PDA

View Full Version : NOTICE to all who like FREE stuff!!

Win2Win
3rd April 2007, 08:50
If you enjoy HORSE RACING or FOOTBALL, and have a spare hour or two each week, then you have no reason not to take part in the FREE SIMS that Mark & Vegy run on the forum.

Great fun, prizes to be won, and you get to whip the ass of other folk on here :butthead: :yikes:

See the SIM threads for details, or post under here for details.

markwales
28th April 2007, 09:16
The Racing Sim is now about to enter it's SIXTH season !!

Still going strongly, and new players joining.

Plenty of room for new players.

I've attached a guide that I've put together this week for new players - it's simple to play. Have a read, you never know, you might enjoy it !!!

Win2Win
28th April 2007, 09:49
....and you can win real stuff!!

markwales
5th May 2007, 13:54
With Season 6 of the Racing Sim starting in just 2 weeks time - this is the LAST CALL for any new players that would like to have a crack at the game.

It's a great challenge for all players, and if for some reason you don't like it, you can leave without any issues.... so why not give it a try? it's 100 free.

Let me know if you fancy a go.... or head on over to www.simforum.co.uk to find out more about the game.

Alternatively, download the Sim Guide at the top of this thread which gives you all the info you need to get started.

Remember this is the last chance before Season 6, and as Keith says, it's free to play, with real prizes!!!