PDA

View Full Version : running for profit

marky72
5th April 2007, 16:30
hi keith i was wondering if you could let me know say i was using the system for e.g 5years without withdrawing any money say £200 BANK 3% of bank what would you expect the bank to look like in 5 years.just curious thats all mate

MattR
5th April 2007, 21:53
Marky, if you download the spreadsheet you can adjust those figures in yellow and you can see what it would be. You can adjust them to what you like to see various different % stakes and overbet etc.

Win2Win
6th April 2007, 08:54
I'll be adjusting all the spreadsheets to contain the income calculator & grpahs this weekend. If you click the "Download Results" button on the main Win2Win page for each eBook on Monday, you'll get the updated files, although you can still play around with them now :)

CharlesBarkley
30th October 2007, 20:22
Over the last couple of months since I started using this system it has only shown about a 25% success rate. I might have been better off laying them, though there was a 10/1 winner which I didn`t back as it drifted considerably. Is it worth carrying on with? The rules about the form figures baffle me a bit also. Results for 30/10/2007 5 selections, 5 losers..

TheOldhamWhisper
2nd November 2007, 13:45
...though there was a 10/1 winner which I didn`t back as it drifted considerably. Is it worth carrying on with? The rules about the form figures baffle me a bit also. Results for 30/10/2007 5 selections, 5 losers..

It is no longer a system - you changed the rules by not backing the selection and it won at 10/1 (probably considerably bigger on the exchanges because it was drifting).

You MUST back all selections in a system for it to work - that one selection could swing the system into profit :splapme

Win2Win
2nd November 2007, 14:27
Results for 30/10/2007 5 selections, 5 losers..

...and results for 2008 could be 5 selections, 5 winners.....unless you have a crystal ball and can tell us otherwise :)

If you work on the short term only, you'll never profit long term.