chinese proverb?

Win2Win
1st April 2007, 19:59
is that a chinese proverb?
Irish proverbial drivel :)

presto
1st April 2007, 20:11
24 hours to work out a race seems an awfull lot of time, is there any way of systemising it for rsb.

MattR
1st April 2007, 20:50
I need about 10 young hungry guys .

Why so anti replete older women? :D

darkman
2nd April 2007, 20:41
24 hours to work out a race seems an awfull lot of time, is there any way of systemising it for rsb.

Yes exactly,But can you tell me what rsb can do.Can it do lots of math calculations.No good unless it can do that.Pity i cant ask Alan Turing or John Nash or Collossus to give me a hand.Must go Numb3rs is starting at 9.Signing off 10+9+8-87.

mathare
2nd April 2007, 20:42
Get the RSB demo, mention Keith's name/Win2Win and find out for yourself

Win2Win
2nd April 2007, 20:42
RSB does all the calcs itself.

darkman
3rd April 2007, 00:26
Sorry guys , but not all of us are computer minded.imagine that i have a treasure map ,but know nothing about boats,and you are the boat builders that can take us to the Treasure Island.In other words take me thru it step by step.I know this might sound daft to you, but,where do you get the demo from?.Do i need some kind of soft ware?.Most non tecno guys have no idea about this stuff,literally nothing!!.

MattR
3rd April 2007, 00:44
Click on the link that comes up when you type RSB that there.

Jonny2621
3rd April 2007, 08:54
Am i the only one that thinks this is a totally wierd thread ?? :doh

Win2Win
3rd April 2007, 08:57
Not on this forum :D

MattR
3rd April 2007, 09:51

It's a bit like one of those old cold war Spy movies. Any minute now there's going to be a coded phrase. Something like The Ducks are flying South early this year

Win2Win
3rd April 2007, 10:12
..... The Ducks are flying South early this year
OMG :yikes: ....evacuate the country......

darkman
3rd April 2007, 20:22
Congrats Matt and Jonny,very funny.The funniest thing is that your very near the truth!!.If we can meet, and you have a brain i'll spell it out to you. Some people on this site think that you can put something important on this site and expect the thing to keep on working.Once its out in the open the games up. I came on this site to recruit people [yeah, yeah,guys and girls ][yawn] so as to make things easier for me,i.e. share the workload.And the fact that this methodology doesn't die with me,leaving it untold.Also this system cant be put on here, it would take aweeks typing.Lets put it this way;you cant expect to get a chassis stick 2 wings on it ,put a motorised proppeller on the front, wheels underneath and then expect it to fly,it needs aerodynamics.Similarly, you can't expect to go into a betting shop, read the paper and analyze somebody else's analysis and come up with the correct result in 15 minutes. You need the same equivalent as plane aerodynamics, so you actually need the dynamics of a race and everything else. As with a blueprint to a plane I have a blueprint for a horserace and it's far to large to put on here! As regards your comments, try swapping phrases for some other form of communication. If you want to work out the winner of a race ,you're trying to do a difficult task. 24 hours is the least time in which to be successful unless you let your ego get in the way and then blame the jockey or something else. Hope to hear from at least somebody.

presto
3rd April 2007, 21:01
if you want darkman you could put your e-mail addrress up (delete it after to stop the spam spiders getting it) - and i will send you an e-mail.

i will see if it can be run through software and have a look at it, though vic, bigC or keith know there software much better than i do. am very busy at the moment so will only have a look when i get some spare time.

Godspot
4th April 2007, 02:37
Can someone give Darkman my email? I'll volunteer - I seem to be doing a lot of work for nothing anyway.:D It can't take 24 hours to do one race, surely? I'll go for a trial with RSB as well....

John
4th April 2007, 02:48
Darkman, I'll give you odds of 1/9999999 that you won't find more than 3 people.

What you're doing isn't to most people's taste, and sounds very dodgy. If I was flying a plane, I'd care more about the safety of the thing 100 times more than how aerodynamic it is.

I personally think that you're trying to flog a dead horse.

MarcusMel
4th April 2007, 12:14
Did anyone give presto darkmans email address?

darkman
4th April 2007, 20:57
Thank you all.John, i'm not sure of what you mean exactly by dodgy, i'm not selling anything.As for aircraft safety,if something is built using aerodynamics then ,it will fly,therefore no safety problem?.My e-mail adress is.... I'm doing saturdays Roseberry and will open debate about it on the racing news section. Looking forward to your e-mails.By the by big races take 24 ,hours+,once you get into it other races on the card take about 6hours altogether.

presto
4th April 2007, 21:00
got it

bigcumba
4th April 2007, 21:04
I've taken your e-mail address out now Darkman as Presto has it now.

John
4th April 2007, 22:06
I never realised that an aerodynamic aeroplane automatically means that it's safe. :doh

I'm pleased you're not a pilot.

Win2Win
5th April 2007, 08:43
All those that flew into mountains were aerodynamically safe as well :yikes:

darkman
5th April 2007, 22:24
This is just an aside,and surely a play on words.But,plane travel is safer than crossing the road,and thats about as safe as you can get.Lets test you.The mathematical odds of spinning a coin and it landing on heads 8 consecutive times is 256-1.But in practice what are chances?.What are the probable odds ?.[laws of probability].

Win2Win
6th April 2007, 08:49
Odds are 1/1, as it has exactly the same chance as 8 consecutive heads, as 8 consecutive tails!

A car crash does not instantly kill 400 people at once though!

In a car your odds of survivial in a crash is very high, in a plane it is very low.