PDA

View Full Version : Golden Lay

Brummage
24th April 2007, 12:30
Hello there. I'm not sure whether I am posting this in the right place but here goes anyway.

Looking at the 'Past Results' of the Golden Lays, you have included Armagh South as a succesful lay, but it was actually a non-runner. Am I missing something?:doh

Thanks

counterfeit
24th April 2007, 12:38
Confused me too - but that's not much of a surprise

MarcusMel
24th April 2007, 13:27
Keith was testing to see if we were awake :D

Sometimes if you are in pain or in a hurry you make mistakes! Well as this is pretty much a site run by one man who occasionally suffers from a lot of pain, mistakes will happen.

Thanks for asking, I am sure Keith will correct.

Win2Win
24th April 2007, 13:31
.....and no sleep for two nights :(

....and who the hell arranged SIX meetings on a Tuesday??? ;fire

Brummage
24th April 2007, 14:51
Didn't mean to cause any embarrassment and sorry if I did. I (and I am sure everyone else) very much appreciate the hard graft you put in. :)

vegyjones
24th April 2007, 15:24
Didn't mean to cause any embarrassment and sorry if I did. I (and I am sure everyone else) very much appreciate the hard graft you put in. :)

I'd appreciate it more with a dose of positive rep :D

Win2Win
24th April 2007, 15:41

No worries. I rely on other folk pointing out any errors, as I like to keep everything fully audited.....unlike Tessa Howler and the Olympics :thumbs

buddhabee
24th April 2007, 20:03
...everything fully audited.....unlike Tessa Howler and the Olympics :thumbs

What d'ya mean? :doh I saw her on the telly yesterday in the House saying that she knows were every penny is for the Olympics and where it's going and that there were absolutely no errors before, during or after the bid.

It was fully and accurately costed. :thumbs

I believe her. :cuck