PDA

View Full Version : Ada's Eurovision Game 2007 - In Running

TheGoodGuy
10th May 2007, 23:00
OK, here we go.....

If you want to participate.........(go on, if it's anything like last year you'll enjoy it) & stand a chance of winning a £15 Amazon eVoucher.......

The Eurovision Final takes place on Saturday 12th May & is televised LIVE on BBC1 from 20:00.

The 24 countries, to choose from, that are competing in this year's Final, are:

<table><table border=1><tr><td align=center>Armenia</td><td align=center>Belarus</td><td align=center>Bosnia<br>& Herzegovina</td><td align=center>Bulgaria</td><td align=center>Finland</td><td align=center>France</td></tr><tr><td align=center>FYR Macedonia</td><td align=center>Georgia</td><td align=center>Germany</td><td align=center>Greece</td><td align=center>Hungary</td><td align=center>Ireland</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Latvia</td><td align=center>Lithuania</td><td align=center>Moldova</td><td align=center>Romania</td><td align=center>Russia</td><td align=center>Serbia</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Slovenia</td><td align=center>Spain</td><td align=center>Sweden</td><td align=center>Turkey</td><td align=center>Ukraine</td><td align=center>United Kingdom</td></tr></table>

There are 24 countries (see the table above) competing for top spot, so.....

You will be required to PM/Email me (address below) the countries that, in your opinion, will finish in the Top 5 AND Bottom 3 in the correct order, in this year’s Eurovision contest.
I will therefore require 8 'answers' from each of you…… 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 22nd, 23rd, 24th plus an answer to the tie-break question :- In which position (1-24) will the UK song finish?

For Eurovision audio/video previews, to gain that must have 'advantage':
click - BBC Eurovision 2007 (http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/eurovision/2007/contestants/)

Email address to send your entries to:

adabt1105-esafegame
at
yahoo
dot
co
dot
uk

Scoring
The person finishing with the overall highest score will be declared the winner & will win the &#163;15 prize...however, if I score the highest, then I win and therefore won't have to shell out any prize money.

Each person will start with 100 points.
Points will be added or deducted to this score using the following rules:

i) If you correctly predict the final placing of any of your nominated countries: 10 points will be added to your score.

ii) If any of your nominated countries finish in either the Top 5 or Bottom 3 zones but are incorrectly placed within those zones….. 5 points MINUS the difference between the country’s actual placing & your predicted placing will be added to your score….
For example: If you predict that the UK will finish in 2nd place but they ACTUALLY finish in 4th place…. 5 points (for correctly predicting UK to finish in the Top 5) MINUS the difference between their actual placing (4) and predicted placing (2) …………… 5-(4-2) = 3 points will be added to your score.

iii) If any of your nominated countries fail to finish in either the Top 5 or Bottom 3 zones, the difference between the country’s actual placing & your predicted placing will be DEDUCTED from your score…..
For example: If you predict that the UK will finish in 4th place but they ACTUALLY finish in 21st place…. 21 – 4 = 17 points will be deducted from your score.

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: 18:00 SATURDAY 12th MAY.

<table border=1><tr><td align=center>.</td><td align=center>1st</td><td align=center>2nd</td><td align=center>3rd</td><td align=center>4th</td><td align=center>5th</td><td align=center>22nd</td><td align=center>23rd</td><td align=center>24th</td><td align=center>UK Posn.</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Ada</td><td align=center>Georgia</td><td align=center>Spain</td><td align=center>Ukraine</td><td align=center>Finland</td><td align=center>Russia</td><td align=center>Sweden</td><td align=center>Bosnia<br>& Herzegovina</td><td align=center>Serbia</td><td align=center>7th</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Bigcumba</td><td align=center>Spain</td><td align=center>Greece</td><td align=center>Belarus</td><td align=center>Moldova</td><td align=center>Ukraine</td><td align=center>United<br>Kingdom</td><td align=center>Germany</td><td align=center>Turkey</td><td align=center>22nd</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Bigmazey</td> <td align=center>Serbia</td><td align=center>Sweden</td><td align=center>Russia</td><td align=center>Greece</td><td align=center>Ukraine</td><td align=center>Moldova</td><td align=center>Armenia</td><td align=center>Lithuania</td><td align=center>6th</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Buddhabee</td><td align=center>Ukraine</td><td align=center>Greece</td><td align=center>Bosnia<br>& Herzegovina</td><td align=center>Sweden</td><td align=center>Ireland</td><td align=center>Moldova</td><td align=center>Hungary</td><td align=center>France</td><td align=center>10th</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Iron Chris</td><td align=center>Ukraine</td><td align=center>Serbia</td><td align=center>Russia</td><td align=center>Belarus</td><td align=center>Sweden</td><td align=center>France</td><td align=center>Bosnia<br>& Herzegovina</td><td align=center>Lithuania</td><td align=center>16th</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Markwales</td><td align=center>Serbia</td><td align=center>Sweden</td><td align=center>Ukraine</td><td align=center>Latvia</td><td align=center>Bulgaria</td><td align=center>Moldova</td><td align=center>Lithuania</td><td align=center>France</td><td align=center>13th</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Mathare</td><td align=center>Germany</td><td align=center>Belarus</td><td align=center>Spain</td><td align=center>Lithuania</td><td align=center>Latvia</td><td align=center>Armenia</td><td align=center>Slovenia</td><td align=center>Romania</td><td align=center>6th</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Presto</td><td align=center>Ukraine</td><td align=center>Sweden</td><td align=center>Latvia</td><td align=center>Greece</td><td align=center>Finland</td><td align=center>France</td><td align=center>Turkey</td><td align=center>Lithuania</td><td align=center>10th</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Scaaty</td><td align=center>Hungary</td><td align=center>Bulgaria</td><td align=center>Belarus</td><td align=center>Latvia</td><td align=center>France</td><td align=center>United<br>Kingdom</td><td align=center>Ukraine</td><td align=center>Turkey</td><td align=center>22nd</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Sparkyminer</td><td align=center>United<br>Kingdom</td><td align=center>Ireland</td><td align=center>Spain</td><td align=center>Germany</td><td align=center>Turkey</td><td align=center>France</td><td align=center>Greece</td><td align=center>Russia</td><td align=center>7th</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Vegyjones</td><td align=center>Sweden</td><td align=center>Latvia</td><td align=center>Ukraine</td><td align=center>Slovenia</td><td align=center>Russia</td><td align=center>Turkey</td><td align=center>Spain</td><td align=center>Armenia</td><td align=center>20th</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>wb</td><td align=center>Ireland</td><td align=center>Greece</td><td align=center>Finland</td><td align=center>Moldova</td><td align=center>Turkey</td><td align=center>Spain</td><td align=center>Armenia</td><td align=center>France</td><td align=center>9th</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Fadetoblack</td><td align=center>Germany</td><td align=center>Ukraine</td><td align=center>Latvia</td><td align=center>Ireland</td><td align=center>Serbia</td><td align=center>Spain</td><td align=center>Lithuania</td><td align=center>Bosnia<br>& Herzegovina</td><td align=center>18th</td></tr></table>

Good Luck

Ada.

sparkyminer
11th May 2007, 10:58
Selection method. Eyes Closed dragging the mouse over a map of Europe on Google Maps.
1st Italy.No entry so 2nd round draft pick goes to UK:yikes:
2nd Estonia No entry so 2nd round draft pick goes to Ireland
3rd Spain
4th Germany
5th Turkey
22nd France
23rd Greece
24th Russia

I think the UK will come 7th.:)

vegyjones
11th May 2007, 11:11
Sparky. You now have the UK in first and 17th! :doh

My entry has been submitted by PM ... as requested :)

sparkyminer
11th May 2007, 11:20

I've changed it to 7th.:wink
Playing the percentages.:)
I'll copy and paste it into a PM then.

GlosRFC
11th May 2007, 11:25

PM?

Email address to send your entries to:

adabt1105-esafegame
at
yahoo
dot
co
dot
uk

sparkyminer
11th May 2007, 11:41
Well that's 3 entries he's got now and they're all from me.:)

bigmazey
11th May 2007, 12:18
UK 60.0 on betfair. Is this stealing money or just pure jingoism.

Scooch with Flying The Flag (For You). What a load of crap this song isalong with the other 23 no doubt

sparkyminer
11th May 2007, 12:29
Selection method. Eyes Closed dragging the mouse over a map of Europe on Google Maps.

And this is after telling Ada that we take Eurovision seriously in our house.:laugh

TheGoodGuy
11th May 2007, 20:38
Come on guys & gals...

Only 5 playing so far.

If you've got nothing better to do on Saturday night, then PM or Email me your Eurovision predictions for the TOP 5 & BOTTOM 3 & answer the tie-break question (see first post for details) for a chance to win a £15 Amazon eVoucher.

Hopefully players and spectators will gather in the Chat Room throughout the evening, exchanging views, opinions......on well just about anything really.

So the more the merrier......have a go.....there's nothing to lose (except your street cred if you win).

Ada. :thumbs

Iron Chris
11th May 2007, 20:48
The defending champion is in...:D

markwales
11th May 2007, 20:49
Entry Sent

vegyjones
11th May 2007, 21:06
Come on people, plenty more should give this one a go!

scaaty
11th May 2007, 21:25
What happened to Israel ???? I liked that one ! ;fire

My entry's in too - good luck everyone :)

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 00:18
Still plenty of time for more to join in.....

9 registered so far.....let's make double figures at least.....we managed 13 players last year........can we get closer to or even beat that!!!?

See first post for details of how to take part

It could (though not guaranteed) be a 'fun' evening if you join the Chat Room to post your views & comments about just about anything you choose.
It's not that often you'll get some of the 'regular' Win2Win members online 'live' at the same time to chat with (not sure that's a 'positive' reason to join in :yikes: ) but hey ....take a chance.......give it a go....why not?

Ada. :rolleyes:

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 16:20
Still only 9 registered......

If there are any more people interested.....please see first post for details....BUT PLEASE NOTE.....DO NOT use the Email address - my Yahoo mail access is down.
If you have the PM facility please use this to submit your choices.
If you don't, then please post your selections on this thread.

DEADLINE 18:00.

Ada.:)

presto
12th May 2007, 16:29
just sent mine ada,

and so i remember my picks:

top 5

1- ukraine
2- sweden
3- latvia
4- greece
5- finland

bottom 3

22- france
23- turkey
24- lithuania

buddhabee
12th May 2007, 17:17
Just sent mine too.

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 17:42
OK everybody,

I have added a table to the first post showing all those taking part & their respective selections.

From 20:00 onwards, go to the Chat Room (see top of forum pages for link to "Chat") where hopefully at least some of the players may have gathered for a "fun" evening of 'witty' banter.

Ada. :)

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 19:25
Just over half an hour to go........see above post.

Good Luck to you all

Fadetoblack
12th May 2007, 19:33
1. Germany
2. Ukraine
3. Latvia
4. Ireland
5. Serbia

22. Spain
23. Lithuania
24. Bosnia

UK - 18th

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 19:44
Better late than never I suppose Fade!!! :D

I've added your selections to the table on the first post of this thread.

Anybody else want to submit a late entry even LATER than Fade? :splapme

(See first post for table updates)

Ada.:thumbs

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 20:13
Anybody going to join the chat room?

Ada.

Fadetoblack
12th May 2007, 20:22
Christ. That Irish entry is awful.

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 20:25
Fade,
Click on the "Chat" link at the top of the page & join Scaaty & myself in the chat room.

Ada.

wb
12th May 2007, 20:26
Christ. That Irish entry is awful.

Ah, it's a bit 'Oirish' which may actually get some votes. Better than them 2 twins a few years back :yikes:

scaaty
12th May 2007, 20:31
Think I should have checked the betting before I made my picks - can't believe Ukraine is favourite !

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 20:35
Is your memory better here wb?

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 20:37
I quite like this Hungary one.

wb
12th May 2007, 20:38
Sorry Ada, I've a crappy PC. yeah it's better here.

wb
12th May 2007, 20:39
Think I should have checked the betting before I made my picks - can't believe Ukraine is favourite !

Still 4.7 Favs In running :yikes:

scaaty
12th May 2007, 20:44
I like Hungary a lot when I watched the video, put it as the winner - didn't think it was quite so good live but still beats Ukraine into a cocked hat !

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 20:50
Oh dear I've got this Georgia one to win........oops!!

wb
12th May 2007, 20:53
uh-oh!

scaaty
12th May 2007, 21:00
My 14 year old daughter tells me this French one is the winner - she's bouncing round the room to it !

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 21:03
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Stands as much chance as this Latvian effort!!!!!!!!

Ada.

scaaty
12th May 2007, 21:07
Oi, I like the Latvian one - at least they can sing !!!

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 21:20
And THIS Ukraine entry is the favourite is it????????

Please no no no no.....there's hope for the UK yet!!!!!!

scaaty
12th May 2007, 21:24
there's hope for the UK yet!!!!!!

No, there isn't !!! Oh dear, this is embarrassing ! I think I'm coming round to the idea of independence for Scotland after watching this !

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 21:29
Sorry, Scaaty, I don't know what made me say that. :D
England's entry was cringeworthy, wasn't it. :yikes:
When you go independent I think you should have to submit your own Eurovision song........then we'll see who's really bad.....probably still England!!!!!!!

scaaty
12th May 2007, 21:36
[QUOTE=Ada;414706]When you go independent I think you should have to submit your own Eurovision songQUOTE]

Yep, we'll have Billy Connolly's Welly Boot Song - we'll clean up ! :D

This Turkish one doesn't look nearly as sleazy as he did on the video !

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 21:47
Well I still think Hungary was the best one.

scaaty
12th May 2007, 21:54
Well I still think Hungary was the best one.

So do I, but looks like we're in the minority - I stuck a couple of quid on it at 46 yesterday thinking I'd be at least be able to lay back enough to cover the stake - it's 50 now and going up ! :laugh

scaaty
12th May 2007, 21:57
Loved that Terry Wogan comment - "Let me tell you, I've met these people and they're worse than you think " :laugh

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 21:57
I just stuck a couple of quid on it (Hungary) about ten minutes ago at 48, then watched it rise to 50......typical!!!!

Just perlease don't let it be France or Ukraine!!!!!!

presto
12th May 2007, 22:00
only seen the 're-caps' but - bloody awfull - the lot of em.

russia probably the least awfull.

scaaty
12th May 2007, 22:00
I just stuck a couple of quid on it (Hungary) about ten minutes ago at 48, then watched it rise to 50......typical!!!!

Well, there is still the voting - maybe we'll be vindicated !

How come no-one else is here - I'm not that scary am I ???!!! Nahhhh, must be you Ada ! :D

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 22:02
I can see why you think that Presto :wink

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 22:03
:D :D :D Thanks Scaaty. You may have a point there!!! :laugh :laugh

scaaty
12th May 2007, 22:10
:D :D :D Thanks Scaaty. You may have a point there!!! :laugh :laugh

Well, whichever of us it is, Presto's not scared ! :D

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 22:16
Here we go.....the "totally fair & politically unbiased" Eurovision voting.

scaaty
12th May 2007, 22:20
Woohoo, Hungary have some points !!!

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 22:27
I'm starting to find Wogan's comments quite amusing now.

vegyjones
12th May 2007, 22:28
not going too well t the moment is it?

Need Sweden to perform a miraculous recovery :D

scaaty
12th May 2007, 22:29
Just starting my second bottle of red and I think Terry's comments are hoilarious !!!

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 22:30
Where have you been all evening Vegy?

Scaaty & myself have had to amuse ourselves all night on our own!!!!!!!!!

No bad thing I hasten to add!!!

scaaty
Oops. or even hilarious :D

vegyjones
I particularly enjoyed his commentary of the man in the bubble!!

vegyjones
12th May 2007, 22:31
Where have you been all evening Vegy?

Racing didn't finish till 8-45 Ada :D
And then there was dinner :)

scaaty
12th May 2007, 22:33
I particularly enjoyed his commentary of the man in the bubble!!

Hee Hee so do I - " I hope he's wearing something" .... I SOOOOO hoped he wasn't ! :D

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 22:35
Cyprus give Greece 12pts........Hmmmm? No change there then!!!

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 22:38
UK still on nul points.

Is that really a total surprise? I think not.

scaaty
12th May 2007, 22:40
HeHee - Terry - Violet Elizabeth Bott !!!

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 22:41
Have Ireland voted yet?

They'll give us something won't they?

vegyjones
12th May 2007, 22:41
Ireland is our last hope I think!

vegyjones
12th May 2007, 22:42
Is it Fearne Cotton doing ours again this year?

wb
12th May 2007, 22:42
You would think all the eastern europeans would give a vote or two for us since they all work here!

Opps! can I say that? :pk1

presto
12th May 2007, 22:46
how the hell did the UK get to this point if there were knockout stages before this.

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 22:46
Hey

Take a look at Bigmazey, Markwales & reigning Eurovision Geek Iron Chris's selections!!!!!!

What do they know??:yikes:

vegyjones
12th May 2007, 22:47
YEAH Ireland :D

scaaty
12th May 2007, 22:48
You would think all the eastern europeans would give a vote or two for us since they all work here!

Opps! can I say that? :pk1

I'd never met any East Europeans till I went to Cork :D

presto
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh 12 points from malta

wb
Yay, Malta get you outa jail.

vegyjones
YEAH for Malta, and all the British Ex-pats and holidaymakers :laugh

wb
Hold on, that's not good. Now we're bottom! :(

vegyjones
12th May 2007, 22:50
:laugh

Will there be a stab in the back from old Fearne with the UK giving ireland nil point! :laugh

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 22:52
Ireland surely must get 12pts from the UK.

vegyjones
12th May 2007, 22:52
what... with that dreadful Irish rendition earlier.

Ukraine or Romania will get 10 from us I reckon!

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 22:55
I appreciate Ireland wasn't the best (& definitely not UK either) but surely the 'political' vote will get Ireland at least 10pts from UK?

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 23:01
Wrong again....UK gave Ireland zip.

TheGoodGuy
12th May 2007, 23:03
Serbia the winners....Ho hum.

My cue to go & sort out the scores.

wb
12th May 2007, 23:03
Well, I've made a grand total of €5.20!!!! :thumbs trading on serbia, so I suppose it was worth enduring :)

paul183195
12th May 2007, 23:06
I'd never met any East Europeans till I went to Cork :D

come to darlastonavitch:D

presto
12th May 2007, 23:25
we didn't do to well in this comp eh vegy :wink

scaaty
12th May 2007, 23:26
Just switched to the news and brought right back down to earth, who cares abour eurovision - can't imagine what Madelaine's parents must be going through - to have your daughter missing on her 4th birthday, just doesn't bear thinking about

scaaty
12th May 2007, 23:34
Sorry,I know this is a light hearted thread and really didn't mean to drag it down, just really feel for all concerned .....
still think a serbian win is a travesty - me and Ada were right all along ! :D

wb
12th May 2007, 23:39
Scaaty, as someone with a three year old daughter, it is so hard to imagine what it is like and is painful even to do so. As much as some people are saying that they were irresponsible etc, they have paid for their 'crime' a million times over. Such a horrible situation isn't it? Let's hope it's resolved.

scaaty
13th May 2007, 00:00
Yes Wayne - glad someone else understands .... my daughters are both now in their teens but I can remember all too well how it was when they were younger - so easy to make what is seen as a mistake when things go wrong. I can't pray - sorry Susan but I just can't do it - can't see how a loving god would let this happen - I feel an internet forum isn't really the right place for this, I dont think there is a right place - or a wrong one. Just everything that is in me is screaming right now for that little girl to be returned to her parents. Nothing more I can say

TheGoodGuy
13th May 2007, 00:23
The results are in.....

Is anyone still awake & still interested?

Come on...indulge me!!!

bigcumba
13th May 2007, 00:29
I'm here Ada... missed the chat earlier as my broadband went down.. with perfect timing!

sparkyminer
13th May 2007, 00:31
I'm here.
Been in bed all evening. Felt a bit under the weather.:(

TheGoodGuy
13th May 2007, 00:32
Where's my mate Scaaty?

She kept me company throughout the whole evening.........unlike the rest of you 'swines' :D

wb
13th May 2007, 00:34
I'm still here too.

scaaty
13th May 2007, 00:34
I'm here Ada - or at least part of me is ! I've concentrated really hard to get this post right, even the spelling is ok I think, so I think I deserve a special ' late night still awake after two nottles of red award' :D

scaaty
13th May 2007, 00:35
Or even two bottles !!! :D

TheGoodGuy
13th May 2007, 00:45
OK here we go...

Using my scoring strategy (see first post) we had 13 players & the placings were as follows.......in reverse order......

Each starting with 100pts........

13th - Mathare - 0pts
12th - Sparkyminer - 1pt (Get that medication changed Sparky)
11th - Scaaty - 25pts
10th - Ada - 26pts
9th - Vegyjones - 28pts
8th - Buddhabee - 35pts
7th - wb - 42pts
6th - Fadetoblack - 43pts
5th - Presto - 48pts

We'll take a break.......top 4 in a mo......

vegyjones
13th May 2007, 00:47
Mathare :laugh Didn't he finish last in 2006 as well :D

sparkyminer
13th May 2007, 00:50
Surely it's best to do badly in this competition.:wink :thumbs

scaaty
13th May 2007, 00:51
Well done presto one of these days we'll meet in an online poker tourney - be afraid, be very afraid !!! - :D

vegyjones
13th May 2007, 00:51
Ah, no he didn't. But he did ridicule me for my measly 24 points lasy year! :D

vegyjones
13th May 2007, 00:52
Presto hasn't won Scaaty. The top 4 are to follow. How many bottles have you cracked open already :D

TheGoodGuy
No Vegy......

Mathare came 6th out of 13 last year & made it perfectly clear that his Random Number Generator selections beat you & others......unfortunately NOT the case this year.......so go ahead & take the :pss

sparkyminer
Well done presto one of these days we'll meet in an online poker tourney - be afraid, be very afraid !!! - :D

He's only come 5th.:yikes:

presto
13th May 2007, 00:55
5th is better than i thaught i would do anyway (cheers scaaty :) )

scaaty
13th May 2007, 00:55
Presto hasn't won Scaaty. The top 4 are to follow. How many bottles have you cracked open already :D

Oh, hasn't he .... just two bottles ... tesco's special deal , two at £2.99 each,.... Cabernet sauvignon .... I spelt those right :D
b

TheGoodGuy
13th May 2007, 00:57
Yes come on Scaaty.......keep it together......still 4 placings to go.

Who have we got.....

Iron Chris......last year's winner
BigC....does he want the crown of Euro Geek 2007
or would
Markwales & Bigmazey relish the title (& possible ridicule).....

Who's your money on?

scaaty
13th May 2007, 00:59
All right, I confess I'm lost - who's won ???? Well done to whoever it was = tho' I still reckon me and Ada get the ' saddos who were all night ' award :D

vegyjones
13th May 2007, 00:59
Oh, han'st eh@ .... just tow gottles ... tesco's special brew, two at $9.22 each,.... cabernnnnnee saveloy .... I spelt thoseght :D
b

Yes Scaaty, sure you did! :drnk :laugh

vegyjones
13th May 2007, 01:00
I'm seriously hoping that Iron Chris doesn't win it for a second year in a row. That's worth a banning! :D

scaaty
13th May 2007, 01:05
Yes Scaaty, sure you did! :drnk :laugh

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee ) ( just remembered my name and password, all by myself :D

Don't know why I'm here though - hang on a minute, I',ll get back to you :D

TheGoodGuy
13th May 2007, 01:09
OK then here we go.......

In 4th place...

Bigcumba - 49 pts

In 3rd........

Bigmazey - 73pts

In 2nd......

Markwales - 85pts

but in 1st place........and retaining his WIN2WIN EUROVISION GEEK 2007 trophy (AND a £15 Amazon eVoucher) it's......

:REDanceda Iron Chris - 98pts :icon_win:

Well done!!!!

bigcumba
13th May 2007, 01:11
Heh heh, well done Chris... :D

vegyjones
13th May 2007, 01:12
Oh my god, the man deserves shooting... not a prize :D

Well done St Christopher :clp

Unlucky to BigMac, BigCumba and Mark! But you should all be suitably highly embarrassed! :laugh

scaaty
13th May 2007, 01:16
Ach rubbish Ada, how could Ironchris get the prize, he wasn't even here - I claim it cos I was here all night and so were you so you can share it :D

Oh, all right. just kidding IronChris - well done and I hope you can live with the stigma :D

Next time.........

presto
13th May 2007, 01:18
well done you lot

SAD GITS :laugh
i hereby rename mr iron - cheeseychris :thumbs

vegyjones
13th May 2007, 01:19
why do you think he's not here?

He's in hiding! :D

sparkyminer
13th May 2007, 01:19
Well done Chris.

I think.:D

TheGoodGuy
13th May 2007, 01:20
I suppose the beauty of it is........

.......poor old Iron Chris has to endure a second year of p*ss take and ridicule as the WIN2WIN Eurovision expert/anorak!!!!!!!

Only joking Chris......well done

Ada.:thumbs

wb
13th May 2007, 01:28
And well done to Ada for yet another generous and fun competition. Plenty of rep due lads and lassies!

Thanks Ada

scaaty
13th May 2007, 01:28
Well done Chris- there is a gap, also known as a void, inhabited by us lesser mortals ..... and then there as those like you who are comfortable with their place in the ...... umbiwahtever. Wherever Phulip schofield isnt !v

scaaty
13th May 2007, 01:30
OK,I;m gone - I wasn't evem here anytime anyway !

TheGoodGuy
13th May 2007, 01:33
Well I suppose that winds it up for this year's game.

Many thanks to those of you who took part......

Special thanks to Scaaty who endured the evening with me all on her own as everyone else was otherwise engaged.....

Here's to next year.......maybe?

Congratulations Iron Chris......I'll be in touch regarding your prize.

scaaty
13th May 2007, 01:44
Congrats Iron chris - and special thanks to you Ada - without you I would have been lonely - without you I would have been playing Leonard Cohen - loudon wainwright 111rd

mathare
13th May 2007, 11:01
Well done Chris.

I'm VERY pleased with my nul points though :D

buddhabee
13th May 2007, 11:43
Ada. I'd logged off and was watching it so missed your PM.

But, I thought Hungary's was the best. I can imagine Rod Stewart singing that.

Well done, Chris.

And thanks Ada.

Iron Chris
13th May 2007, 13:31
:peeky

How can I have won this two years in a row...:yikes:

Thanks everyone & especially to Ada for another one of his great competitions...:thumbs

Will I make it the Hat-Trick next year...:D